Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

is this legit ? Huh
if you are referring to the date of the pre-sale you will not worry about that coming soon, I'm sure !! we are at the end of the month,
 around, and within a few hours will be announced in the pre-sales
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

is it still on ?

Yes,  the project is very much on,  as a matter of fact the pre-sale hasnt even commenced yet.  We all are anxiously looking forward to its start which would be very soon.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

is it still on ?

Yes,  the project is very much on,  as a matter of fact the pre-sale hasnt even commenced yet.  We all are anxiously looking forward to its start which would be very soon.
yes project is on,we all wait for the begining of pre-sale...
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

hello, I a was just being confused and hesitant at first to ask this question, but anyway I would only like to clarify this, I just wanna ask why is it that I didn't have any stakes from 3rd, 4th and 5th week? as I've been looking on the spreadsheet since I joined the campaign. I would humbly appreciate your response and looking forward to answer this confusion thank you.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

is this legit ? Huh

I think they are preparing everything to the best !!!
Sincerely, i prefer some days of delay than have problem after!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:30:53 AM

what is the value you have assigned to each token Bitboost ? with the price of Eth is coming up,
it might be different now ? yesterday I managed to buy Eth before go up again
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint   
that in a few days, tell us the exact date of the presale, I repeat, are clear and have no doubt that it will start

thank you so much for this mate.. i guess they are more to be active on telegram.. can you give me an invite link? i cant access the link up there. maybe its restricted in my country.
                         http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEO9aD3Zve2u0uxbsg
this is the link to the chat international, if you are interested in a particular room, such as Spanish, Italian, or else ask in the chat

thank you so much for providing me the invite link. but why its a telegram chat of KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - CryptoCreed  Huh  Huh

im asking on the bitboost telegram..

here you go:
https://t.me/BitBoostint

following the news that the damage in the chat international  https://t.me/BitBoostint  and the discussion on the forum
 we will know the exact date of the pre-sale. Sorry for error, with so many things to do

its ok mate. no problem with that Smiley
but i just need an invite link i cant get in to the link you have given me.. its restricted in my country. so maybe an invite link will do though.

I would suggest you try using a vpn service, with that you should have access to the group without worries.

hello,

yes i am using a VPN service but i dont know why is that i cant still access the telegram group. it will just say that the user or profile dont exist.

i just wanna enter the group for more updates from the team .

Use a premium VPN service and not a free one,  you can try USA VPN,  and switch other locations to see if there's improvement

ok mate, i will look for another VPN so i can easily access the telegram group..
BTW, any news when the ico starts?
enigmatical

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:06:08 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 08:11:05 PM by enigmatical

personally, I am sure that soon, in a few days we will know the dates and the exact terms of the advance. we have to wait a little still

so until now there is no update to when will be the pre ico and the ico will commence?
just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint    
that in a few days, tell us the exact date of the presale, I repeat, are clear and have no doubt that it will start

thank you so much for this mate.. i guess they are more to be active on telegram.. can you give me an invite link? i cant access the link up there. maybe its restricted in my country.
this is the link to the chat international, if you are interested in a particular room, such as Spanish, Italian, or else ask in the chat

thank you so much for providing me the invite link. but why its a telegram chat of KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - CryptoCreed  Huh  Huh

here you go:

following the news that the damage in the chat international  https://t.me/BitBoostint  and the discussion on the forum
 we will know the exact date of the pre-sale. Sorry for error, with so many things to do

but i just need an invite link i cant get in to the link you have given me.. its restricted in my country. so maybe an invite link will do though.

I would suggest you try using a vpn service, with that you should have access to the group without worries.

hello,

yes i am using a VPN service but i dont know why is that i cant still access the telegram group. it will just say that the user or profile dont exist.

Use a premium VPN service and not a free one,  you can try USA VPN,  and switch other locations to see if there's improvement

ok mate, i will look for another VPN so i can easily access the telegram group..

If you cant access the telegram group then there is a possibility that your ip address has been blacklisted. No news yet regarding dates of ICO and pre-ICO, we all are still waiting.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

just yesterday I read in the international channel of telegram  https://t.me/BitBoostint   

thank you so much for providing me the invite link. but why its a telegram chat of KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain - CryptoCreed  Huh  Huh

here you go:

following the news that the damage in the chat international  https://t.me/BitBoostint  and the discussion on the forum

hello,

Use a premium VPN service and not a free one,  you can try USA VPN,  and switch other locations to see if there's improvement

No news yet regarding dates of ICO and pre-ICO, we all are still waiting

I'm adding the 14th quote to this message. I guess we can stop it now, lol :-)

bitcoin-shark

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

a little more news will help us a lot i think,hope we receive good news soon...
spiler (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:52:28 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/902566504394354689

bitboost  █ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ECOMMERCE REDEFINED▔▔▔▔▔▔ █  bitboost
Blockchain-based marketplace: Secure, Private, Fast and Reliable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitterYouTubeSlack▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:32:41 AM

just a little question to understand better...
but bitBoost is the project name and The block is the society??

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Here's another nice article, check it out: https://www.coindesk.com/making-sense-cryptoeconomics/?utm_content=buffer71efb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

In simple terms, cryptoeconomics is the use of incentives and cryptography to design new kinds of systems, applications, and networks. Cryptoeconomics is specifically about building things, and has most in common with mechanism design – an area of mathematics and economic theory.
Cryptoeconomics is not a subfield of economics, but rather an area of applied cryptography that takes economic incentives and economic theory into account. Bitcoin, ethereum, zcash and all other public blockchains are products of cryptoeconomics.

enigmatical

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

just a little question to understand better...
but bitBoost is the project name and The block is the society??

This is also another good news,  this in interview would be very expository on what's been cooking up in the background and we hope actual dates would be revealed
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:32:28 AM

I hope you will launched the presale at the right timing, that is a very crucial stage so we will wait.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

I read this now on twitter :

bitboost‏ @Bitboosters  8 h8 ore fa
Altro
 Blockchain Technology Could Disrupt and Reboot the Sharing Economy

I think the level of marketing is very high Smiley good work bitboost team .
wolfgb888

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

today, we are meeting with the Ceo ! I bet that the recurring question will be when is the pre sale !
 I want to ask questions on the rating system and the anonymity, on the issues of safety
bitcoin-shark

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

today, we are meeting with the Ceo ! I bet that the recurring question will be when is the pre sale !
 I want to ask questions on the rating system and the anonymity, on the issues of safety
this is a great,good thing maybe ceo can tell us live a little more thing about bitboost like the date of start of pre-sale and the price of tokens...
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

So later today we will speak directly with your CEO? it's an interesting opportunity!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: