Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112948 times)
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:46:52 PM

Nothing to do, if he is not opened to certain things like bitcoin that it´s real money and don´t have intention to comprehen it there let him be Smiley
Thats right dude, if they are not open to receive input and explanation from you regarding bitcoin. There is nothing else to do but let it go. Maybe someday they will start to open their eyes and see the benefits of bitcoin later on
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:04:47 PM

Nothing to do, if he is not opened to certain things like bitcoin that it´s real money and don´t have intention to comprehen it there let him be Smiley
Thats right dude, if they are not open to receive input and explanation from you regarding bitcoin. There is nothing else to do but let it go. Maybe someday they will start to open their eyes and see the benefits of bitcoin later on
Yeah we can try to explain them once or twice and if they don't show any interest then we should stop wasting our time in it as when I tried to explain to people around me they started to laugh and made fun of me but I am very much sure that I will be having a last laugh.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:11:50 PM

They might see it on the news when the price of it goes up though I am sure that it would be too late to invest in it then.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:14:46 PM

its not that they not even open for the explanation of others its because they have own beleif that bitcoin isn't part of their lives for daily living. You can't please everybody to do so yeah they will have some intenstion when all of their business partner known about bitcoins.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:49:59 PM

I think every person has their own opinions. I did not face anyone who did not like Bitcoin. If someone tells me that he hates a bitcoin, then I will not have a quarrel with him. He will hear about Bitcoin. Bitcoin benefits. I can tell him to earn a lot of money using bitcoin. Because he has received the wrong information and he has ignorance about Bitcoin so he hates bittacon.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

I did not face anyone who did not like Bitcoin. If someone tells me that he hates the bitcoat then I will hear the benefits of Bitcoin without having to quarrel with him.
 Bitcoin can earn a lot of money using this example. Maybe because he got the wrong information. Every man has his own opinion.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:07:58 PM

i give smile and i will explain the uses of bitcoin.bitcoin is new era currency,we send and receive money online.it is good business for investors .bitcoin decentralized currency.personally i love bitcoins.
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:10:15 PM

First you should ask why the person hates bitcoin. Then you can convince him he is completely wrong. If he isn´t ignorant you should succed.

I have experienced this two times.

First:
A friend of mine hated bitcoin because once payed a ransomware with it and then he associated bitcoin as "hacker currency" which was created by lucifer himself.
After half an hour telling him why bitcoin is awesome he agreed.

Seconed:
Another friend thought bitcoin are kinda like shares from the stock market. Basically he had no idea what bitcoin is and thought of it as a big scam and only exists becasue people believe it it NOW. (Which is nonsense becasue everything only exists because people believe in it. f.e. Everybody stops using toilet paper -> all companies producing toilet paper file for bankruptcy)

Here my steps:
1. How did currencies started existing and why we need them
2. What is fiat and the story about gold (how at the beginning it was gold backed and now it is by 1%)
3. Why fiat is crap
4. ideology of bitcoin and comparison to gold
5. Success

I have to admit if you are arguing with a ignorant person it could occur that you explain point A, he agrees, you explain point B, he agrees, he tells you bitcoin it is crap bacause ... (exactly what you explained in point A), and so on. After a few hours you´ll give up and he still doesn´t like bitcoin (happened to me once too)

[could be your ad]
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

I will explain to them clearly to encourage more of them, I would told to them that bitcoin will help them in their financial problem. Maybe of them hate bitcoin because they don't know the real meaning of it. But if they would like to study about bitcoin it would helped them for further understanding about bitcoin. Don't let them hate it instead, defend and proof what are the benefits of bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:25:54 PM

The first time i know the bitcoin honestly i'm not so fond of bitcoin, because for me bitcoin is only a phenomenon in a short time only
Apparently different from my expectations, I do not like bitcoin because of my lack of knowledge about bitcoin. You should try to tell him slowly
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:38:24 PM

Nothing, actually.
We cannot tell them to like it whether they want it or not.
It's their right to hate it, and we should respect their decision.

With time, they will understand the good of using bitcoin, eventually.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

Usually i would ignore bitcoin hater because most of them don't have strong/real argument, but only what they hear from internet/news media. I only talk/debate to them if they actually want to learn about bitcoin or have peaceful debate.
We don't really need to do anything about haters. Everyone has the freedom to say and feel what they want, we just have to respect it. And people has their own opinion anyways.
Maybe some hater have a strong reason why they do not like bitcoin but there are some hater who have uncertain reasons why they hate bitcoin, they hate because they do not quite understand the benefits and advantages of bitcoin, it may not matter if you tell him about the excess of bitcoin, if they are interested you can be very meritorious to him and for Bitcoin
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:01:27 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Haters stay hating, we should not and can not do anything for them, juts leave them alone and let them see how important is Bitcoin, of course they will know that.
THErapist

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:37:29 AM

What will I do to does who doesn't like bitcoin, For me I just let them be or ignore it because still important for my self is my own opinion. We as a member of bitcoin, we don't care about people say or think we should focused on what bitcoin did to us like... bitcoin help us to buy the things we need that is why we should not listen to others if you know to yourself that the thong was good for you.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:05:10 AM

What will I do to does who doesn't like bitcoin, For me I just let them be or ignore it because still important for my self is my own opinion. We as a member of bitcoin, we don't care about people say or think we should focused on what bitcoin did to us like... bitcoin help us to buy the things we need that is why we should not listen to others if you know to yourself that the thong was good for you.
We cannot force them if they are not interested because there is nothing we can guarantee to them and we do not want them
to think that bitcoin is easy money. Tell them the basic and let them research on there own to know more about bitcoin, if they do
that really mean they are interested.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:24:04 AM

We cannot force them if they are not interested because there is nothing we can guarantee to them and we do not want them
to think that bitcoin is easy money. Tell them the basic and let them research on there own to know more about bitcoin, if they do
that really mean they are interested.
It's just like kids, if they don't really want to do something probably they wouldn't do it except if you have to raise your child in a good way so that they will understand why you are doing it. It's a privilege for us that we get to know bitcoin and have it and use it for real world applications, it won't always come to this time all the time, it's unique and probably the best investment that you can have.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

I never heard anybody saying anything bad about bitcoins.

One guy said (on youtube): "Don't tell your family about bitcoins". I did not get the point on that comment.

He was fucked by his Ledger wallet by the way. Some of you probably know the story.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

I don't have to argue or push them to like bitcoin the only reason why someone will not like bitcoin is because of ignorance, earning bitcoin needs patience and perseverance if he/she doesn't like the idea of it so it's their lost they wouldn't have the chance to earn additional income.sooner when bitcoin became more popular they will regret those time they ignore it.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

I let them go or i dont have to argue them or push them to like bitcoin maybe when they first heard about bitcoin they thought it was scam if you really want to get or earn money from bitcoin be patience if they really hate bitcoin so it's their lost
watemp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:22:51 AM

I think they are upset that they did not buy bitcoin when it cost 1 cent. And now they are just angry with themselves and others around it. It's just their omission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: