Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149535 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:27:32 PM

Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
I like zr coin, but very sorry my viral account is disable,
The viral is not very suitable for the promotion of social media bounty,
In address to THE VIRAL EXCHANGE do not banned an innocent account,
RIP TVE
ranggawulung

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:41:17 PM

This is good news and can give trust to the investors. The first step to success  Cool
ranggawulung

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

RIP TVE
What you have done until your account disable?
Because my account has been fine
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:48:10 PM

"if the Company is eligible for IPO."

If I don't want to sell my ZrCoin back to the company and the company isn't on the IPO yet - what next?
Will the market rate of ZrCoin be raising meanwhile?
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

RIP TVE

If you are innocent you can try making your case to them. To contact them just go here https://theviralexchange.freshdesk.com/support/home and open a ticket.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

This is good news and can give trust to the investors. The first step to success  Cool

I do not know why my account is disabled.
Maybe he's misdirected, maybe someone is fraudulent a lot of accounts, and wrong target
 Angry
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

I think there's still a lot of time following this project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PCindy

Activity: 601

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

rais 1,924,116 USD go to 7,000,000 usd  Grin Grin
I think this project is pretty good and 1zrCoin price is quite expensive
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

This is good news and can give trust to the investors. The first step to success  Cool

I do not know why my account is disabled.
Maybe he's misdirected, maybe someone is fraudulent a lot of accounts, and wrong target
 Angry
have you done all the controls of the case? you have written a mail to the support? their support and attentive and available,
I had a problem and in a few hours I have solved the same
iamjustask

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

Some questions to very funny guys from ZrCoin and to community:
1. How ZrCoin team will buy the facilities and equipment for factory? It will be sold in fiat, not in crypto. Show me equipment manufacturers that will sell you their valuable products in crypto. There is two ways: a. You already have a bank credit for 3.5m dollars and you need an ICO to put crypto on cold wallets and use it when price rises; b. You need to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat and buy equipment for real dollars/euros/rubles. In case of rubles, this is a crime in Russia: exchange crypto to fiat.
UPD:
Implementation phases of factory building process
A Cyprus-based holding company will loan funds equal to the amount of
investment in ZrCoin options to a Russian legal entity, which will consequently
implement all construction phases of the factory. The subsequent steps of factory
construction process can be divided into the three principal stages described
above.
Yes, you will implement money-laundering plan: your company will have a loan with offshore company and have to return the money out of the border. I think Elvira Saphidzadovna needs to know about your team.
Why do you need an ICO if you have an agreement with "Cyprus-based holding company" (CBHC) about a loan?
Or may it be you want to take a gift for CBHC giving them all profits of future price rising of cryptocurrencies? This is brilliant-price loan, why you haven't tried to take a bank loan in Sberbank or VTB Group with average interest?

As there is a lack of domestic zirconium-containing raw materials (zircon and
zirconium dioxide), brazilite-corundum refractories for glass manufacturing
enterprises are chiefly imported from abroad.
Russia’s domestic manufacture covers only 8-10% of the demand in zirconiumcontaining
raw materials. Kovdorskiy GOK (Ore Mining and Processing Plant) is
the only enterprise in Russia to produce zirconium raw materials (brazilite
powder), with production output of 5-6 tons per year.
The majority of this amount is exported to Norway, Japan and other countries.
Zirconium concentrate, which is one of the scarcest mineral raw materials, is not
produced in Russia, but is imported from Ukraine and Australia.
You told about high-valuable technology for Russia's independency and technological security and hadn't taken a loan in Russia?

3. You told about the high-valuable markets for your product. Do you have any contracts on paper with your future customers?
4. From your roadmap:
Hiring and official employment of staff (1 month) - whoaaaa you all are funny guys, serious. You want to build a facility in a half of year and hire staff for a month  Grin Grin Grin. I think your team doesn't have any knowledge about how real factories functioning.
Execution of necessary authorizations - 1 months. In Russia. Authorize a facility in Russia for one month - yes, this is real if you are hand-on with mr.Putin. Average time of Rostekhnadzor authorizations is about a half of a year. There is only way: BRIBE. May the bribe be in crypto?  Grin Do not tell russian corrupt officials.
And another question about facility development: whether there were any public hearings about this facility? Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
5. Your site uses very sexy web-development technologies and the terrible photoshop of the photos of your team. 5th grader schoolguy from Magnitogorsk can do it better. You told about million dollars but you can't do the job for 100 dollars.
6. The price from your papers: 46 000 RUR per ton of powder (it's about 810 dollars).
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/zirconium-dioxide-price-zirconium-dioxide-powder_60416510429.html
These guys trades for $5000-8500 per ton.

My opinion about the project:
1. In case of real technology: it will started in YEARS, not the months.
2. ICO needed to "take money to the bank" and you will just wait for price rising.
3. In next 1.5 years there will be next scenario: we are very sorry, guys, the government had broken our business. There are your color tokens by market price.

P.S. when one "breakthrough" tech (artificial zirconium dioxide) meets another "breakthrough" tech (cryptocurrencies & blockchains) the risks multiply. There are no regulations of cryptocurrencies in Russia and the ICO investments look like gifts.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:07:24 PM

the tasks coming in TVE are very less .@dev n team please try to add more task for us..we would really love to support this
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:34:23 PM

rais 1,924,116 USD go to 7,000,000 usd  Grin Grin
I think this project is pretty good and 1zrCoin price is quite expensive

yes,, and at the end of ICO i believe all investments will be more than 5 million USD
because this project is awesome

ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:10:39 PM

1. How ZrCoin team will buy the facilities and equipment for factory? It will be sold in fiat, not in crypto. Show me equipment manufacturers that will sell you their valuable products in crypto. There is two ways: a. You already have a bank credit for 3.5m dollars and you need an ICO to put crypto on cold wallets and use it when price rises; b. You need to exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat and buy equipment for real dollars/euros/rubles. In case of rubles, this is a crime in Russia: exchange crypto to fiat.
UPD:
implement all construction phases of the factory. The subsequent steps of factory
above.
Yes, you will implement money-laundering plan: your company will have a loan with offshore company and have to return the money out of the border. I think Elvira Saphidzadovna needs to know about your team.
Why do you need an ICO if you have an agreement with "Cyprus-based holding company" (CBHC) about a loan?
Or may it be you want to take a gift for CBHC giving them all profits of future price rising of cryptocurrencies? This is brilliant-price loan, why you haven't tried to take a bank loan in Sberbank or VTB Group with average interest?

Russia’s domestic manufacture covers only 8-10% of the demand in zirconiumcontaining
Zirconium concentrate, which is one of the scarcest mineral raw materials, is not
You told about high-valuable technology for Russia's independency and technological security and hadn't taken a loan in Russia?

3. You told about the high-valuable markets for your product. Do you have any contracts on paper with your future customers?
4. From your roadmap:
Hiring and official employment of staff (1 month) - whoaaaa you all are funny guys, serious. You want to build a facility in a half of year and hire staff for a month  Grin Grin Grin. I think your team doesn't have any knowledge about how real factories functioning.
Execution of necessary authorizations - 1 months. In Russia. Authorize a facility in Russia for one month - yes, this is real if you are hand-on with mr.Putin. Average time of Rostekhnadzor authorizations is about a half of a year. There is only way: BRIBE. May the bribe be in crypto?  Grin Do not tell russian corrupt officials.
And another question about facility development: whether there were any public hearings about this facility? Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
5. Your site uses very sexy web-development technologies and the terrible photoshop of the photos of your team. 5th grader schoolguy from Magnitogorsk can do it better. You told about million dollars but you can't do the job for 100 dollars.
6. The price from your papers: 46 000 RUR per ton of powder (it's about 810 dollars).
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/zirconium-dioxide-price-zirconium-dioxide-powder_60416510429.html

2. ICO needed to "take money to the bank" and you will just wait for price rising.
3. In next 1.5 years there will be next scenario: we are very sorry, guys, the government had broken our business. There are your color tokens by market price.

P.S. when one "breakthrough" tech (artificial zirconium dioxide) meets another "breakthrough" tech (cryptocurrencies & blockchains) the risks multiply. There are no regulations of cryptocurrencies in Russia and the ICO investments look like gifts.

Hello!
From some point you are right, but from another you make horrible mistakes.

Let's have a look step by step. I ll tryto explain.
And please let me ignore all your "your photoshop is not good enough" and "your website is not nice"...
This is just not serious and our designer is desired by lots of campaigns after this website and we had so many positive words, so your notes are just not visible.
What is concerned more serious questions.

1. This scheme is absolutely legal.
This is not a loan. This is a way of legal using of cryptocurrencies.

2. You again talk about loan. Please, read FAQ from our website why we decided to use ICO way.

3. We have agreements for sure, but as we don't have the real plant now we can not have real papers with agreements.

4. This question is especially awsome.
Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
It's green technology. No wastes. No any harm.
It's not required any special agreements with citizens or with somebody else.
And yes, it's possible to make a plant during 6-7 months. It'll be typical project, nothing spectacular.

5. I ve told at the beginning.

6. It's another material with another quality. There lots of modification.
Please, don't think, you are the smartest person on Earth and others don't understand anything or scammers.
Please, read more detailed our White paper and documents.

Look at our team and escrows.

We have unique technology and want blockchain going to real field and production.
There is no regulation in Russia and it has more advantages than disadvantages.

You are welcome with any questions.
Some of them are really not bad! Thank you.
And I am glad, we can answer them.

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

the tasks coming in TVE are very less .@dev n team please try to add more task for us..we would really love to support this

Yes, we ll increase them.

By the way there are available now.
Join!

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

UPD:
above.

4. From your roadmap:

Hello!
From some point you are right, but from another you make horrible mistakes.

Let's have a look step by step. I ll tryto explain.
And please let me ignore all your "your photoshop is not good enough" and "your website is not nice"...
This is just not serious and our designer is desired by lots of campaigns after this website and we had so many positive words, so your notes are just not visible.
What is concerned more serious questions.

1. This scheme is absolutely legal.
This is not a loan. This is a way of legal using of cryptocurrencies.

2. You again talk about loan. Please, read FAQ from our website why we decided to use ICO way.

3. We have agreements for sure, but as we don't have the real plant now we can not have real papers with agreements.

4. This question is especially awsome.
Did the citizens of Magnitogorsk agreed this project?
It's green technology. No wastes. No any harm.
It's not required any special agreements with citizens or with somebody else.
And yes, it's possible to make a plant during 6-7 months. It'll be typical project, nothing spectacular.

5. I ve told at the beginning.

6. It's another material with another quality. There lots of modification.
Please, don't think, you are the smartest person on Earth and others don't understand anything or scammers.
Please, read more detailed our White paper and documents.

Look at our team and escrows.

We have unique technology and want blockchain going to real field and production.
There is no regulation in Russia and it has more advantages than disadvantages.

You are welcome with any questions.
Some of them are really not bad! Thank you.
And I am glad, we can answer them.

Thank you for answering this FUD, ZrCoin is a real project with real people (and escrow).

There are a lot of scam ico around but not this one.

milonite

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

how many coin will be relased?
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

you can find all the information you need within the white paper, is well explained the mechanism of the buy-back, and all phases of the project

https://zrcoin.io/files/Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

The awareness campaign as far as i know started a month ahead but it seem not getting much attention base on how much is gathered compare to some projects which collected more than 2 million is just two weeks.  One plant isn't that enough. More plants should be established if we can put more money for this noble project.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Nat2021

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

Depends on ICO results
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: