Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32462 times)
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

There is political election in Portugal Sunday.It may be turning moment for Europe and dinar currency.If Le Pen or trockist Macron will earn we are able to see small armagedon on markets
I dont think that the politics in Portugal can influence in such matter bitcoin. It is a big country but i dont think that over there are many bitcoin holders like the chinese. Let's hope for the best.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:08:06 PM

There is political election in Portugal Sunday.It may be turning moment for Europe and dinar currency.If Le Pen or trockist Macron will earn we are able to see small armagedon on markets
I dont think that the politics in Portugal can influence in such matter bitcoin. It is a big country but i dont think that over there are many bitcoin holders like the chinese. Let's hope for the best.
New elections can create price fluctuations in forex market but bitcoin is not something traded on forex usually. So no need to worry about elections.Bitcoin price will head down after fork happens which will cause big price influence on other coins like ethereum,ripple etc.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

right, the political turmoil that is happening in Portugal will not affect the price of Bitcoin,
unlike when the Chinese government announced Banned Bitcoin ,
because the owners of Bitcoin in Portugal are not as much as in China...

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

Bitcoin has already recovered i knew that bitcoin would rise, but i didn't expect that it would go very quickly to 5200 i thought it would be around 4900 dollars again.

You see now that bitcoin is very popular and it gets now a lot of support thats why it recovered.

Absolutely, bitcoin was fully recovered now and t continuously increased where most of the altcoin turned down their price value. And there few altcoin that still remain standing while bitcoin in the midst rising up the value.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

Bitcoin has already recovered i knew that bitcoin would rise, but i didn't expect that it would go very quickly to 5200 i thought it would be around 4900 dollars again.

You see now that bitcoin is very popular and it gets now a lot of support thats why it recovered.

Absolutely, bitcoin was fully recovered now and t continuously increased where most of the altcoin turned down their price value. And there few altcoin that still remain standing while bitcoin in the midst rising up the value.

Yes, it is already recovered and it made our dreams near to the reality. This is the sign that we should not give up our bitcoin because it is already recovering what it lost from the last few years that its price is too low that made people think that there is no hope in bitcoin. The people's mindset now are change because of the so-called increase of the bitcoin price nowadays. Let's keep working while the bitcoin price is increasing so we can really reach our dreams in the very near future.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
As we can see before the price of bitcoin is only about $1000 and it is to difficult for bitcoin before to reach $1000 but today bitcoin are now $7000+ and it is so amazing.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:24:14 AM

bitcoin I think the current value is very good compared to the previous month, but I will wait for the next few years will make good profits more, moreover you do your trade will have a lot you have in the long term.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:18:03 AM

I'm quite amazed at how much bitcoins has grew this past couple of weeks, even if there is an impending fork coming this November 16. Prices has been really strong, however I am not sure if this will continue before the fork happens or maybe it may drop before it or after it. I would say that right now is the best time to buy altcoins like Doge, which is so low and has not reached this low in ever, or even ETH which is looking good as well.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:21 AM

Good news dude !

That's good to see. I thought it would take longer for the price to recover. There is still the possibility of some drops for the next few weeks believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time. As of now he recover for the last 2 months. Goodjob.
Strught85

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

Bitcoin is very crispy chunk. It is delicious and crunchy, what I indicate is bitcoin make you nuts with its recovery price. Bitcoin from time time becoming executed by numerous Items and Service companies. This in turn final results in far more end users of bitcoin. If something is utilized much more and far more it gets reputation as properly as increase in its value. So,indeed bitcoin if at any stage drops in its worth then you can be positive in foreseeable future it will rise yet again. Bitcoin drops just because of to couple of linkages that will not suit sometimes but hen it does then it arrives in its original type yet again. Thats folks adore to shop bitcoins which are purchased at lower prices so that they can offer them into potential at increased costs. 
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

Good news dude !

I knew it, I'm proud of myself because I did not listen to rhose people who say that bitcoins are going to fall and it is going to an end. But look at them now, missing all those pumps that bitcoins can gave to us. Because they all sell their bitcoins even if they loss money ehich means they cut off their loss. Luckily I trusted bitcoins and I always knew that poeple will never let bitcoins to fall because a lot of investors are in to this stuff.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

As what I am expecting. I am happy that our family invested in bitcoin.  I am also thankful that we tried to engage in bitcoin and not believing to other people who said that bitcoin is a scam.  I am looking forward for the continue success of bitcoin. 
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.

Don't worry, why you should doubt bitcoin? Why sell it at lower price if you can sell it at higher one, set your target.
When bitcoin price dropped back below $1150, I said it's too late to sell. Well, different story if you want some profit as daily traders do, go a head and sell your bitcoin. But, if you are not in hurry or desperate need for money, there is no reason to panic sell obviously.
Bitcoin always recover and rise up again.
Yes ofcourse it is really recovering now. And the good news is that bitcoin price reaches 7300 dollars as of now and it is really a good news for everyone who have bitcoins in their wallet or even bounty hunters that  has a holding of bitcoins.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:26:13 AM

the recovering of bitcoin prices today far exceeds my expectations, but I am always convinced that bitcoin prices will be much higher any time because more and more users are getting rarer also bitcoin. This is the advantage of the limited bitcoin, with the limitation of the number it is certain that bitcoin will more and more who want to get it.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:38:14 AM

There are different scenario's already that happen's in the past where bitcoins value is decreasing but still it recovers, So there is no doubt that bitcoin is still the best investment as of today.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:47:33 AM

The price getting recovered is common. Not only with bitcoin, but with each and everything that has an gets associated with bitcoin shows positive growth once after falling. This can be found through the growth chart of bitcoin as well the altcoins that got developed based on the bitcoin. Very few countable number of assets might have gone out of usage.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:57:53 AM

Good news dude !

Bitcoin price sometimes decrease and recovers fast. Bitcoin price is volatile and it all depends on market demand. A lot of people are investing bitcoin because it became so profitable. Bitcoin price will keep on increasing because more countries are starting to invest bitcoinm

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

It is of course recovering bitcoin is unstable as damn. So it would be logical that it falls hard sometimes. This also means that it can rise up very quickly.

I was not surprised when i saw that bitcoin was 7.5k worth, because i knew that it would happen.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:54:54 AM

Good news dude !

When we think about bitcoin of today, it is approximately 7000 dollars. Price of bitcoin started to get higher in May 2017. It is still continuing. Of course there is going to be instant fluctuations but we believe that it will continue rising because people investing with bitcoin is growing in number.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Flyswat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

is it to lat to articipate ?poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: