Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308795 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 10:56:17 PM

In October we will be making big changes in the reward structure of our products. Big changes will be made and everyone will profit! Stay tuned for more news to follow.

Sounds good as crypto is moving at a fast rate when it comes to yield farming now and there is a lot of competition so if the team can be competitive in this space it could really help get Solaris in the spotlight. I know it won't be like yield farming however if the rates are attractive to people, they will come.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 05:04:01 PM

Solaris Savings is turning into Reward Savings!

We are happy to announce that on December 1st, 2020, we will be making major changes to the reward structure of our products.

Currently available Solaris Savings and Solaris Reward Program will combine to create Reward Savings, an easy to participate savings program, available directly through Txbit exchange, with the combined benefits of both programs!
Not only will you gain interest on your locked Solaris, you will also receive a share of the Trading Fees generated on Txbit exchange.

Updated Savings and Rewards structure

Reward Savings utilizes the enterprise infrastructure of Txbit, and the safety of Cold Staking,so you can feel at ease knowing that your funds are not only safe, but growing each day! No need to run your own wallet or stake XLR, just participate in Savings!

As with Solaris Savings, you will be able to lock your Solaris coins in Txbit for a set period of 6 or 12 months and receive guaranteed XLR returns at the end of the lock period.
The saving plans are:
6 months — 5% Interest
12 months — 17% Interest

Additionally you will receive a share of the Trading Fees generated on Txbit, on a monthly basis! Txbit will reward 50% of all earned trading fees to participating savings users. There will be no more deductions of Operating Costs. No matter the trading fees earned, 50% of them will go to the Reward Savings Pool. For example, Txbit earns $1,000 in Trading Fees. 50% goes to Txbit, the other 50% (or $500) goes to the Reward Savings Pool.The share of the fees you received is proportional to the amount you have locked vs the total amount locked by all other participants. For example:
You put 2,000 XLR into savings, and there is a total of 10,000 XLR locked in savings from all participants — You will receive 20% of the Reward Savings Pool.

Other factors are involved in determining your share amount, such as if you participate halfway through the month, you will receive half the amount. If a big saver comes in mid-month, your pay will be lower as you will hold proportionally less compared to the total locked amount.

Reward Savings will be launched December 1, 2020

Stay tuned for further updates!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:48:45 PM

Hello @SolarisDev

So what does that mean for members who have their Solaris wallets connected with txbit for receiving from the fees? Do we now need to lock our Solaris away to now earn from txbit fees? Don't get me wrong I like the idea but just wondering what happens with wallets connected to txbit now?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 08:38:23 AM

Hello @SolarisDev

So what does that mean for members who have their Solaris wallets connected with txbit for receiving from the fees? Do we now need to lock our Solaris away to now earn from txbit fees? Don't get me wrong I like the idea but just wondering what happens with wallets connected to txbit now?

We will remove that feature and nothing will happen with those wallets

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 11:13:46 PM

Hello @SolarisDev

We will remove that feature and nothing will happen with those wallets

Okay thanks for letting us know.

It will be interesting to see how well this new feature will do in the future once the yield farming and DeFi hype dies down as I think some of them returns for some of them projects are way to high where as Solaris have a more sustainable return.

dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 07:31:18 PM

In October we will be making big changes in the reward structure of our products. Big changes will be made and everyone will profit! Stay tuned for more news to follow.

Big changes in reward structure for solaris .
Does that Also mean for txbit ?
But then not Everyone profit. Because some countrys are not allowed anymore there.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:42:46 PM

Has the team found another exchange for Solaris? I have suggested StakeCube on here many times as it might be a good exchange to list on and all we have to do is vote for Solaris to get listed as Solaris is already listed for voting.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 03:16:48 PM

Dear Solarians,

We are happy to announce that Solaris is now available as an ERC20 token, with a two way conversion bridge built on Txbit between native XLR coins and the new Wrapped Solaris (WXLR). This is the first step towards DeFi, enabling numerous possibilities, starting with listing on UniSwap and other decentralized platforms. Stay tuned for listing announcements soon!

The Wrapped Solaris (WXLR) contract can be viewed here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xEF018145F2995568337D42e9916F7dd14EF989A2

Converting XLR to WXLR

Native Solaris (XLR) can be converted to Wrapped Solaris (WXLR) by using the conversion service on Txbit Exchange. Conversions are on 1:1 ratio and can be performed both ways. You can deposit and withdraw both Native XLR coins and Wrapped Solaris tokens, and convert between them with ease.

The Conversion page can be accessed here: https://txbit.io/Convert/XLR

Thank you for all of your support!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 09:50:40 PM

This is great news for Solaris as it basically enters the DeFi space. The question I have and I'm sure many others will have is that we need to log into txbit exchange to be able to convert XLR into WXLR, now the question is does KYC come into play to convert XLR to WXLR?

Pro_David

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:26:51 PM

Now, if you can earn in coins, and live and pay on coins, then you can probably skip the bank completely, and it's quite possible to skip KYC that way, but difficult. If you have an employer that pays you in coins, they already know you and have your KYC info.

I met several enthusiasts on YouTube who conducted experiments in the "life without fiat" style ... but this is more entertainment ... unfortunately, a full life is not possible if you use only cryptocurrency.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 01:04:05 PM

Great news for Solaris Holders! Smiley

The introduction of daily withdrawal limits for accounts with no KYC!

https://txbit.io/News/Item/32

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2020, 10:10:21 PM

Great news for Solaris Holders! Smiley

The introduction of daily withdrawal limits for accounts with no KYC!

https://txbit.io/News/Item/32

This is the best news we have had all year even though Solaris has done well this year but I think this is bigger then any of the previous updates because it opens up the door for so many people who don't like to have KYC. Sometimes in life we just need to go with what most of the people want and that is crypto to remain KYC where ever it can. Great work!

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 01:27:11 PM

Mega Solaris Bounty by the Solaris Community members
For every vote for Solaris on StakeCube, you will be rewarded 5 $XLR !!! make 50 XLR per day !!

How?

Go to StakeCube https://stakecube.net/app/community/
Vote for Solaris and PM @CryptoHolla on Twitter a screenshot of the votes and get rewarded!

Let’s win this vote! Go Solarians!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 09:40:12 PM

Its a good bounty for people looking to earn some extra Solaris.

I just wish that the team listened earlier on when I mentioned StakeCube several times in this thread but at the time it seemed there was no interest. Anyway hopefully we'll see Solaris listed on StakeCube in the new year.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 07:57:34 PM

Grin Solaris News Alert  Grin

We will soon release a new and additional use case for Solaris. It is a smaller use case this time, but it should cause demand for Solaris.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 09:28:22 PM

Grin Solaris News Alert  Grin

We will soon release a new and additional use case for Solaris. It is a smaller use case this time, but it should cause demand for Solaris.

This is great news and what a great way to start off the new year with another use case for Solaris. We have seen a lot of upside in the crypto market so far but we are yet to see it trickle down into the microcaps yet and I'm sure it will some time this year and Solaris seems to be in a good position for when this will happen.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 03:16:10 PM

CoolWe are happy to announce the new use-case for Solaris! Cool

Solaris will be used as a payment method for community coin voting on Txbit Exchange. This use-case will increase the demand for Solaris as users must buy Solaris in order to vote on Txbit Exchange. The price of 1 vote is 1.00 XLR with a max of 20 votes per project per day. A project needs at least 2000 votes to be selected as the winner.

We think this use-case is a good addition to the existing Solaris use cases.

You can buy Solaris at Txbit. You can earn Solaris with Savings and Cold Staking and you can use your Solaris for voting at Txbit Community Coin vote.

Buy Solaris with BTC: https://txbit.io/Trade/XLR/BTC

Buy Solaris with ETH: https://txbit.io/Trade/XLR/ETH

Vote for a project:https://txbit.io/Voting

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 09:56:43 PM

CoolWe are happy to announce the new use-case for Solaris! Cool

Solaris will be used as a payment method for community coin voting on Txbit Exchange. This use-case will increase the demand for Solaris as users must buy Solaris in order to vote on Txbit Exchange. The price of 1 vote is 1.00 XLR with a max of 20 votes per project per day. A project needs at least 2000 votes to be selected as the winner.

We think this use-case is a good addition to the existing Solaris use cases.

You can buy Solaris at Txbit. You can earn Solaris with Savings and Cold Staking and you can use your Solaris for voting at Txbit Community Coin vote.

Buy Solaris with BTC: https://txbit.io/Trade/XLR/BTC

Buy Solaris with ETH: https://txbit.io/Trade/XLR/ETH

Vote for a project:https://txbit.io/Voting

I really like this new use case as it should create demand for XLR and in return help maintain a stable price over the long term. I have a question for the team and that is what will happen to the XLR that people use for votes, will it be burnt or used for dev funds? I think a mix of both would be good as it will also keep inflation under control over the long term so like 50% gets burnt and 50% goes towards a dev fund for future developments.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 02:34:40 PM

Cheesy  SOLARIS ALERT Cheesy

It's showtime Solarians. After Stakecube we go for a listing on Latoken. We are selected for the coin vote.

Calendar Start: next Monday at 8 am UTC

Be there to vote for Solaris, for Free! You only need an account for voting. Let's get ready!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 02:58:05 PM

Cheesy  SOLARIS ALERT Cheesy

It's showtime Solarians. After Stakecube we go for a listing on Latoken. We are selected for the coin vote.

Calendar Start: next Monday at 8 am UTC

Be there to vote for Solaris, for Free! You only need an account for voting. Let's get ready!
Congratulations for Solarians with latest exchanges, Stakecube then Latoken.

Do the team have plans to make listing request to Uniswap. The volume on Uniswap is great as the DeFi hype is on going. I don't know the listing fee on Uniswap but if Solaris can be listed there, it can help to raise up the volume of Solaris every day. I don't think the listing process is complicated but maybe the fee will be a problem.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: