Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

Hi guys!

As i have understood CDT is already being traded?

yes as far as i know we can trade CDT on etherdelta market https://etherdelta.github.io/#CDT-ETH but i dont know others market maybe soon bittrex or liqui

Here you can find the markets.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

the website was hacked ,and the bounty has a lots problem.
funny dev team!lol
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

In spite of release of the reward price are constantly on the increase everyday. Don't forget this project was having bet version of the platform so it will not only recover all losses but also will be big stake holder of the market in coming months. CDT is already being accumulated heavily which can be seen by its appreciation.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

In spite of release of the reward price are constantly on the increase everyday. Don't forget this project was having bet version of the platform so it will not only recover all losses but also will be big stake holder of the market in coming months. CDT is already being accumulated heavily which can be seen by its appreciation.
it's a really good project. I am hopeful for the future. it will provide a very nice gain. altcoin  will increase  if the bitcoin stabilize an upward trend. our God he can choose to increase profits.  Shocked Shocked  Cool  Grin
Ben-carson

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

Seems an interesting project, shall be watching closely.

Be good, do good, make better.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

The last few days of trading look positive, glad after the hack that this did not dump.

I think the team has handled it really well and fair.

Yes, CoinDash market cap is kept increasing in the market even after hack many people have a lot of faith in this coin. Very soon bigger exchanges will list this coin because market cap is quite good in Ether delta.

The CoinDash team are very professional and one of the best out there.  The hack situation was very unfortunate but the team did their best to make things right and fair for everyone who invested in the ICO.  I participated in the ICO and am very happy that I did.  The future of CoinDash is very promising.   Smiley

lol are you serious?
1. no proof of hack
2. no report to fpi/police
3. stolen ethereum still on the same address

tell me what hacker who stole 10million$+ will hold the coins in the same address and will not splitt it 10000000000 times??? this was a fucking inside job and you people dont understand it. blame on you all that u support scamers!

and dont say me im a troll. they cant fucking proof anything of this!

You sound like someone who missed out on the ico and is now bitter that the price keeps going up.  I know it hurts to check coinmarketcap daily and CDT is green.  You had your chance and you can still pick up some since it's not too late.  CDT isn't even on a top exchange yet.

Maybe the team does not talk about the hack because it's still being investigated by the authorities.  You say it's an inside job because the funds have not been moved.  What good are the ETH's if they do not get moved?  Maybe the scammers are scared to move them because they know the situation is being investigated.  Anyways, in cryptocurrency, you win some and you lose some.  There's no point being bitter when you have missed out.  No one who has participated in this ico is complaining.  Peace!

i dont care about fucking ico´s i dont missed it i was all time online Wink im all in in neo and gas i dont any other shit Tongue
coindash can go up 1000000% i will not care because for me they are fucking scamers.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

The last few days of trading look positive, glad after the hack that this did not dump.

Yes, CoinDash market cap is kept increasing in the market even after hack many people have a lot of faith in this coin. Very soon bigger exchanges will list this coin because market cap is quite good in Ether delta.

The CoinDash team are very professional and one of the best out there.  The hack situation was very unfortunate but the team did their best to make things right and fair for everyone who invested in the ICO.  I participated in the ICO and am very happy that I did.  The future of CoinDash is very promising.   Smiley

lol are you serious?
1. no proof of hack

tell me what hacker who stole 10million$+ will hold the coins in the same address and will not splitt it 10000000000 times??? this was a fucking inside job and you people dont understand it. blame on you all that u support scamers!

You sound like someone who missed out on the ico and is now bitter that the price keeps going up.  I know it hurts to check coinmarketcap daily and CDT is green.  You had your chance and you can still pick up some since it's not too late.  CDT isn't even on a top exchange yet.

Maybe the team does not talk about the hack because it's still being investigated by the authorities.  You say it's an inside job because the funds have not been moved.  What good are the ETH's if they do not get moved?  Maybe the scammers are scared to move them because they know the situation is being investigated.  Anyways, in cryptocurrency, you win some and you lose some.  There's no point being bitter when you have missed out.  No one who has participated in this ico is complaining.  Peace!

i dont care about fucking ico´s i dont missed it i was all time online Wink im all in in neo and gas i dont any other shit Tongue
coindash can go up 1000000% i will not care because for me they are fucking scamers.

It doesn't matter if you were online during the ico.  If you didn't invest, you missed out. Spectators don't make money.  If you're gung ho about NEO and GAS, why are you wasting your time here and in other threads?  Also, isn't weed suppose to mellow people out?  You sound like you're smoking crack instead.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:20:34 PM

seeing it kept the green status is really making those fudster crazy. bought yesterday a couple of thousands on the chinese exchange, it was easypeasy. i'm hoping this is going to be a good investment still and sure will rise when it hits major exchanges. i forgot about the hack already but would like to see how they handle it though.

make me crazy XD ALL IN NEO make me crazy Tongue i got in the last 2 months more money then i will get for many many years working Wink
are you serious? they are just waiting for the time when all forgot about the hack to sell the "stolen" ether.

tell me what hacker will have the coins after 1 month still an the same address?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

The CoinDash team are very professional and one of the best out there.  The hack situation was very unfortunate but the team did their best to make things right and fair for everyone who invested in the ICO.  I participated in the ICO and am very happy that I did.  The future of CoinDash is very promising.   Smiley

lol are you serious?
1. no proof of hack

You sound like someone who missed out on the ico and is now bitter that the price keeps going up.  I know it hurts to check coinmarketcap daily and CDT is green.  You had your chance and you can still pick up some since it's not too late.  CDT isn't even on a top exchange yet.

Maybe the team does not talk about the hack because it's still being investigated by the authorities.  You say it's an inside job because the funds have not been moved.  What good are the ETH's if they do not get moved?  Maybe the scammers are scared to move them because they know the situation is being investigated.  Anyways, in cryptocurrency, you win some and you lose some.  There's no point being bitter when you have missed out.  No one who has participated in this ico is complaining.  Peace!

It doesn't matter if you're online during the ico.  If you didn't invest, you missed out. Spectators don't make money.  If you're gung ho about NEO and GAS, why are you wasting your time here and in other threads?  Also, isn't weed suppose to mellow people out?  You sound like you're smoking crack instead.

why u waste your time writing me? haha
because i wanna see a fucking proof that they got hacked. there was 14million+$ stolen and they dont care about finding the hacker..
if i write in thread i get infos and thats all i need. i dont buy just because i see coin is going green.

how stupid are you telling me smoking crack and u support fucking scamers. shame on you.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:52:18 AM

Hi, can you please clarify that bounty hunters accounts are eligible for loyalty bonus? If i participated in bounty campaign and recieved some CDT in my wallet, so i am eligible for recieving Loyalt Bonus or not?
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:11:08 AM

Hi, can you please clarify that bounty hunters accounts are eligible for loyalty bonus? If i participated in bounty campaign and recieved some CDT in my wallet, so i am eligible for recieving Loyalt Bonus or not?

I think only investors who invested during the crowdsale campaign of the project will be eligible to get loyalty bonus (not sure).

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:30:09 AM

funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

At this moment they are issues relating to distribution have been fixed as far as I know. Last phase was of reward for supporters they also has been paid. We can expect ahead all concentration on development and marketing. I remember something alpha/beta version of the application was released juts before crowdfunding. They have to continue work to complete the project now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:14:27 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 08:14:47 PM by trademark

funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

I hope the development speed will be accelerated and team will let no stone to deliver in shortest possible time. There were many unpleasant incidents of which we all aware. Only quality work without further delays can bring confidence back in team. They are talented people and should expect good work from them.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

There is no information about circulating supply of CDT in Coinmarketcap.
I think it is a very important factor.
That's why coinmarketcap also showing wrong Rank.
I hope Coindash team will look into it.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

Need a bigger exchange.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

Has this project not been accused of SCAM or am I confusing with another project? I got some CDT before yesterday and I was surprised! Thanks for the reward, this proves they are serious! I'll not sell any token below $1! Why does not the quantity of supply appear in coinmarket? I believe that this will hinder the actions on CoinDash.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

I am asking here agaign, that bounty users are eligible for loyalty bonus or not, i asked in second thread but no reply, so if anyone know here then reply here.Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: