Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149540 times)
marx hu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production. Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time. Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.

If they will progress at the same rate, no way they will follow their plan. It will take them years to build a factory with such "activity".

If building investor company collects money to build houses, it's a good practice to show new photos every 1-2 weeks. Plus they provide all land documentation.
That's what I wanna see here TBH...

Now is too late for first investors to look after documents. This questions should be answered before ICO.

I believe that it's never too late. I hope for the best. It's a pain for all investors though.

I track few other projects with Russian devs (and I'm from Russia myself) and they're basically ruining Russian people reputation. There are lots of good, honest, hardworking people. And these *bleep* make everybody think that all Russians are scammers...

These are super failure projects: SONM - declining escrow right before ICO and for now investors are screwed. Encrypto Tel - 0 actual development, broken promises and 1/2 ICO current token price. And now ZrCoin with 0 building progress after few months after finishing ICO...

although i'm not Russian, but i believe that they don't have to put any fake news to the website since there are no news for quite some times if it is a scam. i will hold until too the moon.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:31:00 AM

It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production. Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time. Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.

If they will progress at the same rate, no way they will follow their plan. It will take them years to build a factory with such "activity".

If building investor company collects money to build houses, it's a good practice to show new photos every 1-2 weeks. Plus they provide all land documentation.
That's what I wanna see here TBH...

Now is too late for first investors to look after documents. This questions should be answered before ICO.

I believe that it's never too late. I hope for the best. It's a pain for all investors though.

I track few other projects with Russian devs (and I'm from Russia myself) and they're basically ruining Russian people reputation. There are lots of good, honest, hardworking people. And these *bleep* make everybody think that all Russians are scammers...

These are super failure projects: SONM - declining escrow right before ICO and for now investors are screwed. Encrypto Tel - 0 actual development, broken promises and 1/2 ICO current token price. And now ZrCoin with 0 building progress after few months after finishing ICO...

although i'm not Russian, but i believe that they don't have to put any fake news to the website since there are no news for quite some times if it is a scam. i will hold until too the moon.

If it's a scam, it won't go to the moon. If these guys are hard working, there will be lots of news (just like with house building). They have a real world project. Take a photo, upload an official document. They are not coding some super rocket science decentralized thing (which might need months of just testing)...

Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

Guys look at the Zr coin website, they have chosen a site in Agapov District in Magnitogorsk. They are going through all the necessary paperwork to acquire the land. Building a factory is not a small endeavour and takes time and patience promising in return good and steady dividends.

https://zrcoin.io/newsitem/24

This is the first commodity backed blockchain option and it's setting an exciting precedent for the future if succesful. Either way we are making history by investing and believing in this project.

Just maintain your patience guys and hodl.
Thats a very good news even we don't get any reply from them they are too busy working on its project Hope it tkaes effect on price and achieve in their timeline with corresponding date.

They just recording with a drone. And it's just flying over a land.
Why don't they publish the land documents, it's much better than a drone record.

Here the last news Wink

https://zrcoin.io/news/25

Working with the government administrations and placing equipment orders

2017-08-14 19:00:00

Our team has been working closely with the administrations of the city of Magnitogorsk and the Chelyabinsk region on implementation of the ZrCoin project. Currently, negotiations are being held with the ANO "Agency for Investment Development of the Chelyabinsk region" on securing tax benefits.

In addition, the following contracts were signed with the corresponding advance deposit payments:

• Contract No. RD-017/073 with ZAO Ural-Omega. Under the contract, a deposit payment was made for the production of equipment in the amount of 38,727,600 rubles, along with the full payment made for production design in the amount of 480,850 rubles.

• Contract No. 15/17 with OOO Urals Institute of Urbanistics for plant design. Per agreement terms, a payment instalment was made in advance on project and survey work of 2,556,000 rubles.

• Contract No. 02-07 / 17 for SibMashPolymer equipment supply. Under the agreement, a deposit was paid for the production of equipment in the amount of 3 006 557 rubles.

so i think the project runs as planned...

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

Guys look at the Zr coin website, they have chosen a site in Agapov District in Magnitogorsk. They are going through all the necessary paperwork to acquire the land. Building a factory is not a small endeavour and takes time and patience promising in return good and steady dividends.

This is the first commodity backed blockchain option and it's setting an exciting precedent for the future if succesful. Either way we are making history by investing and believing in this project.

Thats a very good news even we don't get any reply from them they are too busy working on its project Hope it tkaes effect on price and achieve in their timeline with corresponding date.

Why don't they publish the land documents, it's much better than a drone record.

Here the last news Wink

Our team has been working closely with the administrations of the city of Magnitogorsk and the Chelyabinsk region on implementation of the ZrCoin project. Currently, negotiations are being held with the ANO "Agency for Investment Development of the Chelyabinsk region" on securing tax benefits.

In addition, the following contracts were signed with the corresponding advance deposit payments:

• Contract No. RD-017/073 with ZAO Ural-Omega. Under the contract, a deposit payment was made for the production of equipment in the amount of 38,727,600 rubles, along with the full payment made for production design in the amount of 480,850 rubles.

• Contract No. 15/17 with OOO Urals Institute of Urbanistics for plant design. Per agreement terms, a payment instalment was made in advance on project and survey work of 2,556,000 rubles.

• Contract No. 02-07 / 17 for SibMashPolymer equipment supply. Under the agreement, a deposit was paid for the production of equipment in the amount of 3 006 557 rubles.

Good news from the team. If people invested in this project I think they should not whine so much because this coin is not going to the moon.The invested in a minerary company so I don't think things will go so fast,especially in August when most of the public offices are closed for holidays.  Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

ZrCoin doesn't have good exposure, not being at more exchanges that is set back for this in my opinion. If it was available at normal exchanges some small groups were keep moving it up and down and this rotation was letting old holders to find exit while fresh were keep entering. This isn't going nowhere in this position and everyone have to wait for months to get something out of this.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Here the last news Wink

Good news from the team. If people invested in this project I think they should not whine so much because this coin is not going to the moon.The invested in a minerary company so I don't think things will go so fast,especially in August when most of the public offices are closed for holidays.  Wink
It takes more than 6 months when they can finally do a buy back support and these team has no update anymore to the investors within these forum unlike when they are in promotional stage. Many ICO now are doing like this as they will run an ICO like a bubble and leave the same method. That's why i am don't investing until the coins is fully backed by a good active team after adding in good exchanges.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
menikmati

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

How do you know they are not active thats the thing? Like I said in my previous post its not some geeks trying to re-invent the ''could storage'' business or whatever... this is an actual ''factory / usine'' these dudes won't post online everyday saying what they do... Thats why I said they should hire someone to keep investors up to date as much as possible.

As for other exchanges I agree, but this coin as no value or purposes until the factory is built and production start,  its not producing anything... until they produce zirconium what is the coin good for even if you exchange it on big places? Yes more buzz will be generated that I agree but nothing will happen until they actually produce some zirconium I think. Thats what people need to understand I guess
ironmanTR

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

Is there any update about ZrCoin ?
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

It's so annoying, i'm really thinking to sell my coins at a loss. It was my first Ico , i thought it was a good investment, but i was wrong

freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Recently they shared a video recorded by drone. They a land. After that I didn't hear anything. If someone heard anyting please share with us Wink
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1066

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

Recently they shared a video recorded by drone. They a land. After that I didn't hear anything. If someone heard anyting please share with us Wink

ZRCOIN News
ZrCoin was granted a permission to commence construction

2017-08-24 08:55:00

ZrCoin was granted a permission by the administration of the city of Magnitogorsk to commence construction; the work will begin soon.

The total area of the selected plot is 169183 m2.

https://zrcoin.io/news/26

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

and now :
https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZRC/BTC
congratulations  and good luck  Wink
trade_dep

Activity: 222

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

ZrCoin [ZRC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZRC/BTC
ZrCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/ZRC

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZRC/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/ZRC[/img][/url]

Happy trading gues Wink
mastrox92

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

No one is in it till the time of my reply! @Yobit, why?

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

The difference of price at sell side and buy side is very huge. This is not giving good sign as people are not ready to sell at loss and buyers want at more cheap price. Now according to shared news above they will start work and this may be helpful to gain value in market in few weeks.
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

congratulation everyone, just a few minutes ago  ZrCoin are being traded on yobit exchange. Im hoping this will be the beginning of the rise of Zr

if people asking why yobit and not Polo or the other.... come on Guys!!! at least the team are keeping up their works to add this to more exchanges

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
marx hu

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

Alright!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy although i dun understand Russian Huh Huh, but at least have some doc to see. Cool Cool

is any one help can help to translate the doc to English? Wink Wink

hope it will begin soon and let the price shot to the moon  Grin Grin Grin

cryptonxx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

ZrCoin - Behind it there is a real chemical production + yesterday received permission to start construction + YoBit, invest some  Smiley
preevi

Activity: 495

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

congratulation everyone, just a few minutes ago  ZrCoin are being traded on yobit exchange. Im hoping this will be the beginning of the rise of Zr

if people asking why yobit and not Polo or the other.... come on Guys!!! at least the team are keeping up their works to add this to more exchanges
Wow this is not a good news but also not a bad news
At least we have new exchanges
And i wish the price will to the moon after listed at yobit
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Wow this is not a good news but also not a bad news
At least we have new exchanges
And i wish the price will to the moon after listed at yobit
u are right. it is not good and bad.all of us hope the price can up more.maybe we need wait patiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: