Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

the idea of a cooperation for mutual advantages between projects in crypto ecosystem is good and even brilliant so I think a lot of them have already thought about this and some of them are already cooperating.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:12:30 PM

Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

the idea of a cooperation for mutual advantages between projects in crypto ecosystem is good and even brilliant so I think a lot of them have already thought about this and some of them are already cooperating.

I don't think that partner with another startup in the same field happen so frequently. reasons are so many, a lot of ceo/cto can be worried because their ideas can be stolen, for example.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

I don't think that partner with another startup in the same field happen so frequently. reasons are so many, a lot of ceo/cto can be worried because their ideas can be stolen, for example.

I don't know how many startups partner between each others, but if they can and they don't do it, the main reason should be the percentage of failure: a startup can easily fail, so they look for solid partners.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:17:45 PM

I don't know how many startups partner between each others, but if they can and they don't do it, the main reason should be the percentage of failure: a startup can easily fail, so they look for solid partners.

the fascinating idea in it is that a lot of microbusinesses can stand up and fight together to emerge and become a reality in their field. if you can choose obviously you prefer a solid partner. we talk about business after all.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:19:28 PM

the fascinating idea in it is that a lot of microbusinesses can stand up and fight together to emerge and become a reality in their field. if you can choose obviously you prefer a solid partner. we talk about business after all.
At the beginning it would be okey to have one partner that they would be close and would work together. Later how the work gets bigger and bigger the could implement other shipment method that would help the growing of BitBoost.
Sevinpays

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

every project is different and has different needs. when you look for a supplier, a partner and so on, you don't choose just one, but more to be sure that he can't have too much power on your decisions. so I don't think that partnerships (or similar stuff) between startups is a rare thing.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

At the beginning it would be okey to have one partner that they would be close and would work together. Later how the work gets bigger and bigger the could implement other shipment method that would help the growing of BitBoost.

I have the same idea: in the beginning it would be good for bitboost to find an advantageous agreement with another startup. keep the prices low and the services qualitiy good would be the best.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

every project is different and has different needs. when you look for a supplier, a partner and so on, you don't choose just one, but more to be sure that he can't have too much power on your decisions. so I don't think that partnerships (or similar stuff) between startups is a rare thing.
That's usually true but I don't think in this case that having only one partner for beginning is a bad start, cause they depend from each other. I didn't hear of many startups working together but I don't know way, if you both benefit it should be a good thing.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:41:46 PM

please change my mew wallet i already forgot the private key on it, please change it to this one pleaseeeeee 0xaD756cE780e9fc2DdF3fd98f47480392fd2fC55a. thanks God bless
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

At this stage it is premature to weave different projects that are in incubation stage. I think that in time more mature, it will be interesting the interaction between the projects born from different ideas. Create an economy more developed and stable, increasing the supply of the services.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:54:03 PM

BBT is officially 0.44 USD and currently in the 3rd phase of the token sale of this marvelous project. Now is yet another opportunity to buy it before discounts decrease in 6days.
I am convinced that with the pre-sale is a mistake to enter into an Ico. Even now, it remains a good opportunity,
 if I had more capital available to put more money.
I agree with you!! Also now is a good opportunity to enter... I also if I had more I would have invested much more. I also was not within the pre-sale...
i also agree is still a good opportunity to enter even now,but all my funds are currently constrained elsewhere,very bad...
Sevinpays

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

At this stage it is premature to weave different projects that are in incubation stage. I think that in time more mature, it will be interesting the interaction between the projects born from different ideas. Create an economy more developed and stable, increasing the supply of the services.

same idea. as I said previously it would be dangerous to put your hopes in the hands of another emerging reality. in this phase in better to be careful. but I still think that a lot of startups partners or try to do it. you must think that is easier for them to sign an agreement with a small business, even if you prefer something more solid.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

please change my mew wallet i already forgot the private key on it, please change it to this one pleaseeeeee 0xaD756cE780e9fc2DdF3fd98f47480392fd2fC55a. thanks God bless

Maybe is better to contact directly the moderators via email or telegram to report something like this. You should find the links to their social accounts in the main page of this thread!  Wink

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

same idea. as I said previously it would be dangerous to put your hopes in the hands of another emerging reality. in this phase in better to be careful. but I still think that a lot of startups partners or try to do it. you must think that is easier for them to sign an agreement with a small business, even if you prefer something more solid.

we can keep talk about this hypothesis and we will never know who's right. what I'm just saying is that two startups can create an advantage for themselves working together. obviously they can collaborate also with other more solid realities.

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Please what's the steps to swap fee market token for BBT Tokens?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

Here's the procedure to Swap FreeMarket Assets for BitBoost Tokens. Create an Ethereum wallet that is able to accept BBT. Send your FreeMarket assets to Bitboost, then prepare your wallet to accept BBT and Wait.
For more details visit https://www.bitboost.net/blog/swap-freemarket-assets-bitboost-tokens/
Okrim

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:19:18 PM

very interesting
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

Here's the procedure to Swap FreeMarket Assets for BitBoost Tokens. Create an Ethereum wallet that is able to accept BBT. Send your FreeMarket assets to Bitboost, then prepare your wallet to accept BBT and Wait.
For more details visit https://www.bitboost.net/blog/swap-freemarket-assets-bitboost-tokens/
it is a simple procedure, seems to be complex in explanation, but not to do. So at the moment to keep our token we can use MEW,
 I have to generate the token manually ?
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:40:51 AM

it is a simple procedure, seems to be complex in explanation, but not to do. So at the moment to keep our token we can use MEW,
 I have to generate the token manually ?

MEW is highly reccomended, but I think there are also other wallets available for this operation, as is written in the instructions. I think I've come in this field too late, I'm missing a lot of opportunities...   Shocked

shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:40:45 AM

we can keep talk about this hypothesis and we will never know who's right. what I'm just saying is that two startups can create an advantage for themselves working together. obviously they can collaborate also with other more solid realities.
Well it is clear that two are better than one! Since start-up, however, the risk of failing is very real..it would be better to do it with a reality more concrete and not at the beginning of his path...but don't find it a bad initiative...
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: