Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

it is possible to get the schema of the operation of the rating system and feedback keeping in mind the address ETH
and the amount of addresses a user can have. how are logged the feedback of buyers and sellers
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:10:01 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/890954437086367744

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:53:19 PM

but is already hacked by NSA???
 Huh Huh Huh
Or i understand wrong?

from wiki
"Curve25519 was first released by Daniel J. Bernstein in 2005,[7] but interest increased considerably after 2013 when it was discovered that the NSA had implemented a backdoor into Dual_EC_DRBG. While not directly related,[8] suspicious aspects of the NIST's P curve constants[9] led to concerns[10] that the NSA had chosen values that gave them an advantage in factoring[11] public keys.[12]"

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:57:34 PM

it seems to me like an escrow service,i think it will work well privacy is guaranteed...
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:21:40 PM

nice graphic/scheme but i see somewhere a 15% fee? it is not too much? and also 1$ listing fee is very similar to ebay...

BitBoost receives 15% of third party service fees, not 15% of the item price. eBay charges 10% (+ another 2-3% for Paypal) of the item price to the seller to use its service and Amazon demands even higher fees.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:04:25 PM

This is nice article that would be very valuable for bitboost project: http://ow.ly/azfe30dTf8K
From transaction records to payment system, the global e-commerce sector which is projected to increase to $4.058 tln by 2020 needs the Blockchain to evolve with the growing trend, particularly in the Ethereum market. Statista notes that the number of people buying goods or services online will increase from 1.46 bln in 2015 to above two bln in 2020.

Justas Pikelis says this of the e-commerce decentralized
“E-commerce needs the Blockchain technology to keep up with the future. Blockchain is the perfect tool for e-commerce to be more efficient and more trustful. For example, payment processing through Blockchain has a significantly bigger potential for transaction high speeds and low prices, let alone all the possible variety of ways smart contracts can improve both e-commerce and payments. In Monetha's case, the Decentralised Trust and Reputation System is the best proof for that. The powerful benefits that DTRS brings would be impossible without the Blockchain technology.”

I am seeing alot of e-commerce stores following the footpath of this very innovative project. It has already started happening, for example Africa's first online store that accepts Bitcoin and other digital currency is here https://shopnow.ng/
this new service africa should start in a few hours, has a base in Nigeria, there are contacts, but nothing more. I keep under observation, however, I think that The Block will be a different thing, you can tell right away from reading the WP, and using the Dex. This Shopnow is a simple on-line shop, Bitboost is much more, has all the cards in rule to become a true competitor of the big e-commerce

Of course bitboost would stand out as one major pioneer in e-commerce store, it also depends on how fast other competitors spring out some of which may not use the idea of crowdfunding to launch out.
bob75coin

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

Yesterday I saw a video interview of Jeff Bezos, where he spoke of the growth of the Amazon and of the prospects for growth of e-commerce in general, etc. I want to see and I look forward to an interview where Bezos talks about BitBoost and e-commerce decentralized, I think this day is pretty near

Althoug the day is pretty near I think that we will never hear Bezos talking about decentralized e-commerce. Maybe he could utilize the blockchain technology but Amazon it's the opposite of decentralization.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

Yesterday I saw a video interview of Jeff Bezos, where he spoke of the growth of the Amazon and of the prospects for growth of e-commerce in general, etc. I want to see and I look forward to an interview where Bezos talks about BitBoost and e-commerce decentralized, I think this day is pretty near

Althoug the day is pretty near I think that we will never hear Bezos talking about decentralized e-commerce. Maybe he could utilize the blockchain technology but Amazon it's the opposite of decentralization.
I think that competitors and stakeholders speak highly of this project. we will see journalists write in the newspapers more important.
I also think that the traditional e-commerce begin to use the blockchain, but in a centralized way, always
enigmatical

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

The moment an already existing e-commerce store integrates cryptocurrency in its business affairs not matter how small they introduce it, it would experience a massive boost in their business operations.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

The moment an already existing e-commerce store integrates cryptocurrency in its business affairs not matter how small they introduce it, it would experience a massive boost in their business operations.
I, too, believe that the integration of the crypto and the blockchain in a market
that is already existing is a very strong thrust for the business. we are at the beginning of a new economic era
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

I, too, believe that the integration of the crypto and the blockchain in a market
that is already existing is a very strong thrust for the business. we are at the beginning of a new economic era
you are right the introduction of cryptoin an existing market will give not only more choice to sellers and buyers,but also anonymity and i think sellers can boost the volume of their business...
enigmatical

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

you are right the introduction of cryptoin an existing market will give not only more choice to sellers and buyers,but also anonymity and i think sellers can boost the volume of their business...

Imagine what this can do for Amazon, Jeff Bezos currently lost $6 Billion overnight, this knocks him off the richest man spot from Gates, as much as he's diversified his businesses beyond just retailing, am sure integrating this would definitely put him back on that no.1 spot.
daily_elephant

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

Is bounty campaign still open?

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

What do you think about the regulation of the ICO ? are of the idea that you can control who participates in the ico and crowdfunding in general, but I think that may be in the restriction of the freedom and investment action. those who work in our industry search the autonomy and the tradinionale finance does not want to grant autonomy to us.I also think that the answer is the research of new technologies and solutions
enigmatical

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:14:12 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:58:58 AM by enigmatical

Is bounty campaign still open?

The bounty campaign is still open, refer to bitboost bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836417.0 for more details on how to participate.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:01:36 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:01:26 PM by enigmatical

Here is a breakdown on how the bitboost encryption works: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/encryption-work-in-the-block/ implemented to protect all personal data in The Block.
Ben111

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:39:07 AM

if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

they are personal choices, with the volatility these days on the crypto, I don't bother to give advice.
 there should be a pre-sale in the coming weeks, you can follow the news in the chat international telegram
                                                          https://t.me/BitBoostint
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

they are personal choices, with the volatility these days on the crypto, I don't bother to give advice.
 there should be a pre-sale in the coming weeks, you can follow the news in the chat international telegram
This Ico wasn't clear for me when will be the ICo or the date if there is also a Pre-sale when it will be ? This project have something like what i've read and its continuously developing that's why i got so curious and wanted to know the dates of start.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
enigmatical

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

if i wanted to buy something, i need to change the euro to ethereum or the transaction will be do  during the buy operation?

This Ico wasn't clear for me when will be the ICo or the date if there is also a Pre-sale when it will be ? This project have something like what i've read and its continuously developing that's why i got so curious and wanted to know the dates of start.

The pre-sale will start sometime in August while ico will commence Sept/Oct, the actual date has not been released officially yet, but we all hope soonest. By the way you can join the international telegram channel here: t.me/BitBoostint
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: