Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:04:17 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
The answer for this question is leave them alone and don't show that you don't have a care about them and also ignore them. They are all idiots because they don't have knowledge about bitcoin.
Not all that who don't know bitcoins were idiots they are maybe too busy to know it, maybe busy at work pr other stuffs, If it wasn't mentioned to me i might not be able to know it and engaged on it. Inform them they might find it interesting bit if not then let them be focus on yourselfs on how to improve your financial status don't mind them.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
The answer for this question is leave them alone and don't show that you don't have a care about them and also ignore them. They are all idiots because they don't have knowledge about bitcoin.
Not all that who don't know bitcoins were idiots they are maybe too busy to know it, maybe busy at work pr other stuffs, If it wasn't mentioned to me i might not be able to know it and engaged on it. Inform them they might find it interesting bit if not then let them be focus on yourselfs on how to improve your financial status don't mind them.
That's true, you shouldn't generalize people and judge them easily just because they do not believe in something that you do. That's just how the world works, there would be other people believing in something and some others are not, simple. The thing is, they are missing something that could change the way we transact things and make payments or what not. Something like that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:29:49 AM

Nothing, we can't push someone to like things they do not like. but I still don't met people who do not like/hated bitcoin.

It is true.  We cannot do anything if that people is not interested or dislike bitcoins.  But we should do our part to atleast give some introduction to bitcoin.  I do not want that people will talk bad about bitcoin without knowing anything about it.  If I heard something not right then I would at least will have a time to explain to them the benefits of using bitcoin and a little background on it.  If they still do not like it then so be it.  Who cares.  I am earning a good amount of money anyways.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:20:51 AM

They don't like it because they know nothing about it. You may explain to them what bitcoin really is. State why you, yourself, is interested into bitcoin and also, what made you or convinced you to use Bitcoin. You don't really need to force them to like Bitcoin, they'll  know about it eventually. Show them how bitcoin change your life. To sum it up, you don't need to do something such as pushing them to be involve in Bitcoin. Maybe they have their own reason, so you'll just need to focus on yours too.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

They don't like it because they know nothing about it. You may explain to them what bitcoin really is. State why you, yourself, is interested into bitcoin and also, what made you or convinced you to use Bitcoin. You don't really need to force them to like Bitcoin, they'll  know about it eventually. Show them how bitcoin change your life. To sum it up, you don't need to do something such as pushing them to be involve in Bitcoin. Maybe they have their own reason, so you'll just need to focus on yours too.
Just let them do what they believe, if they are not interested with bitcoin despite we are very willing to help them
then I think we should be respecting them. There is no guarantee of success in venturing to bitcoin so maybe they are not risk takers like us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tulikak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:09:05 AM

Don't talk to those people about bitcoin then. You can't force them to like or not like anything.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

Well, If you would ask me, I woud not do anything. Every single one can have and express comments and opinions. We all know that people are good in criticizing things eventhough things like bitcoin for instance is an opportunity.
They will always come up with advantages and disadvantages.
So let them hate it. If Bitcoin blooms more and more they will loose their chance. It's their loss I guess.
Bhinodm

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:27:38 AM

Trust me, when I first invested in bitcoin, some of my friends called me a fool for investing in an "unreal currency" which the government doesn't support. That nearly 5 years ago, and today, the same friends come to me for understanding bitcoin and learning how to invest in it. So I'd say that you wait and not try to argue with them right now. Invest quietly, let the gains make the noise  Grin
sandeepkharche

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

That's why institutions need to have cryptocurrency and blockchain awareness programs. Certain people associate bitcoin only with illegal trade, thanks to the Silk Road scandal. They could use some knowledge on what bitcoin really is.
jerk10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

That's why institutions need to have cryptocurrency and blockchain awareness programs. Certain people associate bitcoin only with illegal trade, thanks to the Silk Road scandal. They could use some knowledge on what bitcoin really is.

True that. Bitcoin became notorious when it came to being linked with Silk Road drugs trade. But the underlying technology behind bitcoin, that is blockchain, is a disruptive technology. It has many more applications than just exchange of cryptocurrencies and companies are testing this tech for implementing it in their infrastructure. People really need to be made aware about this aspect of bitcoin. Blockchain might impact their lives in major ways in the future.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

Don't talk to those people about bitcoin then. You can't force them to like or not like anything.
i do not think that there may be such kind of people who know about bitcoin but do not like it. i think those people who do not have knowledge about bitcoin may not like it but i think that if we explain bitcoin then them then will certainly like it and will also invest money in it.
Domomo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:43:56 AM

I was one of those people who hated Bitcoin in 2014.
Bought in at 600$, dropped to 190$, then I purchased a cheap gift card which never arrived, so all of this Bitcoin thing was a Scam for me.

Now I cant imagine a life without Cryptos, just because I started to actually earn a bit of money, if they are not ignorant time will get them back to Bitcoin.

Also a smart friend once said: " Telling stupid people about Bitcoin is like throwing pearls on Pigs, they will eat it and shit it out, probably with pain."
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

I think this is common, they do not like it because they do not deal directly and feel the benefits of bitcoin, if they feel the benefits of course they will not hate bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

I've never met anyone like that, but if it happens to me, I'll ignore people's words about bitcoin, because everyone has their own opinion. Basically resentment arises from a lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe explaining about bitcoin can also be a solution if I meet that person.
If I meet someone who does not like bitcoin, I will explain all about bitcoin and it's about good and bad bitcoin but still they have no varied response to bitcoin and I do not want to argue with that person and I ignore it because I've tried to explain the best.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

The person who does not like Bitcoin is stupid and refuses to go ahead and even his future is bleak, desperate to disappoint people who do not like bitcoin. by way of showing off the original currency bitcoin result let them know what is bitcoin
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

I've never met anyone like that, but if it happens to me, I'll ignore people's words about bitcoin, because everyone has their own opinion. Basically resentment arises from a lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Maybe explaining about bitcoin can also be a solution if I meet that person.
If I meet someone who does not like bitcoin, I will explain all about bitcoin and it's about good and bad bitcoin but still they have no varied response to bitcoin and I do not want to argue with that person and I ignore it because I've tried to explain the best.
Yes people have difference of opinion. I have met several such people, but to my goodness I just explain them about the change it has made in my life as well other people who are now successful making money out of bitcoin. I feel happy remembering one incident, when one of my friend made fun of me while explaining. I just ignored it, but after years he came to know about the growth and started investing into it. So one's own understanding is the must to make them like bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

The person who does not like Bitcoin is stupid and refuses to go ahead and even his future is bleak, desperate to disappoint people who do not like bitcoin. by way of showing off the original currency bitcoin result let them know what is bitcoin

Really? People who do not like bitcoin is stupid? Then what would you even call the people that do not know about bitcoin. I think people have different tastes. Just like how the saying goes, "You can be the shiniest apple but someone might dislike you and love oranges." You might think and strongly believe that bitcoin is the best thing that we have right now. Bitcoin allows you to make money at home and it's quite a huge amount of money. But there are people that don't even like computers, there are people that don't like trusting strangers on the Internet.

I want to say that we should not judge them at all. There are reasons behind everything. Maybe they don't like bitcoin because they were misinformed. Maybe they don't like it, just because they don't like it. Smiley No one knows and no one cares. At the end of the day, we still don't have the rights to judge them and speak badly of them.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

Is not the same people. Why do something to do with the man if not his ideology. Maybe he doesn't need freedom and he is ready to submit to anyone who would tell him what to do. To each his own and that is why such people will not benefit to the bitcoin community. They will be the first to panic and to destabilize the market.
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

If someone does not like bitcoin I will laugh at it, and I will discuss the results of bitcoin, bitcoin can make people get rich so very stupid if there are people who do not like bitcoin.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

I don't think that's a good way to measure how smart you are. I don't think there's even a good way to measure how smart someone is because there are too many fields in life that you can learn about. Yes, you might know things about bitcoin, but the persons that you are referring to as "idiots" might know about programming, machinery, biology, botany, physics, psychology, or might even be well-versed about life itself. In a way, they can also look at you as an idiot person because they surely excel at some field.

Everyone is an expert at something and you can't say a person is dumb just because they don't know your field of expertise.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: