Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112948 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:12:56 PM

I tried to explain to many people around me about bitcoins but they are not interested in it and they feel that its a waste of time and money so now I really don't bother about them and don't waste my time and energy inn convincing them and instead I feel that I should invest that my valuable time in earning more bitcoins.

When I get interested in something I try to learn more about it, I don`t like someone to push me. It is the same with others and I respect
that, if someone do not like to listen about bitcoin I do not talk about it. Until now I had couple conversations about bitcoin that went a bit
deeper with some people interested in all this, I could not answer on all their questions cause I do not have enough knowledge, I told them
that for more information they need to come on this forum and read a lot, ask questions and only like that they can learn all they wish.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

Everyone has the right to dislike bitcoin and of course many factors are the reasons, one of which may be their ignorance about the function of bitcoin well. And the lack of socialization about bitcoin to those people who do not know bitcoin.sehingga this will continue if the government does not legalize bitcoin as a legal currency.
And provide socialization to the public about bitcoin
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:23:45 PM

We should ignore the people who don't like bitcoins as we cannot force anyone for anything and if they find it useless or complicated then its their own choice and as a user of bitcoin we should try to explain them in simple way and still if they don't agree then we should respect their decision.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:58:00 AM

Those who do not like Bitcoin, I think they do not really know Bitcoin.But i would say, let them about Bitcoin.And about the benefits of this.
What? They wouldn't hate it if they don't even know about it. I mean the reason why they hate is they don't understand it that well unlike us here in the community who've already experience the benefits of Bitcoin.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

Those who do not like Bitcoin, I think they do not really know Bitcoin.But i would say, let them about Bitcoin.And about the benefits of this.
What? They wouldn't hate it if they don't even know about it. I mean the reason why they hate is they don't understand it that well unlike us here in the community who've already experience the benefits of Bitcoin.
They are close minded people and it's hard to convince that kind of people, just forget them and continue to focus on what you need to
do. We can get a lot of benefits here especially on our investment and we should take this a s precious opportunity.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:12:56 AM

They are close minded people and it's hard to convince that kind of people, just forget them and continue to focus on what you need to
do. We can get a lot of benefits here especially on our investment and we should take this a s precious opportunity.
Did you mean narrow minded? Close minded people don't exist really. Yeah probably that would be the best thing to do since, you don't need to help these ignorant fools.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

Just ignore them and continue your life. Those kind of people don't deserve our time besides all we just want is to help them but they rather shrug off about this. And I actually pity them.
After all, we don't get anything if they do bitcoin or not. Let's just put our energy to things that really matter.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

I will just let them be that way. We cannot force someone to like something. It is always our choice. It should be a free will. Their hatred is not our fault(we, who love bitcoin). Just think that he/she wasted their opportunity to become rich.
Yaramrd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

If you have read the novel "Who moved my cheese" you can easily understand that those who accept the Change as it occurs take Maximum benefit from it. Bitcoin is the future and as soon as one accept this reality will be happy.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

Don't really understand who would be so passionate to hate bitcoin. I do know many people who think BTC is just some HYIP/ponzi scheme but they just are ignorant and don't trust bitcoin, they don't really hate it.

Even if they do hate it, it's just their personal opinion, and people can have personal opinions that differ from popular belief, it's just their choice that they want to be traditional and don't want to adopt the technology of tomorrow.

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I will not react on it. Why do we have to be on a violent reaction? It is they're opinion though. You can never change it. The important thing is you have your own wah of seeing it. No need to defend it. Just let it go.

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
I also doesn't know anyone who hated bitcoin that much. I just know people who doesn't care on bitcoin. Smiley
If you have read the novel "Who moved my cheese" you can easily understand that those who accept the Change as it occurs take Maximum benefit from it. Bitcoin is the future and as soon as one accept this reality will be happy.

I have read that short story too and I love it so much. It talks about change and many wise things.
sameer dadarwal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

I have not faced the condition yet.But it is sure that if I find anybody who don't like Bitcoin. I will try to convince them and tell about the advantages of using Bitcoin instead of other forms cryptocurrency. It may be possible that the person didn't like any crypto currency.But I will suggest him Bitcoin.And I hopefully change his thought regarding Bitcoin.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

you'll shouldn't care about the people who hate bitcoin because in first place they can't do anything if you you like it. Do what ever you want because no one can dictate what you should do or what passion you will be. mind your own business.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

I have not meet anyone who understands economics and making that will hate bitcoin because it brings decentralization which the fiat market does not have the power to do. But if someone hates bitcoins then basically he still do not understand the concept so take your time, explain to him or her the benefits and the challenges of bitcoin and fiat and allow them to make their own decision
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

It really depends on how they dont like it,if they doesnt care about it then I will not say any things to them but if they will say different things against it them that's the time that I will say to them the different perks of having a bitcoin.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:43:29 AM

If i find like that first I will ask why him hate bitcoin and simple ignore him no need too much talk
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:49:43 AM

If i find like that first I will ask why him hate bitcoin and simple ignore him no need too much talk

Yeah you don't need to talk to much, for me if i tell to some one about bitcoin and dont like it, i don't care and its ok, most important is i tell to them about bitcoin, i share what i know, so it depends on other if they like it or not, as long as i love bitcoin it does not affect me .
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
leave them  or ignore them dont force them to do it. It is a big responsibilty anyway
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Yeah you don't need to talk to much, for me if i tell to some one about bitcoin and dont like it, i don't care and its ok, most important is i tell to them about bitcoin, i share what i know, so it depends on other if they like it or not, as long as i love bitcoin it does not affect me .

Yes, I agree with you.  If people are not interested, whatever explanation you gave, they will not understand it.  But, since I want my family to earn bitcoin I keep on telling them and showing them my earnings.  Little by little I think they will got interested just more push and we will be the family earning bitcoins.
Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:11:12 AM

If some people  they do not like btc their people can not understanding the trading very well and my be they don't know how to invest the worth any way the BTC it's life new economic development everyone wont it if you hated  BTC you will never  get up and you can't  see the world from right direction
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: