Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149540 times)
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

What is the status of this project, i cannot see any updates regarding their update even in their official website nor from the support team here in this forum, i would like to see some updates from the team and in your old timeline from this March to December the team will be buying back the tokens, when can i expect that to start.

Unfortunatelly they missed the roadmap, dometime I'm checking their FB page for updates.

There may be more roadmaps missed by them and until they show up proof for the current development work,I believe this to be a scam and slowly they would stop this fb update as well.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

What is the status of this project, i cannot see any updates regarding their update even in their official website nor from the support team here in this forum, i would like to see some updates from the team and in your old timeline from this March to December the team will be buying back the tokens, when can i expect that to start.

Zrcoin have indeed failed in a couple of promises which many people have looked forward to seeing like the buy back program now. Regular updates on the factory should be put up and timely updates on social channels, because this would erase doubt of most supporters.
Scholles

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

No point in checking this, there won't be any higher change or a positive change to be seen in this market, unless the team comes out and does promote marketing for this project.

It may seem as though they are probably waiting for the factory to be completed and fully operational before marketing can be launched but as it is no one knows the plan or strategy team is adopting.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

No point in checking this, there won't be any higher change or a positive change to be seen in this market, unless the team comes out and does promote marketing for this project.

It may seem as though they are probably waiting for the factory to be completed and fully operational before marketing can be launched but as it is no one knows the plan or strategy team is adopting.

I wonder if the factory will be finished this year. Also interesting to take note is the date they are going to start operating. This is a complicated and serious project which is difficult but if things do really well then for sure this will become huge.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

Has anyone tried to contact them and ask to post any updates?
It is important because it seems investors start to worry...
Scholles

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

A visit at their twitter handle shows there seems to be work actually going on site, grading the road, compaction of rubble with a special vibration-roller for the installation of foundations.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I also see quite a couple of photos of the site where zrcoin factory would be situated, but I think these photos should also be put up on the website for investors to see.
Scholles

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Unfortunatelly they missed the roadmap, dometime I'm checking their FB page for updates.

The continuous delay is really becoming worrisome. If there was any way I could take ZrCoin ICO back so that I   have peace of mind.

I know many people looked forward to the buy back program selling at $2.8 but I don't see this happening especially at the current situation of the entire market where every coin is down.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

The continuous delay is really becoming worrisome. If there was any way I could take ZrCoin ICO back so that I   have peace of mind.

I know many people looked forward to the buy back program selling at $2.8 but I don't see this happening especially at the current situation of the entire market where every coin is down.
Even if the market goes high it will not affect to this zr.coin. Theres no other exchange and very low volume so how coulb be this coin will be worth it. No updates coming from them the last time i saw they uploaded it was finished the factory and the metals that they are making. I can't expect unless they will make a good development in crypto assets

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Market conditions shouldn't affect Zrcoin's buyback. They will do real world business and use the money on buyback.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

Market conditions shouldn't affect Zrcoin's buyback. They will do real world business and use the money on buyback.

The buyback program is totally in the hands of the core team and developers, the price of the buyback is another because if the coins sells way less in exchanges, I bet you no single trade would be established.
khroma

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

The buyback program is totally in the hands of the core team and developers, the price of the buyback is another because if the coins sells way less in exchanges, I bet you no single trade would be established.

Indeed I see your point, because no one would want to sell at all in exchanges for less if the company is buying back at $2.8 meaning they would inject new money into the system.
khroma

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Not much activities go on here which is unfortunate because an admin or a moderator should have been appointed by the zrcoin team to disseminate as well as address pending issues of enquires and concerns.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

Not much activities go on here which is unfortunate because an admin or a moderator should have been appointed by the zrcoin team to disseminate as well as address pending issues of enquires and concerns.

Unfortunatelly they are not giving updates on here. I sometime look at their social media accounts and see couple of photos without any certain details.
Or any update why the plants couldn't been done yet or what's next...

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Unfortunatelly they are not giving updates on here. I sometime look at their social media accounts and see couple of photos without any certain details.
Or any update why the plants couldn't been done yet or what's next...
My opinion with that post on their social media page is the factory was done already and to think that they didn't even value the token here as they focus in their own business. I don't have hopes anymore in this token especially it is a waves based token so they will be no good to expect.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
HPQ.IO

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

We have a similar project that we have been developing for a long time, and after an absolute success of ZrCoin ICO we believed that we also can - HPQ (High Purity Quartz).

It is a pity that there are no updates here but we believe that it is just a delay in factory setting up. They are building from a "green field" stage so 8 months is too short term, we think.

We have been watching this thread, every news about ZrCoin ICO and project development, studied all the investors feedbacks and now we are trying our best to do everything better.

We have announced our ICO yesterday - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330710.0

Our project (factory) place is Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Holding company - in Singapore. Welcome to meet us if you are in HCMC.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

We have a similar project that we have been developing for a long time, and after an absolute success of ZrCoin ICO we believed that we also can - HPQ (High Purity Quartz).

It is a pity that there are no updates here but we believe that it is just a delay in factory setting up. They are building from a "green field" stage so 8 months is too short term, we think.

We have been watching this thread, every news about ZrCoin ICO and project development, studied all the investors feedbacks and now we are trying our best to do everything better.

We have announced our ICO yesterday - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330710.0

Our project (factory) place is Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Holding company - in Singapore. Welcome to meet us if you are in HCMC.

About the time frame, we're not the professinals but they seemed they are. Always investors are suffering those fancy roadmaps.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
HPQ.IO

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

About the time frame, we're not the professinals but they seemed they are. Always investors are suffering those fancy roadmaps.

That is true...
It is better to double all the time frame if you plan such project... and deliver earlier.
We also have 8 months (not a copy, we such time frame was included into our plan several years ago) but we use ready-built factory in industrial park, not a green field. Having experience in setting up factories we know it is better to add time and have a cautious plan. Especially considering it will be just a first investment round and we need to do everything perfectly in order not to miss future investors.

Anyway, wish all of their investors good exits finally.
khroma

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

It seems to me all this is a copy of exactly what zrcoin just did or doing, the only difference here is it's a different commodity high purity quartz according to this spammer. Why don't you go to your thread instead of spamming other thread with your project.
HPQ.IO

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:46:01 AM

It seems to me all this is a copy of exactly what zrcoin just did or doing, the only difference here is it's a different commodity high purity quartz according to this spammer. Why don't you go to your thread instead of spamming other thread with your project.

Yes, you are right.
We were inspired by zrcoin and partially copied their model. Moreover, if not successful zrcoin ICO, we would not even try to launch ours.
That is why we are sincerely interested in its development.

Sorry if it looks like "spamming", no more.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: