Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:58:25 AM

How much is the Minimum cap and the hard cap goal in the main ICO? I know that the pre-sale was ended early because if this huge e commerce project but i want to know the answer to my question. Thanks i can't find it in the OP

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

How much is the Minimum cap and the hard cap goal in the main ICO? I know that the pre-sale was ended early because if this huge e commerce project but i want to know the answer to my question. Thanks i can't find it in the OP

No minimum cap, unsold token during the main sale will be used for future sales and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale of 25 million and the main-sale tokens.
You can find this information at https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html

Hard cap will reach if all token sold out in the main sale included unsold token in the pre-sale
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

Check this video on BitBoost Marketplace The Block
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNEJ62gkuw&feature=youtu.be
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

I like the fact that The Block is able to reduce our fees to 1 USD (in BitBoost tokens) per listing and also doesn’t charge a fee to purchase items. I would prefer this to other online stores

That is why bitboost will more interesting than other e-commerce, with fixed fee you needn't doing complex calculate like floating fee for selling your items. For buyer they will enjoy to buy on bitboost because they will not be charge a fee if buy items so it can save money
with this project it will be possible to buy anything without the need of having to pay a fee...the price of things remains the one and this I think is very important for all...
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:19:17 AM

Is this similar to eboost? or is there something similar to the coin? I just thought.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

The main sale begins October 10th, shouldn't there be a countdown display on the site to stir up and arouse interests among prospective investors, also I guess ShooterXD the bounty manager  should explain to everyone whose participating in bounties, your silence is been too long or better still updates on the spreadsheet would be helpful soonest to quench down the anxiety building up.
Oh, really? I'm sorry for this but it makes me lose confidence in the project. I believe that they have been very engaged, however, it is true that they would have had to answer.
No need to loose confidence in this project, I am an ardent follower and believer of this project Bitboost. But I think it's time to set some things straight, and be responsive to the community at at least.  A simple communication will be very effective

I still confidence with this project. Maybe bounty manager still prepare everything for the main sale, after that they will update spreadsheet, but usually the final update when ico ends because if bounty manager not update after ico ends all bounty hunter will complain

It's crazy to lose confidence in the project just because a missing answer!  Smiley Owners are very busy with (1) developement and (2) the research of big investors, all things in our own interest too!  Wink

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

No minimum cap, unsold token during the main sale will be used for future sales and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale of 25 million and the main-sale tokens.

Hard cap will reach if all token sold out in the main sale included unsold token in the pre-sale
if the team still has a substantial portion of the token to the closure of the Ico, could sell them in time to max the price.
 we will have to have the attention with the market growing, and I hope that BitBoost turn on the rockets
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

The main sale begins October 10th, shouldn't there be a countdown display on the site to stir up and arouse interests among prospective investors, also I guess ShooterXD the bounty manager  should explain to everyone whose participating in bounties, your silence is been too long or better still updates on the spreadsheet would be helpful soonest to quench down the anxiety building up.
Oh, really? I'm sorry for this but it makes me lose confidence in the project. I believe that they have been very engaged, however, it is true that they would have had to answer.
No need to loose confidence in this project, I am an ardent follower and believer of this project Bitboost. But I think it's time to set some things straight, and be responsive to the community at at least.  A simple communication will be very effective

I still confidence with this project. Maybe bounty manager still prepare everything for the main sale, after that they will update spreadsheet, but usually the final update when ico ends because if bounty manager not update after ico ends all bounty hunter will complain

It's crazy to lose confidence in the project just because a missing answer!  Smiley Owners are very busy with (1) developement and (2) the research of big investors, all things in our own interest too!  Wink

developement is very important because they have to show the beta that is running to the bug tests, also looking for important investors is a main task. you can forgive them if they are a bit busy in these days...  Smiley

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

privacy is a very important thing in this era, this is clear, but I think this is not a reason why this project will go on or not. they have to protect people money in beetwen deposit and transaction. a reasonable amount of privacy is enough to protect private chat and so on.
This problem has already been addressed as The Block provides an escrow system, guaranteed by BitBoost. Buyers send payments to this escrow system. Payments are released to sellers only when goods have arrived as expected. Any disagreements will be handled through arbitration, further reducing risk. BitBoost's escrow system allows sellers to designate any provider they wish to serve as their escrow agent.

I've already read it on the page "features" from bitboost site. my message is more from users that to developers. you should concentrate on protect people money and business, not (just) private chat between buyers and sellers.

I read too something about it in the same page (I've posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread, am I right?). I'm sure developers are focusing themselves on this to guarantee a 100% safe place.

https://www.bitboost.net/features.php

I think this is the page that you're talking about. some features like arbitration will be released yet in the first live version (they are talking about the beta?) some further things after.

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

I wondering about the same thing. and something more: the provide aliases and private chat in the first version, so the identity of the user is completely unknown. this can make an arbitration very difficult!

I just hope that some information about any users are stored in bitboost database, so if someone try to steal or something else he can be found. I just asking myself why the reputation will be not available from the first version.
If you talk about Bitboost database then you are talking about a centralized network. From what I understand in its core features is that the Block has no centralized authority as it's built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. Transactions are completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement, which means no one has to rely on trust for the system to work. Transactions cannot be censored. Listed items are available at all times, to everyone, with no need for sellers to stay online 24/7, since The Block runs on thousands of computers worldwide. This makes it resistant to the kinds of attacks that force conventional websites offline. Decentralization equals greater privacy, freedom, and stability.

A decentralized database IS a database. The difference is that you store the information in blocks instead of in a server. And our concern are not due to external attacks, but we wonder about how to be sure that sellers, that are TOTALLY ANONYMOUS, can't take money and then disappear sending anything to the buyer...
 Undecided
If you understand the function of an escrow,  then this shouldn't be a problem. Here is a simple explanation, in traditional e-commerce stores, Buyer sends money to purchase an item, this money is held in escrow, while seller sends product purchased. Funds would only be released to seller until buyer has affirmed that he has received item and is satisfied. If there is discrepancies in item or goods did not arrive, buyer would open a dispute after resolution, funds would be returned back to buyer.
Now for Bitboost, same principle applies using it's escrow system, payment for the item is held in an escrow contract and will be only released to the seller if both parties indicate that they are satisfied, or if a given period of time has passed without the buyer having opened a
dispute. If a dispute is opened, the designated arbiter will be granted control over the escrowed funds and must determine whether they should be returned to the buyer, transferred to the seller, or to both in some ratio depending on resolution. So with this no seller would run away with your money when you purchase item.  Bitboost went an extra mile to introduce proposed reputation system where every seller and buyer will have a reputation rating derived from their conduct and the quality of their products during and after every transaction. Users with a low or negative reputation score may be filtered out, in order to protect all sellers and buyers from fraud and wasted time. Hope my explanation helps you have a better understanding?
the escrow, I believe, that we know well, many of us use it from years, and serves to protect the seller and the buyer.
 it is a system which is simple and effective

Ok, thank you for clarify this. I've seen this methond on freelancer platforms, but I didn't know its name. It seems something enough sure for buyers. I don't think ebay and amazon have the escrow.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:09:56 AM

no, they haven't, but ebay in this moment have a true solid feedback system for seller's ranking, and in its roots it was nearly the only online store on earth. amazon is a marketplace for professionals, so I don't think they need one.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

no, they haven't, but ebay in this moment have a true solid feedback system for seller's ranking, and in its roots it was nearly the only online store on earth. amazon is a marketplace for professionals, so I don't think they need one.

the concept of escrow is really safe. I completely ignore its meaning until now. this can increase the trustiness at the point that they need no more feedback on sellers.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

the concept of escrow is really safe. I completely ignore its meaning until now. this can increase the trustiness at the point that they need no more feedback on sellers.

For me it just means that BitBoost will be not just a marketplace where cryptos are allowed, but also an e-commerce pretty safe and trusty. The possibilities of this project are awesome.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

For me it just means that BitBoost will be not just a marketplace where cryptos are allowed, but also an e-commerce pretty safe and trusty. The possibilities of this project are awesome.

and blockchain is another point that can make bitboost more safe, if they provide a strong encryption too. all the transactions are safe and recorded in a unalterable way.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

and blockchain is another point that can make bitboost more safe, if they provide a strong encryption too. all the transactions are safe and recorded in a unalterable way.

it just means that our yesterdays concerns about bitboost safety are all unfounded, and they worked in the best way also this time. thanks to enigmatical for have explained.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:24:21 AM

it just means that our yesterdays concerns about bitboost safety are all unfounded, and they worked in the best way also this time. thanks to enigmatical for have explained.

It seems they know how to do them work and this is an awesome thing to know for us investors. I'm just mad to wait until the 10th of november to know how it will go on...  Tongue  Wink

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:36:55 AM

I read in some previous posts about the token sale that they will not have a minimum cap for it and what will be not sold before the 10th of november will be sold later in order to increase token price. it is right?

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

I read in some previous posts about the token sale that they will not have a minimum cap for it and what will be not sold before the 10th of november will be sold later in order to increase token price. it is right?

if the team still has a substantial portion of the token to the closure of the Ico, could sell them in time to max the price.
 we will have to have the attention with the market growing, and I hope that BitBoost turn on the rockets

I think you're talking about this conversation. It is possible that the success of the pre-sale, that has almost reached its hard cap make possible to proceed anyway...

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

I think you're talking about this conversation. It is possible that the success of the pre-sale, that has almost reached its hard cap make possible to proceed anyway...

the sum of the minimum caps of the pre-sale and the main token sale should be equal or similar to the amount they have already raised, so they can go on anyway. and this is definetely a good thing

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

so, I've understood right. today we had only good news, even if these are not news technically  Smiley the amount they will raise now I think will be decisive just for what they can invest in communication and development.

They have enough to go on, this is almost sure, but I don't know what will be the differences between a development with the minimum cap and with the hard one. I don't think is written anywhere...

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: