Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308796 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 09:43:32 PM

Cheesy  SOLARIS ALERT Cheesy

It's showtime Solarians. After Stakecube we go for a listing on Latoken. We are selected for the coin vote.

Calendar Start: next Monday at 8 am UTC

Be there to vote for Solaris, for Free! You only need an account for voting. Let's get ready!
Congratulations for Solarians with latest exchanges, Stakecube then Latoken.

Do the team have plans to make listing request to Uniswap. The volume on Uniswap is great as the DeFi hype is on going. I don't know the listing fee on Uniswap but if Solaris can be listed there, it can help to raise up the volume of Solaris every day. I don't think the listing process is complicated but maybe the fee will be a problem.

UniSwap is for ERC20 tokens and there is no fee however the team or community will need to provide liquidity for trades to start. There WXLR or WSolaris which can be traded on UniSwap but since the team mentioned this there hasn't been any further announcements on this.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 08:07:49 AM

Vote for Wrapped Solaris on the Latoken Listing Competition

Solaris is selected for the listing competition on Latoken exchange. A listing on LATOKEN exchange would certainly help to bring Solaris back on track. LATOKEN is ranked 109 on CMC and will be a great step forward. We think the LATOKEN listing is a great opportunity, so let’s go for it, our dear Solarians!

How can you participate in voting?
1. Sign up/sign in on Latoken https://latoken.com/
2. Go to https://promo.latoken.com/listing-competition and vote for Solaris

You can only vote once!
Voting ends 20th January, 8 AM UTC

To promote the listing competition and encourage everyone to vote, we have organized a MEGA giveaway:
When Wrapped Solaris secures the listing by winning the listing competition, we will give away 250 USDT, YES, that’s right, 250 USDT!
In the unlikely event that we do not win the competition, we still will give away 25 USDT as a consolation prize.
We will pick a random winner at the end of this giveaway promotion.

How to join the giveaway?
1. Vote for Wrapped Solaris on Latoken (signup/sign in and vote)
2. Follow @Solariscoin on Twitter
3. Retweet this tweet
4. Comment on this tweet with a screenshot of your vote.

https://twitter.com/SolarisCoin/status/1351077074346385408

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 09:43:47 PM

Solaris was looking good early on with the voting but has now slipped behind. Even if we lose the vote there is still a chance to win the vote in the future. Maybe we could get WXLR listed on UniSwap, the only problem with this is that we need liquidity and not sure if the team have the funds to provide for liquidity. The only other way to raise funds for this is to maybe hold a token sale or open up a donation fund. I think that WXLR can create some exposure for the project if it is done right.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 02:59:47 PM

We did it! Together! 1000 votes are in on StakeCube. A huge effort from our community. Special thanks to our community. Smiley
Now we only need to stay first!

https://stakecube.net/app/community/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 09:35:50 PM

Congrats on achieving the 1,000 votes need to get listed on StakeCube. I'm very happy with this as I believe that StakeCube exchange will help bring more exposure to Solaris and will hopefully help build some volume. Now hopefully we can stay number one when January comes to an end.

exiges

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:05:07 PM

Can you still swap xlr?
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 01:38:39 PM

We did it! Together! 1000 votes are in on StakeCube. A huge effort from our community. Special thanks to our community. Smiley
Now we only need to stay first!
Be able to stay first at the end of the vote will help Solaris has one more exchange, StakeCube. It will be another good news for Solarians in 2021.

Congrats on achieving the 1,000 votes need to get listed on StakeCube. I'm very happy with this as I believe that StakeCube exchange will help bring more exposure to Solaris and will hopefully help build some volume. Now hopefully we can stay number one when January comes to an end.
It does not relate to exposure only as the more exchange can help to increase daily volume of Solaris. Volume is one of things people consider when they want to do investment beyond the price and marketcap.

Can you still swap xlr?
You can not. The swap ended very long time ago. Check it there: https://solarisxlr.medium.com/solaris-platform-is-here-swap-details-inside-2f1e91eb17cb
The swap will continue until 30th of April 2020.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 09:43:37 PM

@hd49728

I think it will help get some exposure for Solaris by listing on StakeCube as they have over 50,000 members which gets eyes on Solaris but yes the main purpose for getting listed on StakeCube is so that we have another exchange but I think it might take a while before we see some decent volume on there.

It looks like its going to be a close vote but even if Solaris doesn't win this month I think they will win the next month as most of the other projects don't seem to have people voting for them.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 03:20:38 PM

Dear Solarians,
Sometimes we get the question: “I don’t have Twitter, so how can I keep up to date?” Well… you have a point. We think we have a good solution to keep everyone up to date: Once a month we post a recap of the previous month with information about the supply, inflation, savings, social media, and other important news.

Everything you want to know about Solaris, in one monthly update. Easy and informative for everyone who wants to stay up to date about
Solaris.

Blockchain
The current supply is 2180061.39 XLR with a Marketcap of $687,277. In our block explorer, we have a rich list with a chart of distribution. The top 25 has 68% of the total supply.
Solaris Blockexplorer: https://explorer.solarisplatform.com/

Inflation
The current inflation is dropped to 6.25%, the last year the inflation dropped by 0.75%. We have low inflation in combination with a low supply.

Ranking
On CoinMarketCap we are placed at the 1499 spot. The number of followers has increased by 191 to 1062 followers. On CoinGecko we are placed on 1257. The number of likes has increased by 6to 406 likes. On CoinPaprika we are placed on 799.

And don’t forget to add Solaris to your CoinmarketCap & CoinGecko watchlist:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/solaris

Last week, the information at CoinMarketCap has been adjusted. We are working hard to get the information up to date on the other ranking sites as well.

Savings
There is 361088 Solaris locked in Savings, for a period of 6 or 12 months. It has increased by 9643 XLR in the last month. 17% of the total supply is locked in Savings.

End of February we expect the first payouts in savings.

Social media
Our largest social media channel is Twitter with 10.8K followers. We see in growth in other social media groups, for example, Discord with 3.188 members.

0% Trading fee
The Txbit new years promotion is still on-going! Until the end of March, you pay zero trading fee! https://txbit.io/Trade/XLR/BTC

Last month
First, there was a great initiative for a couple of community members to get Solaris listed on StakeCube, with success. CryptoHolla was the leading man of this initiative in cooperation with the Solaris team and a couple of community members. There was a great bounty hunt for voting on Solaris on StakeCube. The community has given a huge effort. Solaris will be listed on StakeCube! The coin voting is still running, but by reaching the 1000 votes we are secured of a listing. The only question is when? January or February?

We launched a new use-case for Solaris! Solaris can now be used as a payment method for community coin voting on Txbit Exchange. This use-case will increase the demand for Solaris as users must buy Solaris in order to vote on Txbit Exchange. The price of 1 vote is 1.00 XLR with a max of 20 votes per project per day. A project needs at least 2000 votes to be selected as the winner. We think this a good addition to the existing Solaris use cases.

The wrapped version of Solaris, based on ERC20 has participated in a listing competition on Latoken. The start was great, but in the end, we get second place. Although we did not win the listing competition, we see this as a step forward. By participating in the listing competition we have new followers on our social media, like Twitter and Discord.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 10:12:31 PM

I like that the team is now going to do a monthly recap post which gives us more details on what the team and project has been up to during each month. It looks as though Solaris will lose out on the voting to get listed on StakeCube this month however I am confident that Solaris will win and be listed on StakeCube next month. We all gave it our best shot but it just wasn't enough, no point spending more SCC on this months voting and keeping the credits for next month if another project starts to get close to Solaris.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 04:33:14 PM

Solaris breaking news!

Breaking, fasten your seatbelt! Solaris Airdrop incoming!  Shocked Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 07:50:09 PM

Solaris is giving away 4 XLR to every Txbit user who makes a buy or sell order for any asset that is listed on Txbit. The order must be open or (partially) filled at the moment that the winners are selected. The winners will be selected at a random date and time before the 18th of February 13:00 UTC.

Estimated Value : ~ $1.00
Coins per claim : 4 XLR
Max Participants : 750 users
Total airdrop : 3000 XLR

How to Participate on the Solaris airdrop?
Step-by-Step Guide (No account on Txbit):
1. Go to https://txbit.io/
2. Create an account
3. Verify your mail and log in
4. Deposit some coins on your account
5. Place a buy or sell order before the 18th of February 13:00 UTC for any asset that is listed on Txbit.

Step-by-Step Guide (Already account on Txbit):
1. Go to https://txbit.io/
2. Login into your account
3. Place a buy or sell order before the 18th of February 13:00 UTC for any asset that is listed on Txbit.

Terms and conditions
The airdrop will end on the 18th of February 13:00 UTC;
A maximum of 750 winners will be selected at a random date and time before the 18th of February 13:00 UTC;
Your order must be open or (partially) filled at the moment that the winners are selected;
The Solaris (XLR) will be distributed and credited on your Txbit account after the airdrop ends.

https://txbit.medium.com/solaris-airdrop-on-txbit-exchange-and-get-free-xlr-bf5299c48e60

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 09:38:32 PM

Nice incentives to get people to come and try out txbit exchange and also to get some trading volume happening. I like that the team are at least trying to make things happen with Solaris and I do believe that it will take time but Solaris will be back in the top 500 cryptocurrencies.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 12:14:38 PM

Solaris Bounty Hunt

Earn up to 50 XLR per day by voting for Solaris at StakeCube.

What do you need to do?
1. Go to http://stakecube.net/app/community/
2. Vote 10x for Solaris
3. DM screenshot to Cryptoholla https://twitter.com/CryptoHolla/status/1361645930928365568
4. Get rewarded!

Votes need to be claimed on a daily basis
So if you vote 10x, drop the DM that same day to be eligible for the bounty.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 09:15:21 PM

Looking at the current votes on StakeCube, it is looking like Solaris should win as long as the gap is around 500 votes between Solaris and Pirate coin. If the Solaris community can maintain this gap we should win the vote to get listed. We have 11 days to stay in front but we must maintain at least 500 votes in front. This bounty should help give Solaris the boost it needs to win.

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 12:32:39 PM

With 1692 votes, Solaris wins the StakeCube coin voting! Soon Solaris will be listed on StakeCube.
It was a great initiative for a couple of community members to get Solaris listed on StakeCube, with success. CryptoHolla was the leading man of this initiative in collaboration with the Solaris team and a couple of community members. There was a great bounty hunt for voting on Solaris on StakeCube.

The community has given a huge effort!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 12:33:43 PM

Everything you want to know about Solaris, in one monthly update. Easy and informative for everyone who wants to stay up to date about Solaris. Today we publish our second developer update.

https://solarisxlr.medium.com/our-second-monthly-solaris-developer-update-8cb374f75e2f

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 07:59:34 AM

Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

After winning the coin vote on StakeCube, Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

https://stakecube.net/app/exchange/xlr_btc

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 10:28:47 PM

Will Solaris also stake when it is left on StakeCube as it is a staking coin but I haven't seen anything about this. I might just send some XLR over to StakeCube and see as it could be another way for people to stake who don't own a lot of XLR.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 02:54:02 AM

Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

After winning the coin vote on StakeCube, Solaris is now available on StakeCube!

https://stakecube.net/app/exchange/xlr_btc
Congratulations for Solaris and the newest exchange for XLR. I hope in long run, more exchanges will help to lift the daily total trading volume of Solaris much higher. At the same, the volume will be more decentralized on different exchanges and not solely centralized on txbit.io.

More exchanges, bigger volume, more decentralized will help investors have more options and the spread of price on exchanges will be smaller. The coin will become more attractive for investors if they see that they can easily to get in and get out whenever they want.

24-h trading volume on txbit.io is 5.883793 BTC and it is not a small amount if convert it into fiat.

The USDT on txbit.io is for ERC-20 chain as I see.

With more and more chains for USDT transactions, crypto newbies will be confused and might make mistake for their transactions. Could the team consider to add the emphasis on the chain of USDT on txbit.io, please. Emphasize it is for USDT on ERC-20 chain only.

Please note
Send only USDT (Tether) to this address. Sending any other coin or token to this address will result in a loss of your deposit.
The deposit will be automatically processed and your account credited after 30 confirmations
You can track the progress of your deposit in the 'Deposits' section
Contract / Internal transactions are unsupported and will result in a loss of your deposit.
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: