Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112944 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:30:54 AM

We can't please everyone. If someone don't like Bitcoin, then respect their decision. Just focus on your own bitcoins and let them explore things they want, after all, it is their own life. 

Yes, definitely, there is no way you can please everyone so maybe we should just focus on us earning bitcoins.  Maybe they do not need the money or maybe they have other way to earn.  But I do not care because for me bitcoin is my way to earn extra income.  It is more fun when you really make hard of your earnings.  It is really nice that we earned it through hard work.  I do not care what people will say or if they like bitcoin or not.  As long as I have explained it to them that will be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcwonder1

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:34:20 AM

Tie them off, put them into a sack, and throw them into a river. Jokes aside. I would try to lay out the advantages that this crypto has to offer and convince them about giving it at least a shot before they turn their backs on this currency for good.

There is always more to learn about Bitcoin at www.btcwonder.com
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
I would probably explain to him or her whats the essence of the bitcoins and the other crypto currencies. And if he still hated it despite of my futher explanations to them, that's not my problem, it's their loss not mine. They missed the good benefits bitcoin can provide to them.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:07:48 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

If they are really pessimist about bitcoin, then show them how it did well for you. But I guess they hate or "dont like" bitcoin because of some reasons. like, they might get wrong information about bitcoin , it could also be they were scammed,  they could be traditional and hates change, or they might just be totally ignorant about cryptos. Either of the reasons above, it is important to know their grounds of hate first by listening to them, before trying to convince them again. But if it will only lead to more heated up argument, it's best to drop off the topic and just let your good life with bitcoin speak to them.
cubradford

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

Nothing. It's a bit strange question... Huh That is their decision, but if you have bitcoins it's mean that you are smarter, and likely will be richer)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

Nothing. It's a bit strange question... Huh That is their decision, but if you have bitcoins it's mean that you are smarter, and likely will be richer)
Smarter? I think you're exaggerating! Why smarter? This is just one of the currencies. You probably have delusions of grandeur. With the same success we can say that if you don't have yuan that fool you because they have 20% of the population.
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:34:01 PM

I think there are two possible causes.
Early I will listen to what he said what causes him to hate bitcoin.

1.If there is no problem concerning his losses to bitcoin like not knowing details about bitcoin and what can be done on bitcoin logically I will answer honestly what is needed to answer his hatred and I will teach you how to make a profit.
If he is interested I will teach.
If he has no response let's just say he's throwing away the precious opportunity for the rich.

2. if a person already knows bitcoin and he was harmed by a forum like gambling or the other i will try to explain from the beginning how to get free bitcoin like bounty campaign at no cost and can make money without risk like gambling.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:12:40 PM

Smarter? I think you're exaggerating! Why smarter? This is just one of the currencies. You probably have delusions of grandeur. With the same success we can say that if you don't have yuan that fool you because they have 20% of the population.

Exactly, that's a fallacy in his thinking. People love to think of themselves as an "elite" or something along that line just because they are doing something that others don't. They start thinking of others as "basic" and they start looking down on them when in fact only a small thing has changed to them, in this case, the possession of bitcoin. You have bitcoin, alright. Does that make you a better person than those who don't? Does holding more bitcoin make you higher than those that hold lesser bitcoin? I think the answer to all these is NO.

I wouldn't really classify myself as "smart" just because I hold bitcoins. I would think of myself as someone who is informed with the latest technology about money and then that's it. Others aren't dumb or anything.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

i think having bitcoin is an advantage but it cannot predicts that you are smarter than him. people only needed to be guided and lead in order for them to believe and trust bitcoin. let us teach them so that they will earn and be together with us. we can help someone to have its own investment for their future im sure it will be a good thing.
Himeya

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

I don't know why there are people who hated btc I think they just don't know the essence of bitcoin for now so someday I hope they will not hates bitcoin. So just ignore him, give him time to think about the what-so-ever of bitcoin because I bet he will get curious about it in the future.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

I haven't experience it already but if this going to happen once in my life the only thing that i can do was ignoring them. Why? It just simply because i respect their opinion on that thing. Maybe they are just lack of knowledge about what bitcoin is and that is the reason why they say those things that is against to bitcoin. But if I heard something wrong maybe im going to correct him/her so that he/she can understand it more.

imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:17:45 PM

I ever find someone that mock at me about bitcoin...but i can not said that he hate bitcoin...i am sure he will addict to bitcoin if he try it...just ignore him and never listen the badmouth  Grin Grin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
An1ks

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

There will be always skeptical people, who don't like when world is changing. Don't think that you need to care about it. As soon as you believe in it.
marlonjhon

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:41:12 PM

The time will put each one in his place,  People who do not like it, it's because they do not understand it, but as public opinion popularizes it they will adopt it
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

I think that person knows Bitcoin and maybe they've ever been involved in it and have been fooled or lost some money. So, they feel lost faith in it and become hated it. Besides, they probably do not understand Bitcoin and they've heard bad rumors about Bitcoin such as the bomb-making or money laundering affair ... so they shunned it.
The best way to make them no longer hate Bitcoin is to make them understand it

foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

Each person has a particular way of making money themselves. Luck is also an important factor in everything. When you join a program you dial and winning means you're lucky. When you buy low sell Bitcoin extremely high prices mean you luck. And so will many times with the sisters!
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

I don't know any people who actualy hate Bitcoins but I do know some that don't like it. But usualy that is because of ignorance, because they don't know key informations about Bitcoin. So, first I try to explain what is Bitcoin all about, how it's functioning and what are the advantages. Sometimes they change their mind, sometimes they don't but at the end everyone has the right to its own opinion.
When talking to a person, but he does not like bitcoin, do not rush or force them talk about bicoin with you. Let's start the problem indirectly. Talk about the comfort of your life and they will ask where your life is changing. It is thanks to bitcoin that they will start wanting to hear you talk about bitcoin. Trust me!
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Those people who don't know all about bitcoin may hate it, but those people who knows all about bitcoin and obviously is not interested may not like it. If someone suddenly talks about his hatred on bitcoin, expect it that I'll do nothing. I'll not force him to like bitcoin, but I'll not stop telling him what bitcoin really is. I know that someday he'll get curious about it, and I bet that he'll try it out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

Maybe the reason why some people hates bitcoin is because they do not know exactly what bitcoin is and do really find difficulty specially on understanding the real essence of bitcoin. So to be able to make them understand what bitcoin really is, you need to orient them and explain everything on the simplest way you can to let them understand what bitcoin really is.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

Those people who don't know all about bitcoin may hate it, but those people who knows all about bitcoin and obviously is not interested may not like it. If someone suddenly talks about his hatred on bitcoin, expect it that I'll do nothing. I'll not force him to like bitcoin, but I'll not stop telling him what bitcoin really is. I know that someday he'll get curious about it, and I bet that he'll try it out.

Certainly.  Those who do not like bitcoin will probably become curious when many people will hear about it.  Sometimes people were just scared or too afraid to try that is why they do not like it.  But if they will understand it and get to know the many opportunities that bitcoin can give then perhaps they will absolutely willing to learn it.  I really do not want to explain to people if they do not want to know something about.  I do not care besides it is there lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: