Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Suprise on bitbosst to the moon, that is cool for price , i think this token it growing and potensial for raise up again
in future, take to hold , and get morre profit for this token .
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Suprise on bitbosst to the moon, that is cool for price , i think this token it growing and potensial for raise up again

Let's see what will happen when the platform will be online. Very good for the token price, but now they must face the real challenge. I hope that the beta's feedback will be useful to improve the service!

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Let's see what will happen when the platform will be online. Very good for the token price, but now they must face the real challenge. I hope that the beta's feedback will be useful to improve the service!

feedback from beta tester is very important for the development from bitboost,,
and it will be a perfect platform for decentralized e commerce  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

feedback from beta tester is very important for the development from bitboost,,
and it will be a perfect platform for decentralized e commerce  Wink
When the platform will be online it will continue to moon, just like to say that the price is good right now but it will increase more
easily the moment we will find a good exchanges to list BBT. I can't trust with this low volume, anytime it could drop due to price manipulation.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Will BBT be listed on some other bigger exchanges soon?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

bitboost is big enough for just small exchange. cmon! you are more than this, why not have it on other exchange? exchnage that are way better than delta and yobit.

Yo! Mate,  the team is currently ongoing in talks with other exchanges and you know these things aren't automatic. The team would release valuable info on the next exchange when it has concretized and definite agreement with them, in most cases this depends on the exchange themselves which cause delays. So new exchange listing is certainly expected soon.
According to me it changed the policies of the exchange, I believe that now make a different selection of coin and tokens that they exchange.
 Surely the BBT deserves to be traded on many exchange, but we have to wait until the work is completed.
I have read that they are burned a part of the token, what criteria are used to burn token ?
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:24:43 PM

Will BBT be listed on some other bigger exchanges soon?

i believe it will,,
and the price will be explode if this happends,,
i hope binance will be the first choice from bitboost team

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

the price move in a range and i can called this is sideway,,
then i believe if the price break the resistant, the rally of bitboost will continue

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

The history of BitBoost team.

The BitBoost team has been working together for years on their blockchain marketplace. We are not talking about a rush-for-the-ICO half-baked idea, but a practical application born of the innovative thinking of some real pioneers, who started coding on the blockchain as far back as spring 2014. They saw a need, and an opportunity. Three years later, The Block is a reality and moving towards beta testing.

The initial BitBoost team first met within the community of the blockchain platform NXT, and they built their first marketplace – NXT FreeMarket, a downloadable, functional shopping app on the NXT blockchain. This project was started by Paul Mahone, our CEO, and Andrew Lekar, who was involved in NXT blockchain from the beginning. In the following video, you can watch Paul introducing this app in Amsterdam in 2016.

However, the limitations of the NXT blockchain for a marketplace quickly became apparent and the user base was limited from the outset. Seeing these issues as roadblocks to future success, the team decided to move to the Ethereum blockchain in the summer of 2016. At this time they were joined by Samuele Maran, who was in charge of initial marketing and business operations. These three are the founders of the BitBoost project.

Shortly after, several more people joined to help to craft The Block. Maksim Sergeev started working on the user interface early this year, as the founders recognized the non-technical challenges of a decentralized marketplace to user adoption, such as the requirement to localize The Block in many different languages and to tailor and adapt it for the needs of widely varying legal jurisdictions. The team also incorporated developers to craft mobile apps, such as Riccardo Scanavacca for iOS, and Gianluigi Davassi. BitBoost believes that mobile e-commerce has a strong future, so the plan is to make The Block mobile friendly from the very beginning, allowing people from both mature and developing markets to use the app on their smart phones.

As a result, we have been developing The Block app, in its current Ethereum form, for more than one year. Specifically, we have expended more than 7 months and 222 days crafting the code. You are welcome to join us for beta testing!

As the application was going through development, the team decided to start building a business around it. BitBoost started researching markets and business models (read more about this in our white paper). The team expanded to include people from digital business and marketing, to form the backbone for a fundamentally sound company. Alessandro Tozzi, from Boston Entrepreneurship Center, and Alvaro Rodriguez, in charge of marketing and communications, were added. Yessin Schiegg, a seasoned financial and blockchain expert, joined as an advisor at the same time. Finally, we became officially registered as a company in Zug, also known as Crypto Valley, in May 2017.

Now, BitBoost is facing a last sprint towards launching at the end of 2017. A token sale to fund The Block will be announced this summer, but unlike the vast majority of these events, BitBoost is not asking for money based solely on an idea. Tokens will be sold to use on an existing platform, as soon as we go live. You will have less time to wait before you can actually use them.

The BitBoost team is confident that 2018 will be a great year. With a running app, and many ideas for more features to implement, you will see The Block expand within the e-commerce and digital platform markets, redefining services through the blockchain and decentralization. Updates will come soon. Stay tuned!

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/bitboost-team-history/
Eldest

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Hi all! 2 fresh news for BitBoost - The Block

One: since we have been unable to find a suitable escrow partner for the tokens we intend to lock until November 2018, we have created a smart contract to lock them. The blog post will have the contract address, and we welcome feedback on it before we use it.

Two: we will be doing a burn of 50,000,000 BBT. This will cut the maximum supply in half. We are just finalizing the logistics of how to do it, but it will happen as soon as we figure that out.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

One: since we have been unable to find a suitable escrow partner for the tokens we intend to lock until November 2018, we have created a smart contract to lock them. The blog post will have the contract address, and we welcome feedback on it before we use it.

Two: we will be doing a burn of 50,000,000 BBT. This will cut the maximum supply in half. We are just finalizing the logistics of how to do it, but it will happen as soon as we figure that out.

how about listed on big exchange?
so how much total suppy and circulating supply now?
hope this good news can make price of BBT raising much more, i am lose for now because already buy at price 0.00015 BTC
ozboom

Activity: 131
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

how about listed on big exchange?
so how much total suppy and circulating supply now?
hope this good news can make price of BBT raising much more, i am lose for now because already buy at price 0.00015 BTC

Cutting the supply in 2 is huge news! 'Sure makes me happy Smiley

@FuMei
Because of the burn, the total supply will go from the current 100 million BBT to 50 million BBT. So the worth of your BBT now has virtually doubled  Cool
The circulating supply is 4.86 million BBT according to coinmarketcap.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

the second news is very good news ,,
with burning the half of BBT supply , this will make the price jump  Wink

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

the second news is very good news ,,
with burning the half of BBT supply , this will make the price jump  Wink

Yes i agree it is more than a good news. We can even expect BBT will be priced at more than 10$.

But are the tokens will be locked?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

bitboost is big enough for just small exchange. cmon! you are more than this, why not have it on other exchange? exchnage that are way better than delta and yobit.

Yo! Mate,  the team is currently ongoing in talks with other exchanges and you know these things aren't automatic. The team would release valuable info on the next exchange when it has concretized and definite agreement with them, in most cases this depends on the exchange themselves which cause delays. So new exchange listing is certainly expected soon.

ok mate but i do hope it will be listed on a major exchange. binance will make a great boost! lol  i hope i can see BBT on binance soon.

more han that, im happy that the half of the supply will be burned. when are we gonna be expecting this?
Mr. Art

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

while cryptocurrency market down, BBT price still above $1,,
this is great,, i hope the market will back on the track soon,, and i believe this BBT will rising

fajarkus12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

By burning half of supply coins can make BBT coins more valuable for long term investment. Because usually project with low supply coins can make the price will very impressive. Maybe in this year if Bitboost platform ready to release, BBT price can reach $10 as long as market condition stable
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

this is great,, i hope the market will back on the track soon,, and i believe this BBT will rising

Definitely it is. The ico price is around .4$ right? Looking at the market, its a blood bath and many went below so hard. But BBT is very sttong, standing more than x2 of its ico price. Smiley
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

Definitely it is. The ico price is around .4$ right? Looking at the market, its a blood bath and many went below so hard. But BBT is very sttong, standing more than x2 of its ico price. Smiley

ICO price is about 0.44$
this token look solid for now , with stand above $1,
so i think, when the market cap of crypto come back, the price could go for $5

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
joejeronimo

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

ICO price is about 0.44$
this token look solid for now , with stand above $1,
so i think, when the market cap of crypto come back, the price could go for $5

might even go further up considering the burn.  should have invested more. after ico the price dropped 50% ...
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: