Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:49:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32462 times)
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:57:06 PM

It was my prediction that, Bitcoin is able to recover its value very soon. But few people of my surroundings mocked at me. They really didn't take my assumption and they sold their all saving. And now they are realizing their fault but there is nothing to do at now. A lot of people also afraid of August 1, I affirmly said that is is just a rumor but no body took my advice seriously...
But at the end, I've proved myself as a good predictor.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

I think that it is too early to talk about the price of $ 3,000. The fact that the price is now relatively stable and we see lower after the split is already a victory. It speaks about the great prospects of bitcoin, but also makes you think those who organized this war. In war there are no winners. Lose, both sides just one more other less.
i do not think that it is too early, because the price of bitcoin can hit 3000$ at any time, i am sure that very soon bitcoin will cross 3000$ and after that it will even continue increasing.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:28:50 PM

what? how the hell can I miss such an important topic on that month? I never even knew that the price was crashed in March (that's my birthday month) and I have told like 50 new people's to join Bitcoin in that single month. now, what will they feel if they joined and face a price crash right in their face. I should be more active on this board either I am kind of losing interest in this Bitcoin news.and the price is gonna cross 3000$ soon.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

I'm soooo happy that BTC increase again like were probably the worst days for buy or sell , but especially sell differently cryptocurrencies .

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:58:14 PM

Bitcoin is in healing process, when the price is go down it is a good opportunity to buy and keep it, I am sure bitcoin price will rise and because there are so many people believe this then they will take the opportunity to buy bitcoin, so I believe bitcoin price wont fall too behind
well today there are now many bitcoin users and bitcoin is becoming more famous, so there is a big chance that bitcoin will increase it's price in the next day. but if it does not it's more better to hold your bitcoin and wait to it's price to invrease again or to expensive
If we bought bitcoin on a certain price and the price drops then its really ideal to hold off bitcoin  because it would really eventually going back up again and dont ever ever sell on loses or panic selling because you will surely lose up better to hold off than to sell. Now the price is ranging 2700-2800  and it seems its stabilizing and BCC is now gaining the hype.
Well actually I think that people who sells instantly when they saw the market price going down doesn't want to earn for win, but instead they just want to lose that easily. For me unless I gain profit or win from it, I would rather stock my BTC than selling it and just keep on regretting why did I lose. Maybe when the prices gets stable and the hype will be ended, that is the time to recover.

I think the people who sell on sudden price drop or even small price drop, still have not understood about Bitcoin. They are just listening to others and either gathering or investing on them, and selling them on loss or minimal profit. Lack of proper knowledge on your investment or anything you are getting yourself indulged, is not a good thing to do.
yes that is right that still people do not have such a good idea that either the price of bitcoin is increasing or decreasing, but the good thing is that the price of bitcoin is still trading in a good level and is too much stable therefore we can predict that the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon and therefore it is still best time to invest money in bitcoin.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

Some people had bet bitcoin would crash due to the fork, and well the most of them soo far had lost a good moment to watch instead try lucky, but its about bitcoin, the unknow is really a dark side of bitcoin as any other altcoin. Speculation will always be around bitcoin and altcoins, but stay at fiat beging bitcoin to dump looks like wont happen soo soon.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes i agree. Actually im very happy that the value of bitcoin is rising up. I wish it will continue to rise up and stay in a high value. I will hold all of my coins until it is ready to sell now. Higher income is coming to make me alive. Haha
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Some people had bet bitcoin would crash due to the fork, and well the most of them soo far had lost a good moment to watch instead try lucky, but its about bitcoin, the unknow is really a dark side of bitcoin as any other altcoin. Speculation will always be around bitcoin and altcoins, but stay at fiat beging bitcoin to dump looks like wont happen soo soon.
yes those people who have too much doubt in bitcoin will only feel regret now . keep your interest in bitcoin no matter what heppened and you might won't doing the same mistake to buy bitcoin in high and higher price . it is indeed continue recovering even going to the moon.

the bitcoin split not changes the situation much , or not yet maybe ? let's wait

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:16:13 PM

yes those people who have too much doubt in bitcoin will only feel regret now . keep your interest in bitcoin no matter what heppened and you might won't doing the same mistake to buy bitcoin in high and higher price . it is indeed continue recovering even going to the moon.

the bitcoin split not changes the situation much , or not yet maybe ? let's wait
I don't think that its fully their fault in why they sell their Bitcoin at a loss because as of right now the odds are big of you losing your capital in Bitcoin because number one it is a volatile currency, two is that the market is full of weak hands that any time their is a bad news could trigger a panic selling, and number three are because of pure speculation as an investor you need an assurance on your investment you won't risk your hard earned money for nothing. As for their part they played it safe.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

Because they don't use their brain for analysic the mentality of trader on market before decesion wating dip price on market after August 1st. The whales before this time has done very well, they have a reason make the price of Bitcoin can't drop down with receive "free money BCC" for Bitcoin holder, and after this news announcement for trader, most trader on market going to buy Bitcoin and make the price increasing fast.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████