Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
satellitestrop

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

What is your monthy turnover as of today?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

New agreement between Bitboost and LWF - Local World Forwarders, decentralized logistic platform: take a look!

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/delivery-options-block-agreement-lwf/

LWF is the first service in the world that allows anyone to receive or send parcels across the globe. The first practical model for secure, decentralised logistics. By partnership with LWF then bitboost will more easy to delivery an goods to their customers
Fantastic for this news, I have written the past few days that it could be a good future convergence projects, which have the same purposes.
I am convinced that to operate together with projects with the same technology, can give greater dynamism to the economies blockchain.
Now, we are adding another decentralized, blockchain-based, third party service for delivery: LWF, a recently created startup. LWF uses integrated blockchain technology to provide excellent solutions to the logistics service. It will let users have a decentralized, clear, and profitable environment where they can safely build the first P2P-logistic-network.

I think bitboost and LWF have possibility to success together. Bitboost can save more delivery fee because usually can get discount if partnership. LWF also get more advantage because they can delivery more goods by partnership with biboost
so ico is almost come to an end but team still working good,here are an other prestigious partnership...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

What is your monthy turnover as of today?

I think this is a premature question hence it is inappropriate at this time. Bitboost ICO is still ongoing and would come to an end in a couple of days, so it's operation is yet to go mainstream to begin to calculate monthly turnover. Maybe in the next 12months or so,  it will be right to ask again.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

We still have 3 days for the Ico, the price of Eth is very good. I think that before the end I put a a small sum. I attended 2 times,
I have 4 Eth in a wallet and use them here.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:57:32 AM

We still have 3 days for the Ico, the price of Eth is very good. I think that before the end I put a a small sum. I attended 2 times,

Yeah eth price is very stable in this period, it is so good to invest in ICO program. Bitboost can collect a big number of ETH and it will increase its value.  Grin

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:59 AM

Yeah eth price is very stable in this period, it is so good to invest in ICO program. Bitboost can collect a big number of ETH and it will increase its value.  Grin

I think the best is to profit of the high price of bitcoin. if you have something since a couple of weeks or months it should be the time to use them to buy some BBT.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

I think the best is to profit of the high price of bitcoin. if you have something since a couple of weeks or months it should be the time to use them to buy some BBT.

So.. if bitcoin increase the value.. It is better join bitboost on the last day of ICO program.. Maybe I take another 1 ETH to join bitboost the last day.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

Yeah eth price is very stable in this period, it is so good to invest in ICO program. Bitboost can collect a big number of ETH and it will increase its value.  Grin

So.. if bitcoin increase the value.. It is better join bitboost on the last day of ICO program.. Maybe I take another 1 ETH to join bitboost the last day.

I mean if you in these days had some bitcoin in your wallet them value has increased a lot, so now, if you want to catch the pearl, you should invest a part of them in a project like bitboost. is my opinion. it is different if you have yet to buy some cryptos, so eth would be better.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

I can join the website again! the agreement between lwf and bitboost is very simple as you can expect, so it would be the best for both. lwf seems to not have heavy responsibilities. good for bitboost!  Smiley

enigmatical

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

Delay is dangerous my friend, it's better to buy ETH now and purchase BBT now, you never can tell what happens in the last days.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

Delay is dangerous my friend, it's better to buy ETH now and purchase BBT now, you never can tell what happens in the last days.

Its true, better to participate in Bitboost ico before the last day and buy tokens without haste. This project has not yet reached a very large capitalization, which means that the price will be easier to grow with time.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Sevinpays

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:25:59 PM

there's no time, I think, to delay an investment in bbt.
tuesday the opportunity will be over! I was talking about a profit that you already had, not one in prespective.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:28:29 PM

Its true, better to participate in Bitboost ico before the last day and buy tokens without haste. This project has not yet reached a very large capitalization, which means that the price will be easier to grow with time.

this is an interesting point. they said that they have enough to go further on with the project, but the capitalization is lower than we expected, so the margin can be huge in long term!

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

I like the fact that bitboost has partnered with lwf, i personally like lwf project but when i checked their presale stats they are not much encouraging, i mean that they are on the lower and slower side, i hope that will pick up in coming days..

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

I like the fact that bitboost has partnered with lwf, i personally like lwf project but when i checked their presale stats they are not much encouraging, i mean that they are on the lower and slower side, i hope that will pick up in coming days..
LWF project has just opened its doors to the public, they immediately brought a technical change that allows for greater influx of investors.
BitBoost from its start to the conclusion of the Ico, has made available the beta. I say that move well both.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

so only 3 days left before the end of the ico,time to invest now,the eth price is good,whales will come for sure...
enigmatical

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

so only 3 days left before the end of the ico,time to invest now,the eth price is good,whales will come for sure...

In these last days, I hope for big whales too because to be honest this project needs some big money bags to invest more, the figures are not impressive IMHO. Goodluck Bitboost, alot of hardwork has been put in and it deserves so much success.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

In these last days, I hope for big whales too because to be honest this project needs some big money bags to invest more, the figures are not impressive IMHO. Goodluck Bitboost, alot of hardwork has been put in and it deserves so much success.
Maybe for now numbers are not impressive but I strongly believe in this project and I think big investors will come those last days of ICO. It will happen cause it's a really good all round project. And those news from last days made this project even more interesting.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

Thread created at March 21, 2017. And ICO still not finished? When they started crowdsale?
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:08:11 AM

Thread created at March 21, 2017. And ICO still not finished? When they started crowdsale?

read here for the detailed informations about the crowdsale my friends
https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html
and you can still contribute in the ICO for now, before the ICO finish
regards
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: