Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:14:06 PM

I'll let them be I am not going to waste my time explaining it to them, they are those kind of people that are close minded and don't want to open their doors with another opportunity. I'll just make them watch me getting rich everyday *i hope so* and make them realize that they had the biggest mistake of their lives.
I will let time convince them, because strength of the bitcoin is in a permanent growth, especially with the fact that many countries will accept bitcoin soon.

Believed me its easier said that done. Its hard to convinced people, unless they are really interested in it. But right now, I have 2 prospects who have been annoying me for the last couple of weeks and they said they want to earn online similar to what I'm doing. I will be talking to them next week and will teach them how to earn money through bitcoin. I hope they can really grasp and understand what bitcoin is.

Yeah it is better just leave them. I am also very open to people sharing about crypto and I don't mind much if they care or not. I felt annoyed when some people belittled me or crypto. Oh well I can see them when bitcoin is more than $10,000.
ICObox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

But are you sure that you need to do something with them and tell them something? How many people have so many opinions!
If a person is interested, he will know all the information and get his own picture of what is happening! If he has a negative opinion - why waste your energy on persuasion?
I quite often meet with people who do not share my views on cryptocurrency / politics / religion / sport! And if I see that a person is little informed - I will advise him on the sources of information! And if a person is sufficiently knowledgeable and he has a negative opinion - then there is no point in proving to him something!
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:37:19 PM

People often decline new things and those they don't understand. So it's with bitcoin too. Another reason why some people don't like bitcoin is because they think it's something illegal or criminal, unstable and unreliable and consider it as some experiment that will not take long. In order to change such opinion the best way is to educate them and explain them all bitcoin advantages with simple language they will understand. Show them on concrete example, some of them will change opinion for sure.

malaj
Sinkova

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

To my mind,the one way to make people like Bitcoin is to inform them in all possibilities in working there.People who ever tried ones in working with Bitcoin system have imagination of realizing ones work.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:49:09 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
People tend to be afraid of what they dont understand, its only knowledge, that can dispel the fears that people feel towards something and i do believe that when you enlighten the person about its benefits, he will be even a stronger advocate of the currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

People often decline new things and those they don't understand. So it's with bitcoin too. Another reason why some people don't like bitcoin is because they think it's something illegal or criminal, unstable and unreliable and consider it as some experiment that will not take long. In order to change such opinion the best way is to educate them and explain them all bitcoin advantages with simple language they will understand. Show them on concrete example, some of them will change opinion for sure.
I agree.Show them some proofs for them to believe about what you have been pointing to them.Or else let them experience by themselves by bringing them to the forum and explore the activity.Others may change their point of views on bitcoin,while others stick on their first impression.You have nothing to do on that.Let them live their own way while us focusing on our own way,earning a living.Soon they will realize the essence of what they have been ingnoring.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:33:01 PM

I'll let them be I am not going to waste my time explaining it to them, they are those kind of people that are close minded and don't want to open their doors with another opportunity. I'll just make them watch me getting rich everyday *i hope so* and make them realize that they had the biggest mistake of their lives.
I will let time convince them, because strength of the bitcoin is in a permanent growth, especially with the fact that many countries will accept bitcoin soon.
Giving time to them to explain bitcoin to them and also explaining benefits of it will make them interested in bitcoin. If we will convince them then in the future they will love us because they will know that because of them they have adopted bitcoin.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

I will do to them first of all i will explain and prove to them a bitcoin is important and what is bitcoin explain to them step by step so that they understand and they will interested. I will teach and explain to them a bitcoin is a good source of income and we have a future in bitcoin and this is a savings. Explain to them the benefits of bitcoin when we invest in bitcoin. I will tell them a bitcoin is answer to those people don't have a job and poverty. There's is nothing to worry in bitcoin it really helps to our financial problem. Maybe they interested in bitcoin after explaining the value of bitcoin.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:39:28 AM

Some people not believe in bitcoin and they know is bitcoin is a scam for someone but if they saw your bitcoin and the price of that they going to believe and telling you how to earn for bitcoin.

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

I don't know any people who actualy hate Bitcoins but I do know some that don't like it. But usualy that is because of ignorance, because they don't know key informations about Bitcoin. So, first I try to explain what is Bitcoin all about, how it's functioning and what are the advantages. Sometimes they change their mind, sometimes they don't but at the end everyone has the right to its own opinion.
I guess for me, there is nothing to do will people who hate bitcoin. Even if I don't know such, I would say that we don't have to do or deal with them. They don't know the what is bitcoin for, how it really works and what is it's benefits. Well; if they don't like bitcoin well it's their own choice and ofcourse everyone has their own opinions and let's just respect it. But they do not know what they are missing in life.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

I don't know any people who actualy hate Bitcoins but I do know some that don't like it. But usualy that is because of ignorance, because they don't know key informations about Bitcoin. So, first I try to explain what is Bitcoin all about, how it's functioning and what are the advantages. Sometimes they change their mind, sometimes they don't but at the end everyone has the right to its own opinion.
Even though I don't know such people who hates bitcoin, I will say that we don't have to do or deal anything with them. Everyone of us has their own opinions and if their choice is to not be aware and be ignorant about bitcoin well it's their loss. They don't know what they are losing. They are not open for learnings and earnings.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

I think i will trying to turning around them into likes with bitcoin. By telling many about advantages + incomes on bitcoin for daily profit and big profit from bitcoin.

sumit513

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

Neglect them. They will regret it later when the price of bitcoin is above the moon.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:42:58 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
I think some people do not like bitcoin partly because of their lack of technological know-how and their lack of understanding of bitcoin. If so, I will explain to them about bitcoin to change their view of bitcoin.
Fr33M@n

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

If you have plenty of time, you can ask for his arguments and continue this conversation.
Otherwise, probably would be better to stop talking about it and avoid talking about in next conversations
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

Just leave them. Actually I pity them for not liking bitcoin because they just missed the amazing part of bitcoin. But when things turn around that maybe one day they change their mind I still willing to teach and show how btc works. How btc can change someone's life.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Tassergal

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

I encountered some guy that I meet regularly who is in this situation. I vowed to become rich thanks to Bitcoin to then come back to see him and throw a pile of money into his face Grin !
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:12:45 AM

We must first be able to convince someone who really really hates bitcoin that is by the way we prove to them that bitcoin can really be a real currency even with bitcoin we can get additional income outside of the actual work remains.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Maybe by now some are liking to bitcoin ,because they are not familliar yet at bitcoin and others frustrated on bitcoins payouts.But still even Idon get the exact price because I was mistaken,I used to continue because I have proven to my sister even there are times she lost bitcoin but she just cry for it and still hope to payback higher on the next time.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

If that is what they believe in. Let them be. We cannot force someone to like the things we do. They will somehow discover later on about the benefits they could have from bitcoin. Sooner or later those people will realize the things that bitcoin offers. Anyways it is a long process to really come to know everything about bitcoin. Leave them or help them if they want to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: