Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32455 times)
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

believe me bitcoin prices will be more expensive from year to year do not miss a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin prices when falling because it gives you the chance to buy bitcoin again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

bitcoin gives its users a chance to earn huge profits. even if you just keep it. bitcoin will be the most investment in the rush from year to year. even this year shows incredible statistics.

You're right, very incredible statistics shows this year. Having a bitcoin nowadays is very lucky since its price is still increasing. If bitcoin will fall a little bit, it will increase after for a couple of days. Bitcoin is a dominant crypto currency in cyberworld that no ones manipulating, only some massive investors makes bitcoin valuable.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

I really don't know what crash the price initially,or maybe is just the handiwork of whales shaken off weak hands, people need to see beyond the present price of Bitcoin, once the scaling issue is resolved I believe we are set for the moon
I am shocked what happened to bitcoin prices as of now ive never expect that will happen in current year. It boosts up to $7k and its very good news for many people uses bitcoin and especially to those bounty hunters who earns bitcoins. Because the weekly campaign profit is also rising up.
Bitcoin has confidently recovered his decreased value whenever hard fork ended in past. People have  come to know that after hard fork bitcoin has the ability to recover its value rapidly that’s why now people shows patience whenever panic start about decreasing in the value and keep hold bitcoin instead of selling.

Bitcoin has gotten the position of trust in the market by his transparent business and beneficial manner. At the end of this year it is expected by bitcoin growing speed that it will touch the figure $10000 positively.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:23 AM

Good news dude !

For the moment yes, lots of if people became more interested in cryptocurrencies because of that bitcoin gained a huge amount of investors that is why bitcoin value increase to $9,000 and possible to reach to $10,000 before the year ends. There is no sign that bitcoin will go down it is still increasing and no one can predict when it will going to stop.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

Good news dude !

For the moment yes, lots of if people became more interested in cryptocurrencies because of that bitcoin gained a huge amount of investors that is why bitcoin value increase to $9,000 and possible to reach to $10,000 before the year ends. There is no sign that bitcoin will go down it is still increasing and no one can predict when it will going to stop.
It's moving very fast and I this will make us more excited since we will surely have our Christmas presence to come early.
Now, it's a little stable at $9,000 but the moment it will start to pump, I am pretty sure this will break $10,000. Good thing now is that the altcoins market are also increasing and in general this is what we like to see the entire market is growing.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

Good news dude !
Yes! Bitcoin is recovering. And now the value of bitcoin is increasing. I didn't expect that it could reach this amount this month. And many is happy specially the who invest earlier during the price of bitcoin gets lower.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

This week bitcoin will be worth more than $ 10,000 and by the end of December it will rise to 11-12 thousand dollars..... I wish I bought it in March.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

This week bitcoin will be worth more than $ 10,000 and by the end of December it will rise to 11-12 thousand dollars.....
We are all eager to see to it that a new all-time high is set by breaching the $10k range and for now looks like it has slowed down
I wish I bought it in March.
We all have regrets for this missed opportunity but we can still make things right by buying now and enjoy the returns from our investments in the future.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 10:00:55 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Recovered but it is not yet stable.
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:54:49 PM

bitcoin gives its users a chance to earn huge profits. even if you just keep it. bitcoin will be the most investment in the rush from year to year. even this year shows incredible statistics.
It is not only Bitcoin but all the crypto currencies are this way. It is the most prominent one among them because it was the first digital currency ever made and also it is most volatile in nature. no other crypto coin increases at such a high rate as Bitcoin does and similarly  No other alternative coin declines at this pace  because it  present in a very small quantity. It is the benchmark for all   other digital coins also.

Bitcoin is well trusted as it is proven to effectively gives everyone here a profit.  The fact that it is the first digital currency gives the trust to people especially to investors.  It is the cryptocurrency with high price.  All other crypto currency price are based on bitcoin.  It truly deserves to be on the top.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

hmm i believe in bitcoin you can see that this thread is made in march and now is november what a good situation for the bitcoin holder? its mean that 9 times++ from the march price, in march he said that the price of bitcoin is $1000 and right now bitcoin price is higer thaan $9000, its a good investment with low term you can get high return

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
lightskulk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

Finally, a positive note on the BTC industry after quite a long time. It's true, the fact that it isn't manipulated and investors capacities improves the industry.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:01:52 PM

Today it dropped a little cause of some big sellings of it on market but it is going up again, this process could be repeted so just look after it cause it is a good time to buy it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:52:21 AM

Today it dropped a little cause of some big sellings of it on market but it is going up again, this process could be repeted so just look after it cause it is a good time to buy it.
Price will eventually back up and it's already starting to climb now, if you are willing to take bigger risk you can buy now and just sell when the price reach to $11,000 again but for me, I would not play wit it, I will wait until there is a big dump and then just buy.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

hmmm ... really I think it’s very good if there is a university teaches about bicoin howeer this perhaps not possible for my nttion because bitcoin is still prohibited by my nation's federal government because they’re really scared if bitcoin get legalized it may screw up the country's financial system and you will find a number of factors I don’t know why my country's highs are prohibited bitcoin ..va
It is not surprising to see big ailing of Bitcoin in the market today.  People invested in Bitcoin only for earning huge profits and I think they would have achieved their target or maybe do not want to lose the chance of increasing their capital.

Still, it was very soon for that as Bitcoin is just getting started. We have just seen the glimpse of Bitcoin’s true strength. Holding is the right thing to do.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:18 PM

Good news dude !

The price of bitcoin recovers and reached as well the record breaking price of $11,000 that is times 10 as stated in the above quote and I am sure that you had earned ten times of your initial investment.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

Good news dude !

The price is not just recovering but definitely going to the moon! The price posted by OP is just $1k but as of today it is listed at $15.6k.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:09:34 AM

Good news dude !
in my opinion and i heard some rumors that bitcoin price is really recovering thats why all the followers of bitcoin is happy,because bitcoin price is getting higher so come on guys go to btc.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:16:40 AM

Good news dude !
yes....finally bitcoin is recovering we must save our bitcoin for more increase then finally we can sell it in a right time,but we must be care full for our decision.because maybe tomorow or someday it will go down.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

sorry, I do not know what you mean? what do you mean to recover? as far as I know the price of bitcoin is higher and it affects all altcoin. to recover, the bitcoin will always recover and will always be the topmost cryptro currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: