Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32459 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:35:34 PM

Bitcoin has already recovered i knew that bitcoin would rise, but i didn't expect that it would go very quickly to 5200 i thought it would be around 4900 dollars again.

You see now that bitcoin is very popular and it gets now a lot of support thats why it recovered.

Absolutely, bitcoin was fully recovered now and t continuously increased where most of the altcoin turned down their price value. And there few altcoin that still remain standing while bitcoin in the midst rising up the value.
currently bitcoin is going up, but we also do not know the future bitcoin how. down or up, so we can only monitor it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:48:39 PM

Standard? Bitcoin will always go through phases where it looks like it will never come down and phases where it looks like it will never retrace. We must be patient because the market moves in waves.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

I think its time for the alts to recover,always bitcoin recovery and price high,but what about the alts,amost of us handling alts.bitcoin reaches its highest price why not give chance the alts to make their paths to climb
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:52:25 PM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

Seeing this price makes me regret the time I didn't invest. But the thing is I've learned that it is never too late to hop on the hype train when it comes to bitcoin. The price is now at $7000 a piece!

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

Good news dude !

How I wish we could turn back time even up to this point only. It seems like this era has gone past a long time ago. But it actually just happened several months ago within this year. We can see how amazing Bitcoin's price has evolved. From $950 several months ago, we are no looking at a very huge bitcoin carrying a price of $6,000 plus. If some of the predictions will take place in reality, we can even see Bitcoin with a $10,000 value within 2017. 
if you were there back in march 8 months ago invested $10,000 , you will have $75,000 by now. that kind thought always in every single person who did not believe in bitcoin since first day they know about bitcoin , regret everywhere.

do it by now and collect it later no matter what. believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time.

I'm one of them who regrets; but by now I'm not sure about paying $35,000 to 5 BTC cause in the future it's hard to see BTC's holding on to $5000-10000 level. Now we are living babyboom effect because of the people who heard cryptocurrencies late; but this effect cannot be immortal. Balance is inevitable in the future and the true question is: "What will be the balance price for BTC?"
yes no wonder that doubt feeling will always there come to you repeatedly where bitcoin keep soaring everyday. just the matter how dare are you to take a risk and go for bitcoin instead keep thinking and moving nowhere.

bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow, few months ago a lot of people says that reaching $5,000 this year are impossible but look at the market it keep growing more than $7,500.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
FairChine

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:05:06 AM

Bitcoin prie cill always recuperate itself by adding more population to it. Bitcoin is getting popular like crazy which in turn leads to purchasing bitcoins and therefore it is worth more.w
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:48:38 AM

It's not just recovering but it is also rising, it's value is continuously rising which is indeed a great thing for all bitcoin fans out here. Though its rising, it does not mean that it will not again fall, we really know what will happen in the next days, week, months or years to come.
There is nothing better than this news that the market price of bitcoin is increasing and increasing significantly with the each passing moment.

This is all because of the dramatic increase in the demand of bitcoin in the international market which is resulting in this much increase in the market price of bitcoin. I am very much hopeful that bitcoin is going to rise in the very similar fashion in the future as well.
lesfrigosa

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

Yes last night it was at a price of 5k and now it is again at 6.2k i bought a lot last night and already have like 20k profit of them all but i am waiting because i believe it can go a lot higher at the end of the year and it will go higher.
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

Good news dude !

How I wish we could turn back time even up to this point only. It seems like this era has gone past a long time ago. But it actually just happened several months ago within this year. We can see how amazing Bitcoin's price has evolved. From $950 several months ago, we are no looking at a very huge bitcoin carrying a price of $6,000 plus. If some of the predictions will take place in reality, we can even see Bitcoin with a $10,000 value within 2017. 
if you were there back in march 8 months ago invested $10,000 , you will have $75,000 by now. that kind thought always in every single person who did not believe in bitcoin since first day they know about bitcoin , regret everywhere.

do it by now and collect it later no matter what. believe and take a risk right now or you will always in deep regret time after time.

I'm one of them who regrets; but by now I'm not sure about paying $35,000 to 5 BTC cause in the future it's hard to see BTC's holding on to $5000-10000 level. Now we are living babyboom effect because of the people who heard cryptocurrencies late; but this effect cannot be immortal. Balance is inevitable in the future and the true question is: "What will be the balance price for BTC?"
yes no wonder that doubt feeling will always there come to you repeatedly where bitcoin keep soaring everyday. just the matter how dare are you to take a risk and go for bitcoin instead keep thinking and moving nowhere.

bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow, few months ago a lot of people says that reaching $5,000 this year are impossible but look at the market it keep growing more than $7,500.
Ye sit is true but it was expected that it will go back because last night it was 5k and now it is back at 6.2k and it will grow more because it is very fast growing bitcoin is grown a lot since these year it can grow a lot more right now.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

Its good to hear that btc is recovering to fast day by day. But also known that btc is still' increase if many investor are invest here. Its a lot of help if they invest. Right? So keep of investing to make big pump up btc price.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:21 PM

Its good to hear that btc is recovering to fast day by day. But also known that btc is still' increase if many investor are invest here. Its a lot of help if they invest. Right? So keep of investing to make big pump up btc price.
The price movement already tell that people are investing again, the dump was just cause by the BCH and now it seems like we are back in action and bitcoin still prevail to be the most dominant as we can see in the daily volume.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

At this point, it already recovered and became more successful than before. Its market value is way higher than its price earlier this year. And ofcourse it gone though downfalls but in the end, or at this moment, it is as this successful having a market value of more than 7400$ and is still continuous to increase. And it will be more expensive at the end of this year.
Yes it is a really good news for all of the bitcoins users.Those who have invested in bitcoin are also now on cloud nine since they know that now they will get tremendous profitsPeople in signature campaigns will now receive more payments as the prices are rising.Bitcoin is at its all time high.The altcoins are also regulated with respect to bitcoins.So if the value of bitcoin rises,their values will also rise.The value of bitcoin is not only inceasing but is also increasing day by day.Due to this,it's users are also increasing all over the world.

Yes bitcoin has already recovered however it will fall after the fork. Maybe it will fall like 2 months ago bitcoin fell to 3k from 5k in less than a week. We can expect a huge downgrade.

It will fall to 4k i think i will then invest again in bitcoin and sell then at 10k.

Basically it shows a lots of confidence in a performance due to its popularity getting higher equivalent everyday.
That $ 8,000 isn't impossible to come in last week of december. So its gonna be a beautiful starts of 2018 year were the bitcoin price exchange rate.

It’s a very good news that bitcoin price is going to recover and we were expecting that the price will recover and in couple of weeks the price will be more high and strong then ever because recently some countries have join bitcoin and the users are already increased here so yes the price is recovering and will be reached to the high price.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:14 PM

Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.
Yes it really increased in today and it really a good news for us because our holding also is increasing if youre a trader but if youre an investor your money is also increasing. And this rising value i can say that bitcoin is making noise worldwide to have many buyers on it.
Ifincom

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

The value was going down really hard yesterday but it started recovering today i mean yesterday it was around 5k and now it is already back to 6.5k.
I think that the value will even go higher because the value will keep rising and more people will join the bitcoin.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.
Yes it really increased in today and it really a good news for us because our holding also is increasing if youre a trader but if youre an investor your money is also increasing. And this rising value i can say that bitcoin is making noise worldwide to have many buyers on it.

Actually today the bitcoin price is up and down. But i have a new for the one who has not know this news. Before the hardfork, keep bitcoin will get B2X, then push the price to 8000$ so as for now you need to keep your bitcoin.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

The price movement already tell that people are investing again, the dump was just cause by the BCH and now it seems like we are back in action and bitcoin still prevail to be the most dominant as we can see in the daily volume.
Yeah now the people are investing the bitcoin and they are earning the money it is the time to have the profit, I am now ready to make the bitcoin famous because the value of the bitcoin is high and the chance of the profit is high if you want to the best profit and you are not having the money to invest then you should use the signature campaign and the bitcoin will increase more.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:10 PM

Good news dude !

Will thats great!that bitcoin is recovered its price value little by little,and we hope that more investor come  to invest there asset in bitcoin and no more bitcoiner hoard there bitcoin stock.this kind of hoarding bitcoin is a kind of strategy to demand the supply in black chain market and in return the value will increase.we can say that bitcoin now is back in the action to move forward toward the vision.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

Good news dude !

Will thats great!that bitcoin is recovered its price value little by little,and we hope that more investor come  to invest there asset in bitcoin and no more bitcoiner hoard there bitcoin stock.this kind of hoarding bitcoin is a kind of strategy to demand the supply in black chain market and in return the value will increase.we can say that bitcoin now is back in the action to move forward toward the vision.

For some of us we knew this was bound to happen and it will recover as usual to its place because that has been the trend  for the past one year and so we never panic in such instances to sell but rather rejoice and wait patiently because it will come back up stronger than it was previously.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Good news dude !

For some of us we knew this was bound to happen and it will recover as usual to its place because that has been the trend  for the past one year and so we never panic in such instances to sell but rather rejoice and wait patiently because it will come back up stronger than it was previously.
Bitcoin is just testing the real believers of bitcoin and i believe that in the future it will become stronger than before and that will make the other cryptocurrencies underdog again and bitcoin will regain the dominance and it will go to the peak again and attracts a lot of investor to continue the climb to the top of the price and that will prove the haters and doubters that they are wrong about bitcoin.
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:22:51 AM

Good news dude !
Yes offcourse, I doesn't panic anymore when things get down.  like this happens to Bitcoin . Since I was using Bitcoin for a long time . Just an advice to people who are just new or newbie to Bitcoin that do not sell your Bitcoin when you see price is going down. especially if you Bought your Bitcoin with a high price. Just wait for a day, week, months or even years and you will see the Price will become higher than the last cap...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: