Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149539 times)
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:35:50 AM

are there any pictures (recent)
instagram?

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

so some good news here?listed on new exchange? Grin
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:01:22 AM

I haven't followed this project for some time. Why is the token being traded at 1 USD in average?
read a few pages back and you will understand why it's traded for 1 usd. if people don't have patience why do they invest in ico?

The main reason seems to be the lack of communication and information. They invested for quick profit so don't expect they will wait 1 year for the buyback.
if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.
It's a long time ago when distribution is finished they have no update at all if you are waiting for their buy back maybe you will just waiting for nothing or you may sell it and move it into other altcoin .I think zr.coin will be stagnant in dex and they have no plans to move it on other exchange .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

I haven't followed this project for some time. Why is the token being traded at 1 USD in average?
read a few pages back and you will understand why it's traded for 1 usd. if people don't have patience why do they invest in ico?

The main reason seems to be the lack of communication and information. They invested for quick profit so don't expect they will wait 1 year for the buyback.
if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.
It's a long time ago when distribution is finished they have no update at all if you are waiting for their buy back maybe you will just waiting for nothing or you may sell it and move it into other altcoin .I think zr.coin will be stagnant in dex and they have no plans to move it on other exchange .

Not until there will be an established plantation like they said. Price is still considerably good, its more than a dollar. If you are to hold more than a year, you'd be rewards with your patience.  just hold your zrcoin, buyers in the dex are waiting to buy them pretty low.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Not until there will be an established plantation like they said. Price is still considerably good, its more than a dollar. If you are to hold more than a year, you'd be rewards with your patience.  just hold your zrcoin, buyers in the dex are waiting to buy them pretty low.

I don't like this miscommunicatiın but I agree with you that the price is still considerably good.
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:47:19 PM

So I can say now that this was my worse investment ever.

Seems like this project is dead, gonna sell my loses at least. too bad, big potential this project had.

But even big projects can be a scam.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

Seems like this project is dead, gonna sell my loses at least. too bad, big potential this project had.

When you say dead that means no value at all or maybe worthless anymore.
By looking at the price it's still 1 dollar although obviously below ICO, you can also expect that some project
does not deliver right away because they are still int the process of development and it needs time, so hold.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Saichoukyushin

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

When you say dead that means no value at all or maybe worthless anymore.
By looking at the price it's still 1 dollar although obviously below ICO, you can also expect that some project
does not deliver right away because they are still int the process of development and it needs time, so hold.
Yea, we cannot anticipate it now as i realized when i saw the buy order awaiting at very low price who will dunp their Zrcoins .I analyze it well and i think this project is not done maybe they are only busy working on we can't say but i will wait 3 months more to their update if there is.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

It seems bad investment for now. But I have still hope things turn out a good investment.
No sign for it but just a sense  Grin
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:28:23 PM

if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.

I will check back to see how the project is going after 3 months. According to the roadmap, there's still a lot of time to consider and no need to rush or hurry to get in.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

if your wise enough you will wait for next year when the buy back option started i think the team is just busy working thats why there is no update given here , but i hope there  give us news regarding the project development.

I will check back to see how the project is going after 3 months. According to the roadmap, there's still a lot of time to consider and no need to rush or hurry to get in.

Its just me maybe but I'm actually not seeing a plantation being established before the year end. It could be done probably by mid year.
But I like the concept of it being real commodity.

I believe that the ZRcoin tokens should ideally be frozen before the construction of the first plant ... Then the price would be higher than now.

One is on the dex is readily available on the market. These tokens are going to be very rare soon, ZRcoin and STA as they are only 5M.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:41:19 PM

Its just me maybe but I'm actually not seeing a plantation being established before the year end. It could be done probably by mid year.
But I like the concept of it being real commodity.

I believe that the ZRcoin tokens should ideally be frozen before the construction of the first plant ... Then the price would be higher than now.

One is on the dex is readily available on the market. These tokens are going to be very rare soon, ZRcoin and STA as they are only 5M.

All coins are down so what do we expect from zrcoin? It still looks solid. I like how the supply is scarce and market value is very cheap. Just hold and wait until crypto market regains its bullish trend.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
HODL_guy

Activity: 207

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:39:10 PM

It's really astonishing how bad some projects are at development and delivering what they promised. They are always super active and helpful when they gather funds.

I still would love to see at least some pics from the place they plan to build factory.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

It's really astonishing how bad some projects are at development and delivering what they promised. They are always super active and helpful when they gather funds.

I still would love to see at least some pics from the place they plan to build factory.

I agree.
I would be nice to see some updates, proofs. But they completely stopped talking with the community/investors.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:07:10 AM

I agree.
I would be nice to see some updates, proofs. But they completely stopped talking with the community/investors.
Yes seems zrcoin and starta have same typical dev whos same busy
And sometimes forget to give the community newest update Sad
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:32:39 AM

I agree.

Sames here. I do not believe they can not get a little time to update something news.  It is a bad practice. Make the investors feel angry.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

I agree.

Sames here. I do not believe they can not get a little time to update something news.  It is a bad practice. Make the investors feel angry.
Let's not get desperate here, we cannot dictate them on what to do but IMO it is also helpful to us investors if we
will know what is going on already. It's been months but the value of zrc is still cheap, how can it grow if there is no hype.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
legendbtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

Still, there is no update on listing in major exchanges what happen to these guys they have collected more fund in the ICO. ICO has passed many months still we are not getting any further updates from the Dev team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Saichoukyushin

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

Still, there is no update on listing in major exchanges what happen to these guys they have collected more fund in the ICO. ICO has passed many months still we are not getting any further updates from the Dev team.
That's what i doubt if they still continue what they planned in the roadmap or not .Just leaving this Ico after getting our investment however im still waiting if there will be an updated because i don't wanna dump my coins in lost .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
BINANCE
─────── LAB

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Say there is a future for this coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: