Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

sorry sir until when this bounty ? and when distribution?

Distribution and bounty reward would definitely be after ICO ends, which would be after October

this is great... so.. minimum we will have 4 months or more!!!
i'm waiting to unware my signature then i think to wear bitBoost!
yes this is great after i finish my actual signature,bitBoost will be my next one for sure...

i think the pulic relations team could release some bounty for finding and fix (this is more difficulty) bug after the pre-alpha software will be realsed..
stay tuned to all te update!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:18:47 AM

sorry sir until when this bounty ? and when distribution?

Distribution and bounty reward would definitely be after ICO ends, which would be after October

I have  little problem with counter signature in spreadsheet . have contact dev .
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

Another shortcoming I envisage is how team hope to solve the problem of Ether if the coin price drops in market, does it mean a seller would sell short of value, since the exchange value of Ethereum swings up and down?
The easiest thing to do is keep the coins for a long period to give confidence to the project, because Bitboost was born as a project that will last I hope. unfortunately it is true that the high volatility of the coin makes the participation in the ico also very expensive at times. I take the risk and always prefer these situations to a regulatory central office
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

Another shortcoming I envisage is how team hope to solve the problem of Ether if the coin price drops in market, does it mean a seller would sell short of value, since the exchange value of Ethereum swings up and down?

i think the problem does not exists.
they have fixed a price for each token in $.
when ico will be closed they will have collected what they needed.
Then, they will exchange some funds to FIAT for sure, to prevent any possibility of lost value...but no all to get the possibility of futures pump!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Then, they will exchange some funds to FIAT for sure, to prevent any possibility of lost value...but no all to get the possibility of futures pump!

The price for presale is 0.2$ and so if eth goes up or down is not a problem. After ICO I hope the price will be 0.4-0.5$ so we will be rich soon.

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

joined the bounty sir thx..

You joined signature , twitter and facebook ? I think is very good all .
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

joined the bounty sir thx..

You joined signature , twitter and facebook ? I think is very good all .

i'm waiting to undress my current signature and avatar and then i think i will wear this signature.
seems very promising like the project.. of course.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

The price for presale is 0.2$ and so if eth goes up or down is not a problem. After ICO I hope the price will be 0.4-0.5$ so we will be rich soon.
they established a price but if an investor participates with ETH bought in mid-June, and suppose that the ICO will begin tomorrow and want to put $ 10k you will find by putting more eth. it's the usual rebus, we think that rise and buy out and instead crumble. personally, I don't have the problem because I don't hold coin is not needed, I buy them when I go to the ico
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:34:42 PM

I was not referring to the ICO rather the actual use of the block which is the e-commerce store business; sellers accepting ETH in exchange of products. When ETH coins drop in value, how can this help sellers realize profit, because the actual cost price of their product might drop in value due to the drop in ETH at that period affecting their profit margin which could lead to a loss, also might recurrently result in shortage of funds to restock their merchandise.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

The easiest thing to do is keep the coins for a long period to give confidence to the project, because Bitboost was born as a project that will last I hope. unfortunately it is true that the high volatility of the coin makes the participation in the ico also very expensive at times. I take the risk and always prefer these situations to a regulatory central office

I understand you refer to investors in this ICO, which is what a good investor would obviously do, invest, hodl, and sell when you are satisfied with the profit margin you want. But certainly not for the actual users of the BLOCK app because of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:27:02 PM

I was not referring to the ICO rather the actual use of the block which is the e-commerce store business; sellers accepting ETH in exchange of products. When ETH coins drop in value, how can this help sellers realize profit, because the actual cost price of their product might drop in value due to the drop in ETH at that period affecting their profit margin which could lead to a loss, also might recurrently result in shortage of funds to restock their merchandise.
i understamd you.
the easyest way is, as always, aplly  your preferred chema:
1) i don't want to risk nothing --> you sell as soon as possible (some dozens of seconds after you receive coins) versus $/EUR or versus BTC, then $ or EUR.
2) i don't want to risk everything but i want the possibility to have some income if the coin raise: i sell some coins for FIAT and take the others..
3) i'm a gambler... i'm sure BTC and ETH will sky rocket soon --> you take all the coins received!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

Very interesting project.
Only one question: why a decentralized marketplace needs his own token? On ebay or amazon on doesn't use ebay tokens but money.

It can't be compared to ebay or amazon because it doesn't offer the same advantages as a decentralized store would that utilizes ethereum blockchain. It is completely open-source and operate autonomously with no entity in charge of its currency.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:47:04 PM

Only one question: why a decentralized marketplace needs his own token? On ebay or amazon on doesn't use ebay tokens but money.

It can't be compared to ebay or amazon because it doesn't offer the same advantages as a decentralized store would that utilizes ethereum blockchain. It is completely open-source and operate autonomously with no entity in charge of its currency.

ebay and amazon is good . i love amazon .
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

i understamd you.
1) i don't want to risk nothing --> you sell as soon as possible (some dozens of seconds after you receive coins) versus $/EUR or versus BTC, then $ or EUR.
2) i don't want to risk everything but i want the possibility to have some income if the coin raise: i sell some coins for FIAT and take the others..
3) i'm a gambler... i'm sure BTC and ETH will sky rocket soon --> you take all the coins received!

One of the strategies is to show the price in $ or €, therefore every day the ETH price will be adjusted according to its value in the exchanges, until a buyer has purchased the item and his/her money has been moved into escrow.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:56:00 PM

ebay and amazon is good . i love amazon .

amazon is good just because when you have to do an RMA or send back some articles, they ever don't do problems..
but this because amazon gain are so high, and they can permit to manage RMA in this way.
i hope bitboost will do same in near futures

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:25:44 PM

i understamd you.

One of the strategies is to show the price in $ or €, therefore every day the ETH price will be adjusted according to its value in the exchanges, until a buyer has purchased the item and his/her money has been moved into escrow.

That's a marvelous suggestion and I hope the core developers of this project use this method such that the prices are not always fixed but move in respect to their actually value in fiat to counterbalance any volatilities that may come up
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

Ebay is not so good for me have high fee,amazon is OK can send back articles and have bonus codes i hope bitboost will be a good competitor...
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:12:40 AM

yes ebay have a high fee but a good assistence . amazon is the top .
enigmatical

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:04:19 AM

Ebay is not so good for me have high fee,amazon is OK can send back articles and have bonus codes i hope bitboost will be a good competitor...

Bitboost cuts off the overhead of running a global e-commerce store is eliminated and more accurately distributed between ethereum miners that are in turn paid for maintaining the network, this translates into low listing fees, so yes, the BLOCK is a good competitor to solve the problems other big stores present.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

What is the future of these cryptocurrencies based market place? Do they replace ebay or amazon? Or I think they will be in parallel..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: