Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:04:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149553 times)
HODL_guy

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

Looks like ICO hasn't started yet so that no wallets for us ,just hang it on

ICO is over. ZrCoin is Waves asset and using Waves wallet.
if the factory finish now?i don't hear any news after the ico end untill now.i am worry about it.

As far as I can follow it's not finished yet. But under construction. Hope so soon they finis and start the production.

It's almost a year and not much to be expected from this thread and from the team.Too much delay will cause a loss of confidence from the investors and I hope this does not happen in the long run.

Does somebody still believe in this project? I can understand, that investors have to believe, they have no other choice, but those others who did not go invest, believe?

The thread is almost dead Sad It's a shame that such projects (that do not pay enough attention to investor and  do not work super hard to deliver promises) are ruining ICO scene reputation as well as RU projects' reputation...

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

if the factory finish now?i don't hear any news after the ico end untill now.i am worry about it.

As far as I can follow it's not finished yet. But under construction. Hope so soon they finis and start the production.

It's almost a year and not much to be expected from this thread and from the team.Too much delay will cause a loss of confidence from the investors and I hope this does not happen in the long run.

Does somebody still believe in this project? I can understand, that investors have to believe, they have no other choice, but those others who did not go invest, believe?

The thread is almost dead Sad It's a shame that such projects (that do not pay enough attention to investor and  do not work super hard to deliver promises) are ruining ICO scene reputation as well as RU projects' reputation...

Even they have enough communication with the community, they update some social media channels time to time.
And I as got it from the latest updates plants are getting closer. But when I think the money they have, I think it could've been done earlier.
Mindsetter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Great
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

Even they have enough communication with the community, they update some social media channels time to time.
And I as got it from the latest updates plants are getting closer. But when I think the money they have, I think it could've been done earlier.
As long as there is a progress which was seen it is good and whats intact with it is any message. From the start i think there is no active team here maybe they didn't know how to communicate effectively or they can make a telegram or discord for good conversation with the community either. In the end they will be the one who will dictate how the project and the token they have to move forward.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

As long as there is a progress which was seen it is good and whats intact with it is any message. From the start i think there is no active team here maybe they didn't know how to communicate effectively or they can make a telegram or discord for good conversation with the community either. In the end they will be the one who will dictate how the project and the token they have to move forward.

Maybe as you said they don't know how to communicate with the community. But as I remember they were much better before and during the ICO on communicating. They were here, publishing some blog posts and more. If they did those, that mean those were somehow important. I just don't get it how those lose their importance right after they collected money. And many projects/teams are similar.
game_changer

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

They got what they wanted . . The funds to build a factory for themselves. They don’t care about keeping the investors happy! Why should they! It doesn’t effect them at all!

I would like to know though how and when the buy back happens so I can gmjave my funds back on this awful project
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

They got what they wanted . . The funds to build a factory for themselves. They don’t care about keeping the investors happy! Why should they! It doesn’t effect them at all!

I would like to know though how and when the buy back happens so I can gmjave my funds back on this awful project

When the factory is done and production starts.

You can sell it prior to that on Tidex or HitBTC.

Looking for a signature campaign.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

when this ico started it was 1 of my greatest but now after some time i do not feel very comfortable with this project , communication is bad , price is bad , well that all makes a bad project for me , but still have to hold till maybe better news comes out??
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

that's y i always encourage regulation to ico, taking money and doing nothing or less is still the same as scam. I have little confidence in buy-back. Only few had been profitable to investors. I hope soon there won't investment in New project as existing who just need expansion.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:41 PM

The company is still under construction, some of projects pictures are online. It is taking longer than expected. Now the construction is having problem with weather

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

when this ico started it was 1 of my greatest but now after some time i do not feel very comfortable with this project , communication is bad , price is bad , well that all makes a bad project for me , but still have to hold till maybe better news comes out??

well said, i'm still holding too. if they start to produce and do buyback, things can be change.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

well said, i'm still holding too. if they start to produce and do buyback, things can be change.

Its been a year for this thread and also this project and till now I have never heard back from the team on the current status of the project.I feel sorry for all investors who lost their money waiting for a year which could have easily doubled with other better projects launched during the same time.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Its been a year for this thread and also this project and till now I have never heard back from the team on the current status of the project.I feel sorry for all investors who lost their money waiting for a year which could have easily doubled with other better projects launched during the same time.
They have no communication attributes at all they only keep on going and if you go check facebook there you can see the progress of their ongoing building of materials. I think the roadmap will not be successful on its given dates or months but as long as they go it would be going to a long road for a long term for this project.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

Hello I would like to know how the works are going and when is it planned to start production?
Is there a date for the beginning of the repurchase of tokens?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Hello I would like to know how the works are going and when is it planned to start production?

https://twitter.com/ZrCoin

You can track the progress of construction through social media they recently upload some pics there but due to bad weather condition it taking too long time than expected. That is the big reason why price is falling but after start of production investors will get some relief.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

You can track the progress of construction through social media they recently upload some pics there but due to bad weather condition it taking too long time than expected. That is the big reason why price is falling but after start of production investors will get some relief.
I would love to follow that updates, it will help us to decide on what to do with our tokens, either we dump this or not, that is our decision.
Being trading in small exchanges will not make this project popular, it's a long process but I like to see it grow slowly until we hit in big exchanges.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

Their FFacebook and Twitter pages are good to follow the developments which seems to me that they cannot be in the timeline they indicated before the ICO.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
weishen77

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

They have no communication attributes at all they only keep on going and if you go check facebook there you can see the progress of their ongoing building of materials. I think the roadmap will not be successful on its given dates or months but as long as they go it would be going to a long road for a long term for this project.
I think ZrCoin still has the potential, but it has not yet shown its advantages. It takes time to prove it all.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I think ZrCoin still has the potential, but it has not yet shown its advantages. It takes time to prove it all.

It could be example one for tokenization. But lack of communication, unsuccessful roadmap are making things worse.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
monkeyrage

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

that's y i always encourage regulation to ico, taking money and doing nothing or less is still the same as scam. I have little confidence in buy-back. Only few had been profitable to investors. I hope soon there won't investment in New project as existing who just need expansion.
Kind of agree - I hate Reg's of any kind, but ICO's and crypto are under big-bank assault (thru big Govt.) across the globe.  I'm avoiding ICO's in the 'trouble' countries now, and watching for US, Euro, Japan, Swiss based ICO's to get approval to list ICO's legit and in the open... Maybe a pipe dream - but I know those projects will be more 'real' with big Gov's watching 'em..  I dunno. Bummed that a lot of scam sh!tcoin hit so fast.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: