Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

I do nothing to people who dont like or not interested in bitcoin. Just let them in with the classical thinking, at least i have enjoyed profits from bitcoin and they all see it even enjoy the results I have gained.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

I just don't talk about BTC with anyone who is overly negative about it. I don't mind hearing criticism or new information but if someone is bashing it when they don't understand how it works they are not worth stressing over.
Well said, these kind of people just want to make assumptions to Bitcoin even though they don't even know what they're talking about. They're just judgmental people who're probably always thought that they're always right.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

Why should we bother about all those losers who don't like Bitcoin? Let them hate Bitcoin. But they will regret their decision later, when Bitcoin exchange rates explode and the Bitcoin holders become the nouveau riche.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:30:39 PM

I just don't talk about BTC with anyone who is overly negative about it. I don't mind hearing criticism or new information but if someone is bashing it when they don't understand how it works they are not worth stressing over.
Well said, these kind of people just want to make assumptions to Bitcoin even though they don't even know what they're talking about. They're just judgmental people who're probably always thought that they're always right.
I guess you're right.People who keep on bashing on bitcoin are those people who are stupid ones.They don't even know the significance of bitcoin yet they have lot of negative things to say.Judgmental to the extent of becoming insensitive to others.In the end they are just fooling theirselves because bitcoiners don't have even time to listen to their words of discouragement.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:46:06 PM

I don't think there's someone would hate bitcoin when it doesn't do anything about them. They could just dislike it but they don't really hate it, since bitcoin is a part of the economy now. Anyway everyone has their own opinion you can't do about that instead just change the subject or either ignore the person.

smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Usually i would ignore bitcoin hater because most of them don't have strong/real argument, but only what they hear from internet/news media. I only talk/debate to them if they actually want to learn about bitcoin or have peaceful debate.
Show them the benefits of Bitcoin, which provide concrete evidence from people who have participated in Bitcoin. If necessary, let them see the profit of ourselves when joining Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Usually i would ignore bitcoin hater because most of them don't have strong/real argument, but only what they hear from internet/news media. I only talk/debate to them if they actually want to learn about bitcoin or have peaceful debate.
Show them the benefits of Bitcoin, which provide concrete evidence from people who have participated in Bitcoin. If necessary, let them see the profit of ourselves when joining Bitcoin
They will probably gonna be attracted only when you make a big amount from bitcoin, an amount that is bigger than what they
earned on their day job. Well, this people are really focus on the traditional job so they have no more time to accept the new risky type
of investment, when they focus on traditional things they are usually not a risk taker.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:37:15 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

Life is all about choices and decision, I  introduce bitcoin to people  with proofs,I do not figth about it, I allow individual to decide on what to do
Just the way I was introduce,my mentor did not force me,I was convince with his proofs.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

I will first listen him why he hates Bitcoin after that I will clear the doubt of that person. But on the other hand some people mindset has different approach they don't want to understand. we can't convince such people leave those people you shouldn't worry about those peoples as we all know the potential of Bitcoin after some years when you will approach the same person again with growth of bitcoin value he must realize he was wrong about bitcoin that's the best thing you can do with such peoples.
if they dont want to believes in you , you dont need to beg for them to believes you, but before you give up on them you may try to tell them the good benefits of bitcoin and the disadvantages of it too, in order for them to familiarize in bitcoin, if they doesnt show you that they are interested and then give up on them, its their lost.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:55:32 PM

Poor for you. Why don't you tell them the advantage of Bitcoin? To make sure, show them the result you have from Bitcoin. That's gonna to be the best evidence to change their mind. There are still many people don't see the benefits that Bitcoin brings to us nowaday. I hope in the future, people will choose Bitcoin as their best cryptocurrency to invest.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Maybe I just feel surprised that he hates bitcoin knowing that it was actually money. I have no more to speak about bitcoin on him because even he knows what bitcoin is he seems that making he's self out of it. Maybe he don't like bitcoin because he's not yet experienced what bitcoin really do in life of many people or maybe he don't like bitcoin because he makes his self cool in front of me knowing that he is already insecure about what bitcoin do in my life.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

we can never please everybody. if he doesnt want to accept bitcoin platforms and project, then be it. he can stick to cash to cash basis and dont adapt to technological advances that bitcoin may serve him. there are always close minded peolple that dont want betterment of life.dont argue.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

I think the better is to educate people who don't like bitcoin, let them show to them how bitcoin is really important in our daily needs and worth of bitcoin. Its not easy to convince people who don't like bitcoin but i will introduce to them about bitcoin. I will not stop convince to them, it needs a patience to tell people don't like bitcoin. Maybe they don't know the benefits of bitcoin and advantages of bitcoin. Its no wrong if we try to tell  people who don't like bitcoin maybe they need a many explanation, it just as important as they know already.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

we can never please everybody. if he doesnt want to accept bitcoin platforms and project, then be it. he can stick to cash to cash basis and dont adapt to technological advances that bitcoin may serve him. there are always close minded peolple that dont want betterment of life.dont argue.

Everybody is free, if they don't like new things such as bitcoin, they may not use it. We have nothing to do wtih. I really don't try to assure them that bitcoin is life. As long as they don't blame bitcoin, no problem for me.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

I do nothing to people who dont like or not interested in bitcoin. Just let them in with the classical thinking, at least i have enjoyed profits from bitcoin and they all see it even enjoy the results I have gained.
well bitcoin is a currency that everyone like it and they want to invest in bitcoin but if a person don’t like it we should guide them about bitcoin and the benefit of the bitcoin so that they will like bitcoin and will change their mind for bitcoin so we should tell them the most easy and appropriate way of bitcoin use and the bitcoin work.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

Everybody is free, if they don't like new things such as bitcoin, they may not use it. We have nothing to do wtih. I really don't try to assure them that bitcoin is life. As long as they don't blame bitcoin, no problem for me.
i agree with you because  bitcoin is effected on our life positively it can change our life properly it is a way to shine our life in a simple way it has really a good impact on my life me as myself is really optimistic in making difference in my life through bitcoin I earn a little amount through bitcoin yet but soon I will be able to make good money from bitcoin.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

well we cannot do anything about the people who don't like bitcoins , it's their choice ,everybody is free and can use any mode of currency they like
if they don't want bitcoins or they don't like bitcoins we cannot force them to use it , but after knowing the tremendous advantages of bitcoins   I am sure they would want to use bitcoins .
atleast the traders who would know the advantages of trading in bitcoins can start using bitcoins for transactions .
for me bitcoins are good and I don't care if others like it or not , they would one day start using this crypto currency 

eSportsCoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:34:18 AM

Education is always the best policy. I would just show them how its changing the world for the better, and giving people an escape from the current world where the bankers can do such crazy things with our money and we are powerless against them.

It gives the people a trusted, fair, math-based alternative!

Gamerbits Limited $900k ICO Asian eSports GBITS.IO
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

Only the people who don't have clear knowledge about bitcoins will hate bitcoins.Other people who hate may be the bankers.We could explain those people benefits which bitcoin has given to the community and revolution which it has created in the past years.If still they continue to hate,then it would be better to leave them.

choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

I wont waste my time trying to explain what is bitcoin and why he should read before give his opinion, because bitcoin is already live since 7 years already, and news are starting to make it more popular all months. My friends tell me to stop use as well collect it because i can go to jail since isnt legalized yet at my countrie, i told them dont judge me because you are out of this world, and you will regret later, but lets talk about others things.

Just imagine when all bitcoin users would have to go to jail. Then jails will be full. This is the same thing with cyberbullying. When cyberbullying law was approved, I wondered if everyone will be in jail because literally everyone is bashing each other on social media. Some might be secretly doing it, some are subtle, but we're all bullying each other.

In a discussion like this, I recommend that you let them explain first. I know that you think you're wasting your time but for your own reputation and for your own peace of mind, enlighten them. Let them explain first everything and don't interrupt them. After they ran out of arguments, you start telling things that you want to tell. As simple as that. Show them facts as well, almost everything about bitcoin is already written out there anyway so it's not that hard to find links.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: