Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149539 times)
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Today 12/07/2018 ZRCoin passed the ecological expertise.  Construction and technology are all according to Russian standards.

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

ZRCoin passed the ecological expertise.  Construction and technology are all according to Russian standards.
This is really good and great news for this project, I'm really happy for the team and sincerely wish them success and that all they have in the end turned out. I very much hope that this plant will begin its work in the fall.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

ZRCoin passed the ecological expertise.  Construction and technology are all according to Russian standards.
This is really good and great news for this project, I'm really happy for the team and sincerely wish them success and that all they have in the end turned out. I very much hope that this plant will begin its work in the fall.

This is indeed a big plus for the project, which shows we are in the right path to success so far. This guarantees further that the team has been working tirelessly and hard to make this project a success. Soon zrcoin plant should be completed
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

In this project there are living at all? That the people community here silent. In the news feeds I see only pictures of objects and there are no comments. It is interesting that now feel investors who have invested in this project.

That is long term project maybe early investors already sold their tokens or they forget about this investment. Community contribution is very low but devs are posting the images of this construction progress consistently so let's see what happen next to project.

yeah, i believe many people ignore this project, but as i see the team is really serious with their project
a lot of proof coming in this thread
and the most important thing is because this is one from many project that created by wavesplatform and if i'm not worng, this project become the first successful project that created on wavesplatform

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

In this project there are living at all? That the people community here silent. In the news feeds I see only pictures of objects and there are no comments. It is interesting that now feel investors who have invested in this project.

That is long term project maybe early investors already sold their tokens or they forget about this investment. Community contribution is very low but devs are posting the images of this construction progress consistently so let's see what happen next to project.

yeah, i believe many people ignore this project, but as i see the team is really serious with their project
and the most important thing is because this is one from many project that created by wavesplatform and if i'm not worng, this project become the first successful project that created on wavesplatform
That is good but in order for this project to get notice is they have to make an effort to get listed in a decent exchange.
Binance is the answer, right now, the current exchange does not give a boost of volume, even if it's expensive, they have to gamble for that for adoption.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

That is good but in order for this project to get notice is they have to make an effort to get listed in a decent exchange.
Binance is the answer, right now, the current exchange does not give a boost of volume, even if it's expensive, they have to gamble for that for adoption.
SEO of the project explained in telegram this problem.
Listing on binance, bittrex, ploniex is possible when trading volume is high. After the buyback would start the volume would be significantly higher, after that they would apply for listing.
I think this is quite reasonable.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Listing on binance, bittrex, ploniex is possible when trading volume is high. After the buyback would start the volume would be significantly higher, after that they would apply for listing.
Let's see the results of the buy back, I hope we will see it successful so the team can proceed to listing plan in major exchange.
We really like to see this traded in Binance which is the highest trading volume right now so we will see it grow easily, if they have good development, people will surely invest.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

Let's see the results of the buy back, I hope we will see it successful so the team can proceed to listing plan in major exchange.
We really like to see this traded in Binance which is the highest trading volume right now so we will see it grow easily, if they have good development, people will surely invest.

I don't see buyback happening any time soon until the plant is finished and begins to operate to generate the resources to accomplish this buy-back then other things follow.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

I don't see buyback happening any time soon until the plant is finished and begins to operate to generate the resources to accomplish this buy-back then other things follow.

I agree and that means we have to wait more, in the mean time they can publish some photos as they do  Roll Eyes.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

I agree and that means we have to wait more, in the mean time they can publish some photos as they do  Roll Eyes.

That is the only way we can do unless we are losing patience and wanted to sell it. But it is clear though that this is a long term project. I am also optimistic that this project delivers but it takes time.
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Attention all ZRCoin community!
Many scam channels are asking people:
- to send assets to their wallet
- to provide waves wallet SEED phrase
and telling the project is conducting airdrops of ZRCoins (facke) and trying to get people to scam websites

Please note, we do not do any airdrops, lotteries and we do not sell ZRCoin with discounts.

Never give anyone your SEED !

**And please report it to ZRCoin team if you find any scam channels, we will handle them.

official telegram channel : https://t.me/ZrCoin_ICO

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Attention all ZRCoin community!
Many scam channels are asking people:
- to send assets to their wallet
- to provide waves wallet SEED phrase
and telling the project is conducting airdrops of ZRCoins (facke) and trying to get people to scam websites

Please note, we do not do any airdrops, lotteries and we do not sell ZRCoin with discounts.

Never give anyone your SEED !

**And please report it to ZRCoin team if you find any scam channels, we will handle them.

official telegram channel : https://t.me/ZrCoin_ICO

Good that you can write something for the investors, better go back to work for failed promises.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

The most interesting part is that you can convert zrcoin to company shares. Imagine an already highly profitable company without any debt, and the possibility to take a part of the future revenues.
The Goat Master

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

The most interesting part is that you can convert zrcoin to company shares. Imagine an already highly profitable company without any debt, and the possibility to take a part of the future revenues.

When and how? Is there any official statement about that or just some uncertain thoughts?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1221

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

I wrote in the Russian theme but no one answered me, maybe they'll answer.
Can I see the cadastral number of the land and the building permit?

This is an interesting question but seems no one is going to answer here as well.

Don't want to sound too skeptical but I'd be willing to see some solid evidence that could link between the pictures of the shed under construction and Zrcoin project.
I mean... I could go out now and provide similar pictures in minutes.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

please find documents of permits from Magnitogorsk city below

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

Preparatory work on pouring floors at the #ZrCoin plant. Aligning the surface with rubble, binding the reinforcement, exhibiting the formwork.

please follow us for more updates

twitter : https://twitter.com/ZrCoin

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

This is an interesting question but seems no one is going to answer here as well.

Don't want to sound too skeptical but I'd be willing to see some solid evidence that could link between the pictures of the shed under construction and Zrcoin project.
I mean... I could go out now and provide similar pictures in minutes.
Below they send the image of the permit or building? I can't understand because it was written in russian. If anyone could go on it and take a picture of course to talk somebody in the team will be much interesting idea. I think everyone is waiting for this to be finish and work on with the rest of its market.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

That is what I wanted to say as well sharing documents in a language which isn't understandable by large number of people isn't helping you with anything. Where you did effort to post them was good to translate them in English for everyone to be able to see what the context is all about. These images are good but still months will be needed to complete the construction alone.
The Goat Master

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

That is what I wanted to say as well sharing documents in a language which isn't understandable by large number of people isn't helping you with anything. Where you did effort to post them was good to translate them in English for everyone to be able to see what the context is all about. These images are good but still months will be needed to complete the construction alone.

Exaclty. They were good at giving information in English before and during the ICO. But now...
And there is still no explanation about the delay of plants or roadmap.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: