Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32462 times)
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

I think that it is too early to talk about the price of $ 3,000. The fact that the price is now relatively stable and we see lower after the split is already a victory. It speaks about the great prospects of bitcoin, but also makes you think those who organized this war. In war there are no winners. Lose, both sides just one more other less.

Actually the price of bitcoin is close to $3,000 though and i'm sure it will reach $3,000 soon. Especially the Bitcoin Cash price is keep decreasing and it's make the bitcoin's price become more higher. Today the bitcoins price is increase up to 3.3% and it's possible to reach $3,000 soon.
- Bitcoin cash is a huge trap for investors and traders, the whale pushed the price of bitcoin cash up very high and then sold it in large quantities, many people have fallen into the trap.
- They bought bitcoin cash at high prices and now I think they are very regrettable about that decision. But also because the trap, the whales will have more money to invest in Bitcoin, and so the price of bitcoin increased again
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

Speaking in general I believe bitcoin will keep flying in upward direction as always. There are basic reasons behind this. Some of them I could think of are: its popularity, its unique, and its decentralised valuation. These altogether pushing the bitcoin towards our moon dreaming. Bitcoin when falls down it actually gets more investors attracted who are always in the mode to invest into it. That's why it takes giant leap after getting downward.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes i agree. Actually im very happy that the value of bitcoin is rising up. I wish it will continue to rise up and stay in a high value. I will hold all of my coins until it is ready to sell now. Higher income is coming to make me alive. Haha
Bitcoin is rising up since start of the year and it will keep continue like that because we know that bitcoin has ability to go rise up again and again so I would like to say that believe in bitcoin because by believing in bitcoin will take you more high if you are not believing then it will let you down not a bitcoin because bitcoin is depended by no one but you are depended on bitcoin.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 07:11:35 PM by Anyobsss

I think that it is too early to talk about the price of $ 3,000. The fact that the price is now relatively stable and we see lower after the split is already a victory. It speaks about the great prospects of bitcoin, but also makes you think those who organized this war. In war there are no winners. Lose, both sides just one more other less.

Actually the price of bitcoin is close to $3,000 though and i'm sure it will reach $3,000 soon. Especially the Bitcoin Cash price is keep decreasing and it's make the bitcoin's price become more higher. Today the bitcoins price is increase up to 3.3% and it's possible to reach $3,000 soon.
- Bitcoin cash is a huge trap for investors and traders, the whale pushed the price of bitcoin cash up very high and then sold it in large quantities, many people have fallen into the trap.
- They bought bitcoin cash at high prices and now I think they are very regrettable about that decision. But also because the trap, the whales will have more money to invest in Bitcoin, and so the price of bitcoin increased again
We can't say that Bitcoin Cash(BCH) is a huge trap although it has dropped 30% over the past day to just over $288 a coin from $700. The coin just got launched so let's just have faith in it that it will make a comeback. Also, Bitcoin cash arise after the fork so it's just normal that its behaviour is difficult to predict, it might suddenly rise or fall, the unpredictable movement of the currency make it very volatile.Furthermore, with its current price, $288 ,a lot of traders might bought BCH and it will affect the law of supply and demand. Its demand will increase so will its price. (i'm not sure tho, i'm no expert)

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 07:18:32 PM

Well is just that your post has been a while and maybe the market value of Bitcoin was recovering at the you open the treat. Bitcoin price has finally break the support at $3000 heading to $3500 if not $4000 because it has form a strong support around $3200. Good news for bitcoin holders.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

Well is just that your post has been a while and maybe the market value of Bitcoin was recovering at the you open the treat. Bitcoin price has finally break the support at $3000 heading to $3500 if not $4000 because it has form a strong support around $3200. Good news for bitcoin holders.
I woke up this  morning to see price climbed over the $3000 conveniently without any stress and I knew that bitcoin price has recovered and the recovery is being sustained at least in the short term after the erratic price been witnessed few days after the August 1 saga. $4000 is achievable if the trend can continue but I don't see that happening without some swings to both side though.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1113
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:59:55 PM

I notice yesterday it marked up to 💵 3k dollar
. I think they kinda sell there BTC a lot for this chance.

djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:16:06 PM

I notice yesterday it marked up to 💵 3k dollar
. I think they kinda sell there BTC a lot for this chance.
yes there you are i think it is not called recovering because it is rising from the past till now its price doesnt get verry low .
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:38:40 PM

The price of bitcoin now is almost $2900..I believe in few more days it will reach $3000..It is amazing how it was able to recover after crashing last week..I think that's really the nature of bitcoin unpredictable and very volatile.
Wow! You said really that its price cross 3000$ after few days and its has doing really and now its price is 3216$ and you are right says that we need to just believe in bitcoin price. So I am sure the price of bitcoin will be increase to much more high.
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:27:13 PM

Bitcoin prices are hard to guess. Sometimes up, or down. It can all happen. I think it happens because of the large number of bitcoin users who invest in bitcoins. Thus making the bitcoin go up. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise along with the popularity of this coin. From there we can take advantage of the bitcoin vitality that tends to rise

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:47:11 PM

Too bad for those that got trapped. At least some people were lucky to outrun them...lmao. I've always knew from the start that bitcoin cash won't be worth anything. Thought about investing into it at first. But changed my mind, after I saw lots of people saying they're dumping it immediately. I didn't want to take such risk.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:53:40 PM

i dont care about the price of the bitcoin for now because i dont have any of this .. im a newbie but someday i wish i have a lots of this .. and in this time i care about the price of bitcoins .. any tips to earn some bitcoin ehehe

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:04:12 PM

Bitcoin prices not only recover but bitcoin prices make me startled. I never thought harha bitcoin like nowadays. Now the price of bitcoin reaches 3000 $ and will continue to rise. This is an achievement for extraordinary bitcoin. People will get rich if they have bitcoins and store them. The multiple benefits you get if you have bitcoins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

I do believe this is an old thread and it serves as a reminder to us that there was a time when $1000 was seen as a recovery face and we were happy then.  Bitcoin at $2800 last week was also seen as a recovery face after a deep to $1,875. Bitcoin is trading currently at $3,405 and I do believe that bitcoin at $10,000 will still be seen as a recovery face one day.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

I do believe this is an old thread and it serves as a reminder to us that there was a time when $1000 was seen as a recovery face and we were happy then.  Bitcoin at $2800 last week was also seen as a recovery face after a deep to $1,875. Bitcoin is trading currently at $3,405 and I do believe that bitcoin at $10,000 will still be seen as a recovery face one day.
It is still farily a new thread which it was created last 3 months ago on March 17. But even if it was 3 months ago it still relevant because as what you say is true every time Bitcoin achieves a new high we will see it go down due to price correction or panic selling which is normal. The amazing thing about Bitcoin was last year it has recovered from the price of 500$ which for me as of of now is truly unbelievable. If I invested my money last year on Bitcoin right now my money would increase at least 6 fold of my capital.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:21:04 PM

Bitcoin looks more strong then before, the old times os bitcoin under 1000 dollars looks like its past, the record of bitcoin has been crossed, and now we are above 3300 dollars already, and a lot hope to it reach 5000 dollars this year, but well even if it wont reach such, bitcoin had tripled its value since January...for sure Japan has a big influence over its value.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:31:35 PM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
Yes i agree. Actually im very happy that the value of bitcoin is rising up. I wish it will continue to rise up and stay in a high value. I will hold all of my coins until it is ready to sell now. Higher income is coming to make me alive. Haha
Bitcoin is rising up since start of the year and it will keep continue like that because we know that bitcoin has ability to go rise up again and again so I would like to say that believe in bitcoin because by believing in bitcoin will take you more high if you are not believing then it will let you down not a bitcoin because bitcoin is depended by no one but you are depended on bitcoin.
Yes it is true bitcoin price increase in this year is quite fantastic, even though yesterday we experienced an excessive panic due to segwit but after all passed and already handled by the developers bitcoin price is now increasing again.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:41:20 PM

More good news bitcoin price is now above $3300 even after the hard fork. Soon there will be Segwit Lock in and hopefully the price will continue to rise high. Good days are coming, hold your bitcoins and wait.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

Too bad for those that got trapped. At least some people were lucky to outrun them...lmao. I've always knew from the start that bitcoin cash won't be worth anything. Thought about investing into it at first. But changed my mind, after I saw lots of people saying they're dumping it immediately. I didn't want to take such risk.
yes that is right that they lost a golden opportunity , i think those people who dare to hold now will be too much happy with their decision but i think those who missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin at cheap price still have the opporutnity to buy at present price and then hold for a long time.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:12:58 PM

More good news bitcoin price is now above $3300 even after the hard fork. Soon there will be Segwit Lock in and hopefully the price will continue to rise high. Good days are coming, hold your bitcoins and wait.
That's the right thing to do for both good times and tough times, just hold you bitcoins until you reach your targeted price.
It will continue to rise as the demand has been significantly increasing and with the supply that is low circulating we can expect a more price surge that will benefit those who are holding their bitcoins, I am one of the holders but I do spend regularly in trading and in gambling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: