Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308797 times)
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 12:32:19 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2020, 12:42:24 PM by SolarisDev

We are excited to unveil a brand new use case we’ve been cooking in the background - Solaris Savings! Making it easier than ever to earn passive income from your crypto holdings.

https://txbit.io/SolarisSavings
How to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj4OWMFGwQ

Lock your Solaris coins for a set period of 6 or 12 months, and receive guaranteed returns at the end of the lock period! By utilizing the enterprise infrastructure of Txbit, and the safety of Cold Staking, you can feel at ease knowing that your funds are not only safe, but growing each day! Solaris Savings is available through Txbit, and requires you to go through KYC before it can be used.

Current saving plans are:
•   6 months - 5% Interest
•   12 months - 17% Interest

Lock 1,000 XLR in the 12 month plan, you will receive 1,170 XLR at the end lock period. No need to mess around with wallets or VPS instances. Making passive income has never been easier. Current minimum amount to lock is set to 1,000 XLR, but will be actively adjusted to account for price changes.

We would also like to note that the previously planned pre-mine burn has been cancelled in order to support interest payouts.

Solaris Reward Program
Additionally we are glad to announce that Solaris Reward Program is now live! If you stake your XLR with the Solaris Core wallet, you can easily link the staking addresses to Txbit and receive 50% of the Txbit trading fees! Just open up your Solaris Core wallet, click on the Txbit tab and follow the on-screen instructions to link your staking addresses.

Thank you for your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 10:59:23 PM

This new feature for Solaris is great as now days it seems that most coming into crypto want to earn some sort of passive income and now Solaris can provide that in a number of ways. Staking in wallet, Solaris savings and also once txbit starts making profits after company expenses we'll also be able to earn from the fees that txbit generates so there are 3 ways to earn a passive income with Solaris. Great work team!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 04:27:13 AM

This new feature for Solaris is great as now days it seems that most coming into crypto want to earn some sort of passive income and now Solaris can provide that in a number of ways. Staking in wallet, Solaris savings and also once txbit starts making profits after company expenses we'll also be able to earn from the fees that txbit generates so there are 3 ways to earn a passive income with Solaris. Great work team!
Not only these new products that can help Solaris investors to have passive income but also the switch of source code from PIVX's to Stratis' actually help the Solaris and txbit.io platforms. The team chose right pathways for these projects and their preparations for the bull market this year and next year are very great!

I knew about the project in 2017 and honestly I have never stopped observing it, their teams are one of very limited active teams in the last 3 years of bear market.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 10:06:01 AM

Two days have passed after the release of Solaris Savings and already there is 58238 XLR locked!

https://txbit.io/SolarisSavings

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 11:18:12 PM

Not only these new products that can help Solaris investors to have passive income but also the switch of source code from PIVX's to Stratis' actually help the Solaris and txbit.io platforms. The team chose right pathways for these projects and their preparations for the bull market this year and next year are very great!

I knew about the project in 2017 and honestly I have never stopped observing it, their teams are one of very limited active teams in the last 3 years of bear market.

I agree mate, its good to see some older members still around here as I too got into Solaris in 2017 just a few weeks after it launched on this forum. I knew at the time that Solaris had potential to be a great project because the team were and have been very active since day 1 so I have continued to hold and stake for all these years and will continue to hold for the long term. This savings feature seems to be doing well with more XLR being added to the pool in recent days.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:13:56 PM

this vella85 fellow has no life if he indeed has been with solaris for two years now. Totally no life for him on this earth. However solaris still pays u a 5% dividend for having ur money sit on a lockdown in their staking hub. Not ur keys - not ur coins. This doofus named vella85 must be among the diehard eulogizers of solaris platform, likely a fanatic to have spent most of his lifespan staking solaris coins.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 07:54:16 PM

this vella85 fellow has no life if he indeed has been with solaris for two years now. Totally no life for him on this earth. However solaris still pays u a 5% dividend for having ur money sit on a lockdown in their staking hub. Not ur keys - not ur coins. This doofus named vella85 must be among the diehard eulogizers of solaris platform, likely a fanatic to have spent most of his lifespan staking solaris coins.

Can we hire you as the Solaris Clown? Maybe a new use case for Solaris.  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 10:57:50 PM

Maybe before you start talking crap about me, that you understand that I got in near the start when Solaris was dirt cheap and even now I'm still way ahead at the current price. I'm not like most people in crypto who are only here to try and get rich quick, I'm here for the long term as I believe in this project and I know there are still some old Solaris holders still staking and holding today.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:24:13 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2020, 02:36:48 PM by Asimmo

1.  I have had my coins on txbit for almost a year and haven't touched it.
I read about swap above..
Should I do anything with my coins, is any action mandatory?

2.  Verification became mandatory on txbit? Unless I can't trade?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 11:01:54 PM

1.  I have had my coins on txbit for almost a year and haven't touched it.
I read about swap above..
Should I do anything with my coins, is any action mandatory?

2.  Verification became mandatory on txbit? Unless I can't trade?

If you had your Solaris on txbit during the swap then you should of received the new Solaris coins. Yes KYC is now mandatory on txbit as due to European  government regulations. I believe you can still trade however when it comes to time to withdraw you must do KYC.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 08:51:31 AM

Dear Solarians, we need your support: vote for Solaris!

Voting is simple: Create an account, verify your email, and vote for Solaris. Only one vote allowed per account per voting cycle.

https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/vote

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Pro_David

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:44:22 AM

If you had your Solaris on txbit during the swap then you should of received the new Solaris coins. Yes KYC is now mandatory on txbit as due to European  government regulations. I believe you can still trade however when it comes to time to withdraw you must do KYC.

It seems to me that the introduction of KYC contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency as an alternative to the existing banking system.
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 08:18:56 PM

It seems to me that the introduction of KYC contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency as an alternative to the existing banking system.

No payment system can work without measures against money laundering and financing of terrorism. If you want cryptocurrency to be a true alternative to banks, you will have to accept that it will be a regulated environment. The wild west times are done for cryptocurrency. Welcome to the real world.

Would you rather cooperate in financing terrorism than undergo KYC?

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Crypto will never be a completely separate system or alternative to the existing banking system. Banks will eventually assimilate crypto and make it a part of them.

As long as banks and crypto connect, those points of connection will require AML/KYC.

If you truly want to avoid it, then you'll have to mine some yourself and then use that to trade to other coins in true dex's that don't KYC. That is the only way. Or find some person willing to sell to you coins for your fiat, but they will probably charge a premium for it.

If you need to cross a border between a coin and fiat, AML/KYC will probably be in the middle.

Now, if you can earn in coins, and live and pay on coins, then you can probably skip the bank completely, and it's quite possible to skip KYC that way, but difficult. If you have an employer that pays you in coins, they already know you and have your KYC info.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 03:28:04 PM

If you truly want to avoid it, then you'll have to mine some yourself and then use that to trade to other coins in true dex's that don't KYC. That is the only way.
https://bisq.network/ is a true DEX but it requires knowledge and time to get familiar with. Not all people who have demands on KYC-free readily to spend time for it.

Help: A list of LocalBitcoin alternatives (P2P marketplaces)
[BIG LIST] Buy/Sell Crypto (OTC, P2P, DEXs, CEXs, NO-KYC, ATMs, etc.)

Or find some person willing to sell to you coins for your fiat, but they will probably charge a premium for it.
It has risks when trade in-person too.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 01:23:06 PM

Work in progress. Sneak preview website.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 10:49:42 PM

The new look website looks to be coming along nicely.

I've also noticed that more Solaris is now locked up in Solaris savings which shows that people trust the team for the long term. I'm yet to use this feature but I do plan on using it very soon as I'm just wanting to build my Solaris first before locking them away for a period of time.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 02:39:04 PM

We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website.

https://www.solariscoin.com/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 10:50:59 PM

It looks as though more people are now starting to sent their Solaris to the savings account as I think its more attractive to have Solaris in savings then staking. Like I said I'm just waiting until I reach my target and then I'll be sending some Solaris to the savings account but I'll way up my options as to how much I'll be sending. I still think that its always good to have some Solaris in your own wallet just in case you need to sell when the price starts to rise.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 07:43:32 PM

In October we will be making big changes in the reward structure of our products. Big changes will be made and everyone will profit! Stay tuned for more news to follow.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: