Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:13:12 PM

Russian Translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866838.msg18559754#msg18559754
tmp2

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

The team looks solid enough to deliver on their promises, but the issue is that the market looks saturated, there are some platforms offering almost thesame services

"Almost" does not count.  Wink

The tools CoinDash will offer is what every trader needs.
M++

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

The team looks solid enough to deliver on their promises, but the issue is that the market looks saturated, there are some platforms offering almost thesame services

"Almost" does not count.  Wink

The tools CoinDash will offer is what every trader needs.

I'd like to know what kind of project are you referring to? A lot of them are funds, or financial tools, very needed indeed, but CoinDash is IMO different: it's a platform (Operating System) which will help for mainstream adoption (Social Trading), and also provide advanced, unique tools for experienced users (ICO discovering tools, ICO automation, Portfolio management...).

And don't forget 3rd party financial instruments such as ICONOMI, Melonport or any useful tools will be integrated to CoinDash.

So I would say, at the contrary, I believe there is no other project like it.

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
alonmuroch (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

can explain detail project coinDash dev
and explain spefication coin, total suply, open inco selling
you write about coindash can open operating system crypto asset how work can explain too

Thanks for your interest in the project!
We are moving fast for the first beta release of the portfolio management, it would be followed by a copy-ICO smart contract system where you can follow top traders and through a smart contract copy their ICO investments.

Coin specifications will be published when the ICO will be announced.

We refer to CoinDash as an operating system for crypto assets to make the handling, interaction and investing accessible to main stream adoption... the same way the operating system on your computer makes it accessible for main-stream adoption because its easy to interact with.

This is good news ICO details is going published soon I hope soon beta release of portfolio management will be on the board. Before start of the fund raising campaign this would be great step. I hope this ICO will get success good luck team.

We are developers and ICO investors in heart... providing a working beta and code base before the sell is something we take very seriously.
alonmuroch (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

We can go into comparisons and I can make the differences very clear (if you referred to ICONOMI and Melonport)... Investment instruments are very different than a data driven platform like CoinDash which helps you find investment opportunities and track them.

If you have any specific comparisons let me know and we could talk about the differences.
alonmuroch (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

M++

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

Great article it helps to understand CoinDash's vision without having to read the White paper Wink

M++

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

The Chinese website should be ready soon, CoinDash Team in China is working actively on it, stay tuned!  Smiley

CoinDash HQ

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

Hello Coindashers!
Soon we will present you with our upcoming bounty program and our future ICO details, stay tuned to hear the latest of
CoinDash amazing platform for crypto assets and be the first to get informed with our roadmap

CoinDash HQ

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:19:43 AM

Hello CoinDashers,
Different than most of common crypto projects out there, we at CoinDash actually bringing a product for a daily use to the table.
Our platform is actually the first product that its contributors are also its end users. With our future ICO in the horizon as we speak, we are already in full capacity on our working Beta! but there is still a lot of work in order for us to bring you the best product out there.
It is our strongest believe that in order to deliver the best project in crypto space we must get the best community behind us.

And so we are looking for your contribution helping us testing and challenging our current Beta version.
10-15 carefully picked testers among the community will have the opportunity to be the first to try our game changing platform.
Depending on the quality of their feedbacks community testers will also have a big chance to take part in our future Bug bounty campaign which is supposed to be very rewarding.

Each one of you who wishs to take part in this amazing opportunity must meet the following criteria:
1. Understand the idea behind CoinDash platform and its use cases
2. Have a basic knowledge in Blockchain technology and experience with cryptographic wallets
3. Participated in several ICOs lately

If you wish to join our special journey providing the first crypto based portfolio management tool, as one of CoinDashes testers please send your request along several details about yourself such as: Country of residence, Crypto experience, recent ICO participating and other relevant information, to our official contact email account at : contact@coindash.io

We feel it is our privilege getting the community involved so early in the process and are waiting to hear from you.

Sadio

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

What is wet may never dry

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

Love the idea!!
Now it is all about road show and management. when can we have a look on this promising "almost ready" Beta??
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Love the idea!!
Now it is all about road show and management. when can we have a look on this promising "almost ready" Beta??

Why don't you participate as a tester and find out?? tell us all how it is
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:44:24 AM

Please tell me that I missed something here....Am I suppose to give you my private key for you to "track" my actions??
How are you going to convince me you will not clean me up??
M++

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

Please tell me that I missed something here....Am I suppose to give you my private key for you to "track" my actions??

No private key is required. Simply your public keys, the system will track your investments directly on the blockchain.  Smiley

CoinDash HQ

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

You missed big time...Smiley
Our platform will trace back your public key transactions and your exchanges API without ever holding or knowing your private key

skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

You missed big time...Smiley
Our platform will trace back your public key transactions and your exchanges API without ever holding or knowing your private key

Well I'll be dammed...thanks for clearing this out Smiley
Looking forward in hearing from you guys, good luck I'll be watching this
Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

Hello CoinDashers,
Different than most of common crypto projects out there, we at CoinDash actually bringing a product for a daily use to the table.
Our platform is actually the first product that its contributors are also its end users. With our future ICO in the horizon as we speak, we are already in full capacity on our working Beta! but there is still a lot of work in order for us to bring you the best product out there.
It is our strongest believe that in order to deliver the best project in crypto space we must get the best community behind us.

And so we are looking for your contribution helping us testing and challenging our current Beta version.
10-15 carefully picked testers among the community will have the opportunity to be the first to try our game changing platform.
Depending on the quality of their feedbacks community testers will also have a big chance to take part in our future Bug bounty campaign which is supposed to be very rewarding.

Each one of you who wishs to take part in this amazing opportunity must meet the following criteria:
2. Have a basic knowledge in Blockchain technology and experience with cryptographic wallets

If you wish to join our special journey providing the first crypto based portfolio management tool, as one of CoinDashes testers please send your request along several details about yourself such as: Country of residence, Crypto experience, recent ICO participating and other relevant information, to our official contact email account at : contact@coindash.io

We feel it is our privilege getting the community involved so early in the process and are waiting to hear from you.

NICE! already have a minimal working product what a great way to start the campaign, when can we expect to get the ICO details?
CoinDash HQ

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:27:55 PM

Hello CoinDashers,

NICE! already have a minimal working product what a great way to start the campaign, when can we expect to get the ICO details?

Indeed, this is a great benefit we have unlike many others. I believe we will announce our full ICO details soon as everything so far goes as planned and we have a very positive progress.

YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

Amazing prospect!! I see great potential solely for the fact that people like myself will invest in this project in order to keep track of my investment, this is mind blowing and will certainly bring massive forces to the future ICO of CoinDash. Only problem I have is with the name! although the meaning is understood but the resembles to Dash is confusing, give this a thought.
sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

crypto assset,
Does this mean coindash is a kind of exchanger?

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: