Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:07:52 AM

Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

I was looking at this video. is very cool, simple and useful. it reminds me a bit some video made by google to help people understand its services and it could play a part in bring sellers on the platform.

enigmatical often share with us some interesting stuff. The video is very simple and exhaustive and also for me it could help to bring people to the platform, especially sellers.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

I was looking at this video. is very cool, simple and useful. it reminds me a bit some video made by google to help people understand its services and it could play a part in bring sellers on the platform.

enigmatical often share with us some interesting stuff. The video is very simple and exhaustive and also for me it could help to bring people to the platform, especially sellers.

I don't think that ebay or amazon commissions are so high to make for sellers disadvantageous open an online commerce. real expenses are tax and storage, that with bitboost should remain.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

I don't think that ebay or amazon commissions are so high to make for sellers disadvantageous open an online commerce. real expenses are tax and storage, that with bitboost should remain.

What you say is perfectly true, but think about someone that have already to pay taxes and storage and it have also to pay a 10/15% of commissions to the marketplace. It should be very disadvantageous. Paying one $ per item can ease the situation.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

What you say is perfectly true, but think about someone that have already to pay taxes and storage and it have also to pay a 10/15% of commissions to the marketplace. It should be very disadvantageous. Paying one $ per item can ease the situation.

yes, if you don't have to give the 10% to the marketplace you can discount the items and increase the number of products sold or make them an additional income.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

yes, if you don't have to give the 10% to the marketplace you can discount the items and increase the number of products sold or make them an additional income.

So, no doubts that Bitboost can become an opportunity for a lot of sellers that can increase their profits and/or the quality of their service. The video simplify a bit much but it is true.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

So, no doubts that Bitboost can become an opportunity for a lot of sellers that can increase their profits and/or the quality of their service. The video simplify a bit much but it is true.

one thing that makes difficult to start an online store on ebay is the number of feedback. you have to sell stuff to increase it, but without them you can't sell your goods.  Sad the stuff we have discussed the last time can avoid this things to the users.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

one thing that makes difficult to start an online store on ebay is the number of feedback. you have to sell stuff to increase it, but without them you can't sell your goods.  Sad the stuff we have discussed the last time can avoid this things to the users.

Yes! Good point! The escrow can be a method that can avoid a very difficult feedback collection. Feedback on Bitboost will be useful just for the shipment timing or customer service, but not to know if your payment has been safe.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:36:35 PM

Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

one thing that makes difficult to start an online store on ebay is the number of feedback. you have to sell stuff to increase it, but without them you can't sell your goods.  Sad the stuff we have discussed the last time can avoid this things to the users.

Yes! Good point! The escrow can be a method that can avoid a very difficult feedback collection. Feedback on Bitboost will be useful just for the shipment timing or customer service, but not to know if your payment has been safe.
if the payment is made is marked on the blockchain, and as a result, we keep the record of who pays and who does not. this is the easiest thing. in the second time when the goods are delivered you will be able to judge the quality of the service. imo
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:55:12 PM

Bitboost is one formidable project that impresses me so much.  I just learnt that they already started to work on the listing process in exchanges even before its ico commences with plans to go into as many exchanges. With this kind of hard work from the core team,  the BBT token would gain more value over a short period of time.

The last few weeks have been pretty intense for the BitBoost team. I haven't been in this thread in quite a while because of that, but someone in our Telegram channel gave me a heads-up on the activity here.

By the way, our channel is here, and is our preferred way of staying in touch with the community:

https://t.me/BitBoostint

A quick summary of where we are at the moment:

1. Our token main sale begins Tuesday (Oct 10)
2. We are trying hard to get our public beta out the door on Monday (Oct 9)
3. We'll be at several events over the next couple of weeks. I'll add a post with the dates and locations. Come meet us!

Finally, in case I didn't say this above, I am Paul Mahone, the CEO. You can find me in the Telegram channel, or at paul.mahone@bitboost.net.

Am still anxious to try out the beta app scheduled for release today,  meanwhile here's an animated explanation video on how The Block works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=D3DUWUAeD4M

are they gonna release the beta within this day? kindly update us mate whenever possible you have tried the app. Smiley and where we can download it?
Yes, beta app is expected to be released today according to Paul Mahone Bitboost's CEO,  so we await this to test all the features. Main sale also commences tomorrow 10th October

Beta app will give us user experience, it also can make investor, seller or buyer know all feature of bitboost so they will interested with bitboost. I believe after beta app released all people around the world will consider to buy BBT and this project can reach hard cap
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

BitBoost is listed at https://foxico.io/project/bitboost

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I have read, there is a animation video on the link you gave that explained about bitboost and very easy to understanding. BitBoost has developed a MVP, The Block, a fully decentralised e-commerce marketplace, designed for privacy, no ads, no spam and low fees
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

one thing that makes difficult to start an online store on ebay is the number of feedback. you have to sell stuff to increase it, but without them you can't sell your goods.  Sad the stuff we have discussed the last time can avoid this things to the users.

if the payment is made is marked on the blockchain, and as a result, we keep the record of who pays and who does not. this is the easiest thing. in the second time when the goods are delivered you will be able to judge the quality of the service. imo

There are a lot of features that can make Bitboost competitive in the field of e-commerce beyond the acceptance of cryptocurrencies or the price of listing an item. If I had an online store I'd certainly join Bitboost. No doubts!

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:41:42 PM

I'm very excited about the bitboost project, I'm seeing similar projects being born, but bitboost is definitely the best time .
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

I'm very excited about the bitboost project, I'm seeing similar projects being born, but bitboost is definitely the best time .
you are right there are some project/ico similar but i think bitboost is the best of its kind...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

Bitboost is one formidable project that impresses me so much.  I just learnt that they already started to work on the listing process in exchanges even before its ico commences with plans to go into as many exchanges. With this kind of hard work from the core team,  the BBT token would gain more value over a short period of time.

The last few weeks have been pretty intense for the BitBoost team. I haven't been in this thread in quite a while because of that, but someone in our Telegram channel gave me a heads-up on the activity here.

By the way, our channel is here, and is our preferred way of staying in touch with the community:

https://t.me/BitBoostint

A quick summary of where we are at the moment:

1. Our token main sale begins Tuesday (Oct 10)
2. We are trying hard to get our public beta out the door on Monday (Oct 9)
3. We'll be at several events over the next couple of weeks. I'll add a post with the dates and locations. Come meet us!

Finally, in case I didn't say this above, I am Paul Mahone, the CEO. You can find me in the Telegram channel, or at paul.mahone@bitboost.net.

are they gonna release the beta within this day? kindly update us mate whenever possible you have tried the app. Smiley and where we can download it?
Yes, beta app is expected to be released today according to Paul Mahone Bitboost's CEO,  so we await this to test all the features. Main sale also commences tomorrow 10th October

Beta app will give us user experience, it also can make investor, seller or buyer know all feature of bitboost so they will interested with bitboost. I believe after beta app released all people around the world will consider to buy BBT and this project can reach hard cap
Of course, yes,  this will tell investors that this project has every element of seriousness and intentions to carry out all its core plans with evidence of a working product
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

you are right there are some project/ico similar but i think bitboost is the best of its kind...
If there are similar projects can you mention some of them,  lets draw some comparisons which seems to me like this project is on top of its game.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

There are a lot of features that can make Bitboost competitive in the field of e-commerce beyond the acceptance of cryptocurrencies or the price of listing an item. If I had an online store I'd certainly join Bitboost. No doubts!
The expected features which includes: arbitration, filters,  third party themes, privacy level settings, aliases and additional languages has kept me very enthusiastic about the app,  with alot more to come.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

Still waiting for the release of the beta test, or has it been launched already?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

Still waiting for the release of the beta test, or has it been launched already?
For now,  there's no news yet. But we all waiting towards it, hopefully before the main token sale starts on the 10th October. Am sure it will be announced on all social platforms
poofknuckle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

For now,  there's no news yet. But we all waiting towards it, hopefully before the main token sale starts on the 10th October. Am sure it will be announced on all social platforms

We tried for tonight, but couldn't quite finish. The invites will go out starting at 9.00 in the morning on the 10th, Swiss time (CET).

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: