Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32462 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:45:33 PM

The price is now at $1,279 and I saw it pumped somehow at $1,285. This is now getting ready as we enter $1,300 soon. This is not just recovery but bitcoin is really on it's way now to pump up to it's highest possible price and we will have a new ATH. So for those that wants to get a lot of profit, keep on holding people and be ready.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

Right, now bitcoin has been started to recover its price, and soon bitcoin give us good news. Because i want to see bitcoin above $1300, may be in the end of April, we will see bitcoin come at $1300. But i keep in mind, may be bitcoin give us uncertainly surprise about its price. I mean may be it is possible that we see within month bitcoin suddenly going to done.     
Agreed, the value of bitcoin now is actually really calming for the bitcoin enthusiast including me. I really do believe that it will increase before month of June this 2017.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

Right, now bitcoin has been started to recover its price, and soon bitcoin give us good news. Because i want to see bitcoin above $1300, may be in the end of April, we will see bitcoin come at $1300. But i keep in mind, may be bitcoin give us uncertainly surprise about its price. I mean may be it is possible that we see within month bitcoin suddenly going to done.     
Agreed, the value of bitcoin now is actually really calming for the bitcoin enthusiast including me. I really do believe that it will increase before month of June this 2017.

Well you can say that you are satisfied.the way bitcoin's price is high. Beause of the cpunfries that accept bitcoin, irstprice are increasing with the increase of users. It may have a dump but it just pumps every time. I think it will be having a price of $1400 but it will not exceed to that, it may stay at $1300 or $1200 but it will not dump that much, it will just go back and forth.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:14:09 AM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes,now bitcoin's price is $1300.japan accepting bitcoin as legal payment,many other countries showing green flag for bitcoin and more companies starting to accept bitcoin are some reasons for this price increase.Inspite of Roger ver and Jihan's activities to destroy bitcoin,it has recovered.Bitcoin would be here for more.Dont know where roger and jihan are now.Bitcoin's predicted price for 2017 end is $2000 and it seems that there would be no difficulty for bitcoin to reach that price.
Daymond Goulder-Horobin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

I think at some point we are expecting the price to reach around $2000 by the end of the year, all variance and pump n dumps aside.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:03:04 AM

I think at some point we are expecting the price to reach around $2000 by the end of the year, all variance and pump n dumps aside.
This is quite possible since crypto currency are becoming popular which can get more investors and can make bitcoin's rate to pump more.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:07:35 AM

This is what I've been waiting for and for some holders most of them are expecting this to happen.

There are also some that before selling they want to see the price of bitcoin to reach up to $2,000 first which is very possible.

And the movement of bitcoin's price right now is very quiet and slow, this is a favorable to all of us.

Because slowly but surely the price will pump very soon.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:05:07 PM

This is what I've been waiting for and for some holders most of them are expecting this to happen.

There are also some that before selling they want to see the price of bitcoin to reach up to $2,000 first which is very possible.

And the movement of bitcoin's price right now is very quiet and slow, this is a favorable to all of us.

Because slowly but surely the price will pump very soon.

I do not agree that the price rises slowly. It rises almost the same as it rose before the last fall.
This again confirms the fact that we are likely to see a price reduction again soon.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:27:40 PM

The price is now at $1,279 and I saw it pumped somehow at $1,285. This is now getting ready as we enter $1,300 soon. This is not just recovery but bitcoin is really on it's way now to pump up to it's highest possible price and we will have a new ATH. So for those that wants to get a lot of profit, keep on holding people and be ready.

Let us rejoice and it is really a good news especially for us bitcoin holders. I do hope that bitcoin will reach 1,300$ by the first week of May and will spike another session of price increase at 1500$ by June and eventually 2000$ by the end of the year this December of 2017. I am already dreaming of getting rich with bitcoin though it may not be this year but as long as the value increases my chance of meeting my dreams will also increase.
hankyulpark

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

When we analyze BTC prices, overall should be an uptrend in price, because of its deflationary feature and the rising demand. Nevertheless, because it's a new technology and there is so much to be explored and implemented (SW or BU, for instance), we have a rollercoaster ride these days. IMO, we should keep in mind that it is a risky investment, but with a lot of potentials.

▂▃▅▆█ https://boscoin.io █▆▅▃▂
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

Good news dude !

The price of Bitcoin now was 1290$ we are already fully closed recover to 1300$, Bitcoin now is ready again to take off going to the moon, so its time buy now a BitcoinBTC it is moving forward not going to 1500$ this month of May, and other country's so far are now getting in touch into bitcoin aside from Japan is very active for the adoption of bitcoin to their place after declaring bitcoin legally as their own currency.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

Good news dude !

The price of Bitcoin now was 1290$ we are already fully closed recover to 1300$, Bitcoin now is ready again to take off going to the moon, so its time buy now a BitcoinBTC it is moving forward not going to 1500$ this month of May, and other country's so far are now getting in touch into bitcoin aside from Japan is very active for the adoption of bitcoin to their place after declaring bitcoin legally as their own currency.
As per preev now, the price has already rise to $1,300 so it's another milestone of success. I hope this will not dump sooner or later,
too much good news in the community bring this price that we see now, we should be proud for our support.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Good news dude !

As per preev now, the price has already rise to $1,300 so it's another milestone of success. I hope this will not dump sooner or later,
too much good news in the community bring this price that we see now, we should be proud for our support.
It's not a correct rate for the price of bitcoin, As based on the bitfinex and it has really high rate rather than others exchange site. So $1300 can't be considered as a real value for bitcoin.
fifillaw

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

Bitcoin price has been already recovered and I think we will reach another ATH soon. Wide and massive adoption still continue and it will never stop. the price is already high dont wait for it to go down again.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

Good news dude !
It is good news for us because bitcoin now is recoving and I think it is good value unlike in previous month that 960 dollar in one bitcoin. I think selling bitcoin from now on gives profit who buy bitcoin when it is in low price. Waiting for long time results good because waiting for the right time at the right place will earn more profit.

dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:36:06 PM

I am quite happy to hear this news that means I can sell it
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

Good news dude !
It is good news for us because bitcoin now is recoving and I think it is good value unlike in previous month that 960 dollar in one bitcoin. I think selling bitcoin from now on gives profit who buy bitcoin when it is in low price. Waiting for long time results good because waiting for the right time at the right place will earn more profit.

I agree with you. Do not panic at a time when the price has gone down. At this time you need to rejoice that you can buy bitcoins at a bargain price. And always be sure that the price to recover
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:43:08 PM

Great to hear that Bitcoin is recovering it's value. Most of the user of Bitcoin will be glad when they hear that good news. It's really fantastic and it will be a stimulating factor to be engaged with Bitcoin. So many of us eagerly have been waiting to catch that sort of news.
Long live Bitcoin
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

Good news dude !

Yeah you have a good idea but that will effect the bitcoin if we all sell at the same time.
The demands will still be there but the stocks will get higher which means it needs to lower the price for other users to buy back.
Unlucky to those who wont sell while everyone is making profit out of it.
It is your money though, you could do anything you want with it. But what if you sell then it goes way higher than this price?
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:45:33 PM

Yes, we are all waiting for the big surprise of bitcoin value Smiley we hope for great amount of it. So incipite of having high value we hope it has good reason so it will not crashed down.

He already has good support from the users. Every day thousands of people will know about the bitcoin. And every day in bitcoin invest a lot of money. This gives hope that bitcoin will not collapse, but will grow
Indeed, bitcoin is constantly growing and what drives people to use bitcoin more and more and always believing in it is the price so as long as the price is high and always going up and a purpose for people to always use it, the bitcoin will always progress and overcome all the obstacles, and we already seen it go down to low prices and then skyrocket again.
yes no doubt that the popularity of bitcoin is increasing too much and hope that very soon all the peole of the world will be using bitcoin for completing all their need and purposes.
Actually, time will come all people will be using bitcoin whether they like or not. Because they're the one who witness how bitcoin is popular now worldwide. And if we are going to look at the price value of bitcoin now it is 1290$ which can be considered as fully recovered stage and very favorable to us as bitcoin enthusiast. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: