Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
moneynews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

just wait and be patient please,,
i think the process is manually so need few time to send it for each participants,,
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:48:52 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:26:50 PM by ShooterXD

Bounty Report

Signature participants received you bounty!

Now its time to facebook.
I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a little patiance!

You can follow the payments here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/173wl5BBsV0zrn1wt3DDppT6djGvyZrp9l5zsf3QtjnY/edit#gid=1553960392

Regards, Shooter

moneynews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

Bounty Report

I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

Thanks for this updates Mr. ShoterXD
and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:43 PM

after a long journey from your support to this project, now you get paid,
congrats to all bitboost supporters, and keep your token in your wallet sell it in a good price  Wink

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:03:23 AM

Thank you so much dev for the bounty, I received it already and I would to tell you I believe in this project so I am willing to keep it long term.
Right now we might see a price dump because some of the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens but once it's over we will be back to a good price.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

congrats to all bitboost supporters, and keep your token in your wallet sell it in a good price  Wink
I see on coinmarketcap that BBT coin price down and more lower than before, seem bounty participants sell their coins. I hope after this, BBT coin price can recover and get it's value, because i think bitboost project have bright future

Sometimes I even like the phase where bounty distribution takes place because if you want to invest into a project but you think the entry price is a little bit too high, then you could still give it a chance when bounty people dump their stuff and you can place some reasonable buy orders to catch those coins. Not too bad!

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

I see on coinmarketcap that BBT coin price down and more lower than before, seem bounty participants sell their coins. I hope after this, BBT coin price can recover and get it's value, because i think bitboost project have bright future

Sometimes I even like the phase where bounty distribution takes place because if you want to invest into a project but you think the entry price is a little bit too high, then you could still give it a chance when bounty people dump their stuff and you can place some reasonable buy orders to catch those coins. Not too bad!

thats is somekind of strategy to get a better price to buy a coin or token,,
because bounty hunters that didn't know the potential from the project, will always sell their free coin or token after the distributions and the price will down for a while,

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

One of the best ecommerce project right now and what's really exciting about BBT is the marketcap ! It is still very low compare to other project like Bitbay and Syscoin. I can't to see it grow

Less than 5% of the total coin in circulation, this is really crazy. I think BBT is going to be an easy x10 coin, it would be really good to see it on more exchange

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

thats is somekind of strategy to get a better price to buy a coin or token,,
because bounty hunters that didn't know the potential from the project, will always sell their free coin or token after the distributions and the price will down for a while,
So i think this is the best time to buy and accumulate this coin while this coin price still cheap and below the ico price. I believe we can't have this opportunity next day. One day after all bounty hunter sold their coin, BBT coin price has possibility to increase
Yes i bought some and holding my bounty from social media, thank you bitboost team and to the campaign manager.
The price is totally too low now it is below pre-ico and ico price. Take this opportunity to buy and i am sure it will be rewarding soon the team is very active and we can saw it by their updates and progress.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

One of the best ecommerce project right now and what's really exciting about BBT is the marketcap ! It is still very low compare to other project like Bitbay and Syscoin. I can't to see it grow

Less than 5% of the total coin in circulation, this is really crazy. I think BBT is going to be an easy x10 coin, it would be really good to see it on more exchange

a bigger exchange will be good for this project,,
so not only etherdelata and idex,, maybe cryptopia or livecoin is good if this roject can reach bittrex and poloniex  Wink
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:13:52 PM

so not only etherdelata and idex,, maybe cryptopia or livecoin is good if this roject can reach bittrex and poloniex  Wink

Yeah. Maybe another big exchange will help. I just received my bounty BBT and I hope this will be valuable in future!
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

Bounty Report

I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
Tokens received on the wallet or on account Orderbook?
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

you will received bounty on wallet check distribution progress here https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf5137c6acc2764da9d505f1099919c6c1db9d50d
i am not yet received payment because distribution stop yesterday Sad
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:57:43 PM

Yeah. Maybe another big exchange will help. I just received my bounty BBT and I hope this will be valuable in future!
Surely big exchange will help this coin price, because this project really good about cryptocurrency e-commerce and with the big exchange this coin price has possibility to increase. I hope the team can adding this coin on big exchange

Yeah sure it will and maybe cryptopia and livecoin will be a nice starting point for bitboost to came on and price would surely pump more if they will push to add it there. And for Now  I will grab some cheap BBT tokens in delta and see on where this things go and I believe bitboost would have a great future ahead.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

When is the distribution of the bounty on social networks?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

Surely big exchange will help this coin price, because this project really good about cryptocurrency e-commerce and with the big exchange this coin price has possibility to increase. I hope the team can adding this coin on big exchange

Yeah sure it will and maybe cryptopia and livecoin will be a nice starting point for bitboost to came on and price would surely pump more if they will push to add it there. And for Now  I will grab some cheap BBT tokens in delta and see on where this things go and I believe bitboost would have a great future ahead.
I agree with you, if for first step this coin listed on cryptopia and livecoin so that we can trade this coin more easily than etherdelta exchange. I also want to buy this coin because this is the best oportunity while the price is down

This is true, i also believe that yoú can buy BitBoost much cheaper. It seems like the bottoms is reached and it will grow in the near future to a higher level. This coin got much potential.
el-chotibi86

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:57:33 PM

Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

you will received bounty on wallet check distribution progress here https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf5137c6acc2764da9d505f1099919c6c1db9d50d
I also still have not received a token payment. hopefully tokens for social bounty are quickly distributed
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

I also still have not received a token payment. hopefully tokens for social bounty are quickly distributed
You will received your bounty soon but please help the project to progress, don't dump your tokens otherwise we will
see a very cheap value, in the end you still gonna lose because instead of making a good value in the future, you just give up so easy and dump it now.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

You will received your bounty soon but please help the project to progress, don't dump your tokens otherwise we will
see a very cheap value, in the end you still gonna lose because instead of making a good value in the future, you just give up so easy and dump it now.
I agree with you, although all people have right to sell BBT coin in any price, but i suggest to not sell this coin now because this project have possibility to be great. So, it mean that BBT coin price can growing rapidly, maybe when the team release bitboost platform
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

Bounty Report

Regards, Shooter

Bounty hunters give us a good chance to buy very cheap BBT on the Etherdelta. Its a best choice for people, who want to invest in Bitboost, a really good project for mid-term investments.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: