Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:36:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint   
that in a few days, tell us the exact date of the presale, I repeat, are clear and have no doubt that it will start

thank you so much for this mate.. i guess they are more to be active on telegram.. can you give me an invite link? i cant access the link up there. maybe its restricted in my country.
                         http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO9aD3Zve2u0uxbsg
this is the link to the chat international, if you are interested in a particular room, such as Spanish, Italian, or else ask in the chat

thank you so much for providing me the invite link. but why its a telegram chat of KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - CryptoCreed  Huh  Huh

im asking on the bitboost telegram..

here you go:
https://t.me/BitBoostint

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:48:43 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:00:52 PM by enigmatical

Any doubt about bounty campaign, feel free to PM me!

Regards, Shooter
When will Bounty rewards will pay to users? And where i can find my name in spreadsheet or something else? I joined Article bounty.

Bounty rewards will be paid after ICO ends probably 2weeks more or less. Send a private message to bounty manager https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403 to update your name.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint   
that in a few days, tell us the exact date of the presale, I repeat, are clear and have no doubt that it will start

thank you so much for this mate.. i guess they are more to be active on telegram.. can you give me an invite link? i cant access the link up there. maybe its restricted in my country.
this is the link to the chat international, if you are interested in a particular room, such as Spanish, Italian, or else ask in the chat

thank you so much for providing me the invite link. but why its a telegram chat of KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - CryptoCreed  Huh  Huh

here you go:

following the news that the damage in the chat international  https://t.me/BitBoostint  and the discussion on the forum
 we will know the exact date of the pre-sale. Sorry for error, with so many things to do
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

ok just following this threat for know the date of the pre-sale,waiting for news...
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:04:22 PM

ok just following this threat for know the date of the pre-sale,waiting for news...
according to me it is the best thing and bring patience in these hot days for Ethereum and other crypto.
everything is very volatile, it does not seem to August, but the end of the fiscal year in the USA
enigmatical

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:07:25 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:04:31 PM by enigmatical

according to me it is the best thing and bring patience in these hot days for Ethereum and other crypto.
everything is very volatile, it does not seem to August, but the end of the fiscal year in the USA
I have a feeling that the much awaited news about the dates of the bitboost pre-ico and main token sale might be dropping next week. I look forward to its commencement to keep interest alive in this project.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

maybe the price of bitcoin is delaying the decision of the presale start date?
we are waiting for this date since months

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

I am also excited to see the pre sale start, it would be great to participate in this project.
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

me also can wait anymore for the start of the pre-sale i want to be part of this project from the beginning...
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:08:57 AM

here you go:

following the news that the damage in the chat international  https://t.me/BitBoostint  and the discussion on the forum
 we will know the exact date of the pre-sale. Sorry for error, with so many things to do

its ok mate. no problem with that Smiley
but i just need an invite link i cant get in to the link you have given me.. its restricted in my country. so maybe an invite link will do though.
enigmatical

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:03:37 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:06:21 PM by enigmatical

just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint    

thank you so much for providing me the invite link. but why its a telegram chat of KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - CryptoCreed  Huh  Huh

here you go:

following the news that the damage in the chat international  https://t.me/BitBoostint  and the discussion on the forum

its ok mate. no problem with that Smiley
but i just need an invite link i cant get in to the link you have given me.. its restricted in my country. so maybe an invite link will do though.

I would suggest you try using a vpn service, probably download a premium vpn from playstore, with that you should have access to the group without worries.
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

we are leaving behind the week of ferragosto, for those who went to relax a little. by next week we will return to the normality of work,
 I think that next week we will know the dates
italianMiner72

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

we are leaving behind the week of ferragosto, for those who went to relax a little. by next week we will return to the normality of work,
 I think that next week we will know the dates

sure!!
especially in italy the "FERRAGOSTO" week it is sacred! :-)
i think next week, when a lot of peoples come back to work, we will have more infos for sure!
until that, have a nice holidays!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Hi everyone,

we are delaying of few days the pre-sale beginning date to offer the best service (in terms of security, legal support and technical issues) for our early investors. We are going to relase the new date in a few, stay tuned!
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:05:12 PM

Hi everyone,

we are delaying of few days the pre-sale beginning date to offer the best service (in terms of security, legal support and technical issues) for our early investors. We are going to relase the new date in a few, stay tuned!
well I am convinced that we will have the dates in a few days, as I said this morning we need to do it slip this week and then it's back to normal operating
enigmatical

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:26:44 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:08:35 PM by enigmatical

I have a feeling that the much awaited news about the dates of the bitboost pre-ico and main token sale might be dropping next week. I look forward to its commencement to keep interest alive in this project.

Like I mentioned earlier, my intuition was strong, lets all look forward to nextweek for the announcement of the dates, certainly the delay is not denial in participation of this much anticipated project.
spiler (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/898578709103423489

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

a new member of bitboost staff? i will visit her twitter...is cute...
italianMiner72

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:32:04 PM

glad to hear this new entry in bitboost staff!
any improvement to let bitboost become a succes, is really welcome!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

glad to hear this new entry in bitboost staff!
any improvement to let bitboost become a succes, is really welcome!
welcome to all those who provide added value in the project, I gather that if you add to the staff the work is growing
and you have the will to transform it into a excellent investment for all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: