Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
For those people who doesn't like the bitcon I can say that just ignore them if they say bad things to the bitcoin.
Many of them do not like bitcoin because they have not understood the benefits of bitcoin. I think do not be too indifferent, maybe it would be better if you give a little information for him. When he refuses, you can ignore them, I think it's okay to help
I have the same advice. It’s really a kind act to teach people about bitcoins so that they can secure future too. Showing some live examples of successful people can help a lot in making haters fans of bitcoins. I also believe that people hate bitcoins because they find difficult to trade with them or yet have not properly come across the properties and perks of bitcoins. 
Personal experiences in my environment often find people who do not like bitcoin means they are not dislike but they feel jealous of that high envy they hate bitcoin even myself hated by it but I do not stay silent, slowly I embrace that person to join In the bitcoin world and initially I explained until they understood after that I share knowledge on what I've ever experienced or have. finally they said it was getting the results of bitcoin is not an easy thing..

All started from they do not like bitcoin because they do not understand what the benefits  Smiley
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:02:19 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Try to convince them a few times but if they won't be convinced then let them be. They don't know what are they losing. Aside for oppurtunity they are also losing the chance to earn money and not just money but large amount of money. We are just showing our care to them by letting the understand about bitcon but if they wouldn't listen then just let them go.  They'll regret not listening to us someday. They will miss the chance to be rich.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:25:49 AM

It is not a matter of not liking bitcoin it's just the lack of information about it. I personally was not very interested in bitcoin but seeing my friends talking about it made me curious. Now I'm very interested in it. It's not about hating bitcoin it's about the lack of knowledge about it
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:39:30 AM

It is not a matter of not liking bitcoin it's just the lack of information about it. I personally was not very interested in bitcoin but seeing my friends talking about it made me curious. Now I'm very interested in it. It's not about hating bitcoin it's about the lack of knowledge about it
When we already know what bitcoin can do, even by just giving it a try, we won't stop having it. I didn't like it too before but when I earned just few buck I aim for more and seeing the value growth i became hooked on it.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:45:58 AM

Try to convince them a few times but if they won't be convinced then let them be. They don't know what are they losing. Aside for oppurtunity they are also losing the chance to earn money and not just money but large amount of money. We are just showing our care to them by letting the understand about bitcon but if they wouldn't listen then just let them go.  They'll regret not listening to us someday. They will miss the chance to be rich.
I think there are just people who are not interested in something like this but we know that there are a lot of people that only thinks about the price. Once they know the price, they immediately are interested but never learns what's behind the Bitcoin industry. Now, it's still not too late to join, so better to be part of it and just enjoy it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:49:52 AM

If that day/moments happen to me, i will just let him/her open and talk about it and i will ask why? I will listen to him/her and correct him/her if she/he is misinformed for what bitcoin is.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:46:48 AM

If that day/moments happen to me, i will just let him/her open and talk about it and i will ask why? I will listen to him/her and correct him/her if she/he is misinformed for what bitcoin is.

Maybe i will listen to the reasons that cause bitcoin hatred, because everyone who has a hatred of something certainly has the cause. Whether it is due to bitcoin factor or because of the error of the individual in doing activity in bitcoin
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

Maybe you could just give him an orientation to let him understand what bitcoin really is. Because maybe the reason why they hate bitcoin is because they do not really understand or just find it to be difficult to understand due to the lack of information being distributed about this new type of currency.
I will suggest the same. A laconic orientation on bitcoins will really do well to them and inspire them as well. Since it is digital currency and still many people don’t have sound knowledge about computers and internet, online trading etc which makes them hate crypto trading.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:29:55 PM

I think this people need an explanation and i will prove to them that i invest in bitcoin. I will talk to the people and show them the importance of bitcoin. Maybe they don't know and no any idea to invest in bitcoin that's why they don't like bitcoin, lets give an advice that they will understand about bitcoin. Maybe this way they accept bitcoin because educate them is the most important. You just need to be patience and explain better.
noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

I'm not worried about people who dont like bitcoin. Many people around me might be more accurately called layman in bitcoin. I never thought about it. I think they not harm me, even vice versa. I feel sorry to them, because they dont get benefit from bitcoin like me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

If I would be in such a situation, I would just let them hate bitcoin. The hate they have from bitcoin wouldn't affect the pump or dump of bitcoin's value. Aside from it, they don't know what they're missing over time. They're missing the oppurtunity to become rich and earn a lot of money. If they hate bitcoin for some childish or nonsene reason then let them off. I won't make them miss the chance to learn about bitcoin that may change their mind. Many people are so in to bitcoin nowadays and that could be one of the reason to make them quit hating bitcoin.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:48:35 PM

People have their own opinion , you just have to patiently wait for Bitcoin to become more successful and then when the world will turn digital and Bitcoin will become an official currency accepted everywhere then you might not need to answer him , he will come begging.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

If I do, it's best if someone does not like about bitcoin, then I have to explain to him about the positive things of bitcoin.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

I have not experienced or met anyone who hates bitcoin. Even if I experience something like that I will continue to explain what is bitcoin. Because I know that bitcoin is really beneficial. Maybe with him interested or come along, he will also feel to his advantage. We will always share about bitcoin.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

I never experienced anything like that, because i think more people like bitcoin.
 I think people who do not like bitcoin are people who do not understand, what is bitcoin and how to use it ..
when someone does not like bitcoin maybe i will let it because it's everyone's right to like it or not, and i will not scold him when he does not like Bitcoin ..

Medrano2990

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:29:47 PM

I never experienced anything like that, because i think more people like bitcoin.
 I think people who do not like bitcoin are people who do not understand, what is bitcoin and how to use it ..
when someone does not like bitcoin maybe i will let it because it's everyone's right to like it or not, and i will not scold him when he does not like Bitcoin ..
I agree with you, when explaining to them about Bitcoin we have no choice between likes and dislikes because Bitcoin is hard to explain to people. I think if you make a lot of money from Bitcoin work then surely people will listen to your words
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:37:01 PM

We can't forced or do anything to those people who don't like bitcoin. I think not exactly they don't like perhaps they do not know or have no ideas at all about the benefits it can give. Example if they are your family or friends you have to be patiently explain it..By then definitely they will love the bitcoin.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

Maybe they talk or comment on bitcoin every day, it's up to them to talk about bitcoin, they'll also be aware of the bitcoin that makes people become millionaires. People who do not like bitcoin are not worth consuming bitcoin, because they have to learn bitcoin.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

You do not need to do anything. In the future, bitcoin will spread very much and become popular and then no one will be able to avoid dealing with it.
I agree, you don't need to tell them anything. If they hated Bitcoin, its their lost really. Its just like in the past when Bitcoin is still at the hundred $ of its price  (ex. $100). They ignored the coin and then after some years its price sky rocket to the moon and those people who've ignored this suddenly just jump into this community hoping that now for sure they will not make the same mistake they had.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

I have not experienced or met anyone who hates bitcoin. Even if I experience something like that I will continue to explain what is bitcoin. Because I know that bitcoin is really beneficial. Maybe with him interested or come along, he will also feel to his advantage. We will always share about bitcoin.
i think most of the poeple like bitcoin and they do not hate it but i think some people donot have any idea about it therefore they are not giving any preference to it. i think if they will be properly teach about bitcoin they they will like it.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: