Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

Bounty Report

Signature participants received you bounty!

Now its time to facebook.
I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

Thanks for this updates Mr. ShoterXD
and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
Tokens received on the wallet or on account Orderbook?
you will received bounty on wallet check distribution progress here https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf5137c6acc2764da9d505f1099919c6c1db9d50d
i am not yet received payment because distribution stop yesterday Sad
I also still have not received a token payment. hopefully tokens for social bounty are quickly distributed
You will received your bounty soon but please help the project to progress, don't dump your tokens otherwise we will
see a very cheap value, in the end you still gonna lose because instead of making a good value in the future, you just give up so easy and dump it now.

Bounty hunters give us a good chance to buy very cheap BBT on the Etherdelta. Its a best choice for people, who want to invest in Bitboost, a really good project for mid-term investments.

So people who still not participants yet during token sale will get more benefits because can buy this coin at lower price than ico price. So better to buy as much as possible before the price start to climbing significant
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

Bounty Report

Signature participants received you bounty!

Now its time to facebook.
I'm sending payments one by one due to overload on Ethereum blockchain, then i need ask you a litte patiance!

Regards, Shooter

Thanks for this updates Mr. ShoterXD
and congrats for all signature campaign participants thats already receive the rewards  Wink
Tokens received on the wallet or on account Orderbook?
you will received bounty on wallet check distribution progress here https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf5137c6acc2764da9d505f1099919c6c1db9d50d
i am not yet received payment because distribution stop yesterday Sad
I also still have not received a token payment. hopefully tokens for social bounty are quickly distributed
You will received your bounty soon but please help the project to progress, don't dump your tokens otherwise we will
see a very cheap value, in the end you still gonna lose because instead of making a good value in the future, you just give up so easy and dump it now.

Bounty hunters give us a good chance to buy very cheap BBT on the Etherdelta. Its a best choice for people, who want to invest in Bitboost, a really good project for mid-term investments.

So people who still not participants yet during token sale will get more benefits because can buy this coin at lower price than ico price. So better to buy as much as possible before the price start to climbing significant

Correct! Because bounty hunters will be selling their BBT even at below the pre ico price. So if you believe that this has a great future, then ut will be a great time to buy more BBT when hunters starts to sell.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:54:20 AM

the price of BBT still under the PRE ICO price,,
so when the bounty hunters received all their tokens, maybe the price can be down again,,
but there is a big opportunity to buy this BBT 
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:57:59 AM

the price of BBT still under the PRE ICO price,,
so when the bounty hunters received all their tokens, maybe the price can be down again,,
but there is a big opportunity to buy this BBT 

I agree with you, if the price continue to down, it mean that the best time and opportunity to buy BBT coin as much as possible. I am sure crypto e-commerce have big potential in the market and bitboost offers the easy way to buy and sell a items using cryptocurrency
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:42:00 AM

When will the bounty be distributed? I just wonder if the token can't cope without the bounty distribution after ICO how will it survive the distribution. The token value relies on the roadmap and the team now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:10:36 AM

When will the bounty be distributed? I just wonder if the token can't cope without the bounty distribution after ICO how will it survive the distribution. The token value relies on the roadmap and the team now.
I hope the distribution bounty will happen soon. It will increase the number of transaction and maybe increase the value of BBT
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

I hope the distribution bounty will happen soon. It will increase the number of transaction and maybe increase the value of BBT
I hope when all bounty program already distributed people can be patient and hokd this coin for investment. So that this coin price can continue to rise and we can get high profits from this coin
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

I hope when all bounty program already distributed people can be patient and hokd this coin for investment. So that this coin price can continue to rise and we can get high profits from this coin

the price is increase now,,
and hit the Pre ICO price,, hopely will hit the last price of ICO soon,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

Yeah, this coin price increase, i hope this is not only for temporary and BBT price can continue to increase. I still want to wait this coin price till $1 because i think bitboost have bright future
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

Hello guys, the payments will back tomorrow!

See you soon!

Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:14:21 PM

Increasing prices without any volume are worthless.....
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

See you soon!

Thanks for the reassurance bounty manager, I was beginning to think something is wrong or you were finished with the payments.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

See you soon!
Great news i will wait for twitter payment i got my facebook bounty. BBT now is going up its more than ico price waiting for 1$ each congrats to all holders.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

Maybe this coin need big exchange so that daily volume trading will increase and give affect to this coin price. I hope when nearly release bitboost app the team also can add this coin on major exchange
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

Maybe this coin need big exchange so that daily volume trading will increase and give affect to this coin price. I hope when nearly release bitboost app the team also can add this coin on major exchange

The potential of this coin is huge but its lacking of exchange choices and etherdelta is not enough for the potential of bitboost since the volume on this exchange is not even more higher unlike those good exchanges existing now. Livecoin,Hitbtc,Cryptopia and other more will be one of the best exchange for this coin to go with and maybe we can see the bitboost rise if many whales would notice for its landing on more quality exchangers.
Eldest

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

Tomorrow we'll be at the #Blockchain Summit in #London!

https://twitter.com/bitboosters/status/935075752726237184
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

The potential of this coin is huge but its lacking of exchange choices and etherdelta is not enough for the potential of bitboost since the volume on this exchange is not even more higher unlike those good exchanges existing now. Livecoin,Hitbtc,Cryptopia and other more will be one of the best exchange for this coin to go with and maybe we can see the bitboost rise if many whales would notice for its landing on more quality exchangers.

I agree with you, without big exchange i think very hard to make this coin price can rise significant, although this project has big potential. But seem we can see other exchange when the team will release their app
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:27:43 PM

Nice, would be happy if they will also post some pictures or videos during the summit.
Time to promote BTT in this big summit, I hope the price will be affected and more people will buy, I notice there are already big buy orders in Etherdelta which I believe a good thing and bounty dump might already over.

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

Nice, would be happy if they will also post some pictures or videos during the summit.
Time to promote BTT in this big summit, I hope the price will be affected and more people will buy, I notice there are already big buy orders in Etherdelta which I believe a good thing and bounty dump might already over.
I agree with you, by attending blockchain summit in London this is the best opportunity to promote bitboost, so people in that summit will know about this project
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

I agree with you, by attending blockchain summit in London this is the best opportunity to promote bitboost, so people in that summit will know about this project
I hope somehow we can see some price action today, it's boring to see the price not moving on the right direction.
The price I guess was $0.40 per BTT but now it's only $0.124751 per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitboost/.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: