Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149539 times)
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

Personally for me the project is very questionable!I. e. early "investors" can that and will earn as in any HYIP, but in the long term everything is very foggy and sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

I think this is a dark horse. Imagine if the factory gets done and will be working smoothly? This will surely make headlines and will become very big. I am still holding some of this in Tidex as I have the feeling that it has good potential long term. I just want the devs to try listing this to another exchanges for wider exposure.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

If people were taking in calculation simple facts before investing were understanding the nature of project. It was long termed since building a factory and then production plus paper work all this needs lot of time. But periodically increases provided chances to people to exit with small profit in past and future will be too.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

I think this is a dark horse. Imagine if the factory gets done and will be working smoothly? This will surely make headlines and will become very big. I am still holding some of this in Tidex as I have the feeling that it has good potential long term. I just want the devs to try listing this to another exchanges for wider exposure.   
It looks like a dead investment now because it's not operational yet.
This project is only good for people who can wait for a long period of time to get their ROI, some had dump at a low price
and that includes me, I hope my decision was right.

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

there is no word from zrcoin team whatsoever, they don't really care about investor. they just post pictures nothing else, which can't even be validated. i still hold this token, i hope they're not a scam.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

there is no word from zrcoin team whatsoever, they don't really care about investor. they just post pictures nothing else, which can't even be validated. i still hold this token, i hope they're not a scam.

I've holding it from the ICO. I don't they are scam, but I wish hadn't invested in those guys who doesn't care investors.
About the project, I think it could be big in good hands.

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

I think listing in a new exchange is the least thing in the minds of the Devs of this project rather they are probably engulfed in building their factory to begin operations.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

Well they offered i think buy back on tokens i believe its double on price.But cant remember when .Better to keep coins because they will be worth a lot when they finish building
And its low circulation so when big exchange comes it will skyrocket
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

I can see updates that construction is in full swing, atleast the snow is gone, the site is clear. A good look will show the welds of metal structures and the installation of metal roof beams is in progress. https://t.co/uDlQD94TGg
Scholles

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

The team uses a special innovative material to fill the light holes. special polycarbonate material that  transmits light, and at night creates a light panel with the effect of radiance. https://t.co/yG9eIhk1EZ

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

The team uses a special innovative material to fill the light holes. special polycarbonate material that  transmits light, and at night creates a light panel with the effect of radiance. https://t.co/yG9eIhk1EZ

Something to cheer up for in this project now,after a long time.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

This would be beautiful, I bet when the structure is set and  the factory is completed, the building and entire facility would be a site to behold. Good work team zrcoin.
khroma

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Attention everyone, I think you all should pay attention to this impostor @zrcoin79 spamming Zrcoin twitter handle scamming unsuspecting individuals of their coins. Please be warned and be very careful to look at the twitter handle before you fall for this scam.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

Attention everyone, I think you all should pay attention to this impostor @zrcoin79 spamming Zrcoin twitter handle scamming unsuspecting individuals of their coins. Please be warned and be very careful to look at the twitter handle before you fall for this scam.

Many thanks for bringing this to the notice of the general public, a thorough inspection on that twitter account shows it was even created just this April for this fraudulent purpose.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fj1twLh.jpg

Many thanks for bringing this to the notice of the general public, a thorough inspection on that twitter account shows it was even created just this April for this fraudulent purpose.

That's is true, I think the zrcoin team should also be notified of this account and they should issue a disclaimer so that twitter handle can be reported and blocked.
CAMEO75

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

I've holding it from the ICO. I don't they are scam, but I wish hadn't invested in those guys who doesn't care investors.

so now we invest in a project just with a photo and with a mountain of land lol, I make you the same photo tomorrow no info since a moment of development and nobody comunique, we are waiting for the construction of a factory to hope a little bit 'info ha ha there is no consideration for investors
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

so now we invest in a project just with a photo and with a mountain of land lol, I make you the same photo tomorrow no info since a moment of development and nobody comunique, we are waiting for the construction of a factory to hope a little bit 'info ha ha there is no consideration for investors
Don' t expect it anymore at least rhey build what they have planned before but only for their own good and not for the investors. The money they raised was the funding for all that they have now those pictures says how unprofessional and how greedy they are after taking that money they have no interest in blockchain . Its advantages only is to take money form us.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:42:24 AM

Don' t expect it anymore at least rhey build what they have planned before but only for their own good and not for the investors. The money they raised was the funding for all that they have now those pictures says how unprofessional and how greedy they are after taking that money they have no interest in blockchain . Its advantages only is to take money form us.
Let's get back after 1 year, maybe that time there will be a good development already and we might see our investment to grow
10x like other projects which are popular now. Since the ICO is over, this project has not bring hype and we are also not listed in big exchange
so liquidation.

STUDENTCOIN