Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149553 times)
charles007

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Bounty arrived in the Waves DEX, thank you ZRcoin team!!

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
jilin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

The coin looks good, hope the team can make it bigger and stronger. Thanksgiving.
foxexpro

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Communication is one of the key part of succes.
Please don't forget that ZrCoin team Roll Eyes

Yes we know that, we will try as much as possible to keep you updated.

The payments are being processed both for signature/avatar campaign and for social media campaign in TVE.
Also everything about listing is being worked out
Do bear with us

Thank you.

Thanks for update!

But when can we withdraw from TVE? There is no option still Sad

the price is $1 in waves decentralized exchange but high in hibtc. can anyone explain why?
because their zrcoin is fake , you can not despoit or withdraw coin

i don't think so.. i had my zrcoin in my wave wallet already.. whatever u said is not true..

There are fake ZRcoin that exist on the waves platform too, maybe he had bought some of it. DeX is having some issues allowing users to create their own token and naming it to some tokens that already exist which confuses new users. 219 Zrcoin still is probably more than $200 too.

mine are transferred from zrcoin.io.. can it be fake?
No
You can check the asset id
5ZPuAVxAwYvptbCgSVKdTzeud9dhbZ7vvxHVnZUoxf4h

oh yeah Cheesy Cheesy Grin mine are real  Wink Wink Wink
Yes my 219 zrcoin
 isuer : 3PGVfUNmVFbmX9gQMeAbCxrUxswM8SyzyxM
Identifier : 5ZPuAVxAwYvptbCgSVKdTzeud9dhbZ7vvxHVnZUoxf4h
so, its true coin ?

Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

The payments are being processed both for signature/avatar campaign and for social media campaign in TVE.
Do bear with us

Thank you.

Thanks for update!

the price is $1 in waves decentralized exchange but high in hibtc. can anyone explain why?

i don't think so.. i had my zrcoin in my wave wallet already.. whatever u said is not true..

There are fake ZRcoin that exist on the waves platform too, maybe he had bought some of it. DeX is having some issues allowing users to create their own token and naming it to some tokens that already exist which confuses new users. 219 Zrcoin still is probably more than $200 too.

No

Yes my 219 zrcoin
so, its true coin ?

try to sell them, u will find out Wink
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

Do bear with us

Thank you.

Thanks for update!

No

Yes my 219 zrcoin
so, its true coin ?

yes your zrcoin is verified with green list,right?
and seems your zrcoin with correct identifier like they said at slack

https://zrcoin.slack.com/archives/C3FJZCJ1H/p1497548226230958
jiangsuren

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

i have receive my signature bounty  last night , thank you zrcoin , now we need a big exchange like bittrex i think.

me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

Thank you ZrCoin team

I confirm , i received my signature bounty, good luck to ZrCoin and all of us
menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Im bumping this post because its one of the best from the past 10+ pages asking about stuffs that were already answered in previous page. Don't let that good post die...
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

Solid project with great team,,  Wink i think, this token need a bigger exchange
and congrats for all supporters thats received the rewards from Zrcoin..  Wink
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 05:26:21 PM

Thanks ZrCoin team
I received my coins from ICO and TVE to my WAVES Light Wallet.
Doing a great keep it up, great project
sartech

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:42:55 AM

So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Im bumping this post because its one of the best from the past 10+ pages asking about stuffs that were already answered in previous page. Don't let that good post die...
can we have a nice answer with lots of data and real facts. i want to be sure this project will succeed. cheers.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Has someone tried trading on DEX like ZRC/WAVES?
I tried it earlier set up a sell order but I changed my mind so I wanted to cancel it but I don't see an x to cancel the order. I don't know if its a platform glitch or what.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

Got my signature/avatar bounty and ICO coins. Thank you and good luck, ZrCoin team!
foxexpro

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

Has someone tried trading on DEX like ZRC/WAVES?
I tried it earlier set up a sell order but I changed my mind so I wanted to cancel it but I don't see an x to cancel the order. I don't know if its a platform glitch or what.
YES This problem same with me. I dont Finding any Cancel Button or Option for cancel pending order>
I think this is Fu*King Bed System developed waves Platform. I think Developer Forget to Put this Option when this Platform make
so, Finally this is Fu*King Waves Platform ... they maid  Angry
If someone make any kind of Buy or Sell pending order then order is not possible to cancel.
so, I think thats why ZRC Price dont growing up on waves market coz, all old pending order people cant modify or cancel ...
This platform its bullshit......  Angry
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

When is zrcoin in bittrex?
Why should in tidex.
Zrcoin should be in bittrex Huh
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:12:41 PM

Why should in tidex.

Give the team some time to prepare and we will see that major exchanges will add ZrCoin. Patience guys, its really good projectwith big growth potential. We need to wait alittle.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

can we have a nice answer with lots of data and real facts. i want to be sure this project will succeed. cheers.

Thanks for bumping my post, hopefully we will get some detailed answers from the team! I am fully confident that this project will be a success, but an update from the team would be great!
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:27:08 AM

Why should in tidex.

Give the team some time to prepare and we will see that major exchanges will add ZrCoin. Patience guys, its really good projectwith big growth potential. We need to wait alittle.
all of us hope the token will be add on bittrex.so we want to know when it can be add.we always wait the news.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

Waiting for update about:
-Early adopter hypotetical bounty update
-Financial report (did they sold yet tokens, for how much) etc...
- when Hi btc will stop trading IOU, scamming our community
-Waves/zrcoin pairs bug on Dex to be solve.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:38:23 AM

price is 98% up. interesting that even the after the distribution of bounties, the price wen't up instead. i the team already buying it back like hell? my buy orders weren't filled because of this. who is buying all these? don't you think the price will drop still because there were yet no building for the production yet?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: