Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Don't need do anything to peoples who dislike bitcoin. Let them be like that, because this is our best chance to improve higher social strata. So we can surpass those people. Sometimes, i feel sorry for them. But what's the point when i have explained about bitcoin and potential inside, they just ignore me and prefer to be a harder worker.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:17:52 PM

99% people who hate bitcoin, simply don’t know what bitcoin really is. I once argued with a guy who said that bitcoin is a ponzi-scheme. After minutes of arguing, I understood that it doesn’t make any sense proving he is wrong, because he just didn’t get it. The only thing that can persuade the determined opponents is the time. Because we all know that in some years, everyone will use cryptocurrency.
Yes of course, the main reason for the people who do not bitcoin is that they do not know anything about bitcoin and just because they do not believe in bitcoin, that’s why they hate bitcoin. We should give awareness to them about the mass advantages and benefits of this future generation electronic currency. And once they realize the importance of bitcoin, they will no more dislike this paramount and worldwide usable currency.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

For those who hate and don't like bitcoin, i don't care! As long as i am earning, i don't want to make any argument with them.  Grin I don't want to waste my time explaining what bitcoin is and after that they will not like the idea of bitcoin. Who cares? Shocked

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:03:54 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
There are people who hates bitcoin in different ways, one are those people who does not believe in bitcoin even though there are evidences of it being real. Another are those people who does not want to use bitcoin for the simplicity in earning money and prefer earning money through jobs. We can only ignore rather than provide true evidences that bitcoin is a money earning business happening in cyberspace but is not that simple for the tasks needed to accomplish in an allotted time.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:13:56 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

I also have never found anyone who hates bitcoin, but if that happens, the thing I have to do is if he's my friend then I'll try to explain the benefits and advantages of bitcoin, but if it's a foreigner, I do not care hahahha

Dfinest

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

There is an easy solution: ignore them!:) Most of these people are close minded and know nothing or almost nothing about Bitcoin so there is no need to do anything with them.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:24:22 AM

Don't need do anything to peoples who dislike bitcoin. Let them be like that, because this is our best chance to improve higher social strata. So we can surpass those people. Sometimes, i feel sorry for them. But what's the point when i have explained about bitcoin and potential inside, they just ignore me and prefer to be a harder worker.
I agree with you. We do not need to do anything. Just let them choose the life they want to be. Bitcoin is always there and wait them to change their mind. Wink Soon, the world will use bitcoin and therefore, people who hate bitcoin will soon need to accept bitcoin as a currency of the world.

Coffee135

Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

Nothing to do with them is not necessary. On the bayonets of the truth cannot be imposed. I don't like it when strangers up in my business. Everyone has their own opinion and it may change only under the pressure of circumstances. You'll take an active part in the development of the crypto economy and then every day voluntarily it would join the people.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:28:02 AM

There is an easy solution: ignore them!:) Most of these people are close minded and know nothing or almost nothing about Bitcoin so there is no need to do anything with them.

I know right? Why do we need to force them to use bitcoin if they don't like it. They will be either ask me to death to ask how to use them or ask me how to use and where to buy them, either of the two, I will be pointing this forum out. Also, if they don't realize how much millionaires bitcoin made in just a few years, I think they can scram out of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:34:51 AM

Usually those people who hates bitcoin are victims of scams or networking which makes them prevent on trusting bitcoin. In this situation in my opinion its best just to let them if they dont really want to listen.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

Nothing to do with them is not necessary. On the bayonets of the truth cannot be imposed. I don't like it when strangers up in my business. Everyone has their own opinion and it may change only under the pressure of circumstances. You'll take an active part in the development of the crypto economy and then every day voluntarily it would join the people.
The good thing about people who have bad things to say with Bitcoin is that they still have time to change their minds in the process. I know a lot of people who at first does not like Bitcoin but later on change in the process what from seeing it in news to seeing how the prices move all the good things out weight the bad things such as the Ransom Ware, it only fueled the minds of the people that many persons including criminals are willing to do anything to get Bitcoin on their hands.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
JuanSanchezzz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

No matter how great you are, you still can't please everyone. just show them how helpful Bitcoin was and how great it is you don't have to prove anything, you know how great and helpful it was and that's enough reason to like Bitcoin. I don't see any reason to hate Bitcoin for now we should probably ignore them well haters gonna hate. Hatred could be due to ignorance, but more likely it'd be due to loss. I think. They were probably scammed, or lost money in some sort. If it's due to ignorance, you/we could explain, try to impart our views and experience.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:03:20 AM

Yes, you have to be prepared for what others ask you about bitcoin. The best thing to do if someone ask you about bitcoin is that, explain to them what bitcoin is all about and how bitcoin help you in your life. You must encourage them to try to do bitcoin for them to realize how important is bitcoin to the people. You must explain it clearly and understandable because if they don't understand what you are talking about, maybe it was lead to hatred.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:42:00 AM

Just smiled on him/her. Don't listen to what he/she must say about his hatred on bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

zelga93

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

Just say oh, Ok thanks for your opinion about bitcoin then just smile and go back to home. Just ignore people who hate bitcoin and never talk bitcoin to her or him

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:38:56 AM

Just smiled on him/her. Don't listen to what he/she must say about his hatred on bitcoin.

It’s okay to know his/her opinion whether it’s good or bad.  Just listen to show some respect. After sharing his/her hatred regarding bitcoin, it’s your turn to share your thoughts about bitcoin. You have to explain to that certain person the positive and the negative side of it. Maybe someone told him/her wrong information that causes his/her hatred in bitcoin.  By doing that, you were able to enlighten her/his knowledge regarding bitcoin. Anyway, you need to be open minded. Remember that you can’t please anybody.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:58:11 PM

Just say oh, Ok thanks for your opinion about bitcoin then just smile and go back to home. Just ignore people who hate bitcoin and never talk bitcoin to her or him
We don't need those people who hates bitcoin because they are not open minded and they are just staying on their comfort zones so they will not become successful and if they hate or don't like bitcoin then do not entertain them anymore and let them miss bitcoin and in the end they will be the one who will regret a lot after a few years of not entertaining bitcoin.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

why should we care for those people?
just ignore, don't waste your time for useless things.
and do the thing what you like
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

I agree with you. There is no need to harp on the same string when people are showing least interest. We just need to explain to them all in detail being their well wishers but can’t force them to work with bitcoins. Some people are used to learn things hard way, so let them go through all this.
NoNetwork

Merit: 292

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

I think it'll be impolite to people if you would just say thank to them after you knew that they talking trash about Bitcoin. Instead I would recommended if you would just ignore them like not talk to them and just walk pass through them.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: