Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112944 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:10 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

Hate often is lack of understanding .
I suppose you have to behave as in any other such situation.

Depending on the hateful person , possibly i would explain him the technology.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:20:26 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

Hate often is lack of understanding .
I suppose you have to behave as in any other such situation.

Depending on the hateful person , possibly i would explain him the technology.

Well, those innocent people will hate bitcoin so far and I know they're hesitant specially when we talk better profit from bitcoin so far, that's why hating bitcoin is rampant to those who had no proper idea. It's also my same experience as of now, in my workplace I am experiencing discrimination about the idea I had with my assets that's getting bigger but I am not into defensive about the idea because I wouldn't mind them exactly. They're just having bad ideas and not a certain aspects which bitcoin is mostly concerned about what I may get from anyone of them, I wouldn't earn any coins if I have to entertain their bad comments.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:06 PM

They need more attention to convince, I believe they will realize in the near future about the essence bitcoins brought to the mass. Its not our control if they are disinterested with bitcoin issue, the important is we did our part to share.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:47:00 PM

I don't know any people who actualy hate Bitcoins but I do know some that don't like it. But usualy that is because of ignorance, because they don't know key informations about Bitcoin. So, first I try to explain what is Bitcoin all about, how it's functioning and what are the advantages. Sometimes they change their mind, sometimes they don't but at the end everyone has the right to its own opinion.
A good opinion and I am impressed by your opinion.
Bitcoin is very easy to know and very easy to follow the rules of bitcoin so that can be trusted by many people, but vice versa if people who hate bitcoin because of ignorance what is the meaning of bitcoin and what is the use bitcoin then how to get bitcoin then the person needs guidance to be taught about bitcoin to understand, but if many people who know bitcoin then follow it then I'm sure that person will enjoy the result of bitcoin and also the person will fully believe in bitcoin because it already knows the meaning of bitcoin sebenanya and also its advantages.

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

i think we should leave him alone, he will not know what he had missed until he get involved, on the other hand, if some bitcoin holders dont like bitcoin, i think they may not hold it for long, or just self-torture

birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

You can't force people to like bitcoin. It's a choice. We made the right choice by being a part of bitcoin users all over the world and they did not. People don't like extra jobs because they rather waste time on social media instead of learning new things.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:48:20 AM

People who dont know about bitcoins may hate it.They may raise their doubts about security of investments in bitcoins.In their life,they would have come across many such economical innovations which turned to be scam.They may relate bitcoins with such scam projects.But we have to explain them what exactly bitcoin is and how it has crossed its early stage to reach today's price of $1100.If they still talk against bitcoins,then it would be better to leave them as they are.When they realize about bitcoins in future,they may regret.
yeah me too,  people dont like bitcoin??  Are they seriously don't have any idea on what they are rejecting?? Bitcoin makes many people to earn money in just an easy ways and easy steps.  If i have encounter that people,  i will make to think again if they are satisfied on what there decision.
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:36:01 AM

I would ask him why, I want to know the reason why he hates bitcoin. So I can think how and where to start explaining to him. I will show all the benefits of BTC like earning money online. Hopefully I can convince him that crypto currency is not illegal.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:42:05 AM

There are many reasons why the hate bitcoin. 1st reason is they had a bad experience using bitcoin or its not legal to their country and many more

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

I do not think we need to think of people who do not like bitcoin, I'm sure they do not get the benefit or envy with bitcoin users who get high profits, they know but do not want to take risks so do not like bitcoin.

rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:34:07 PM

I think we jist let them, not everyone has the ability to adapt new technologies like cryptocurrencies even if it catches their attention.
Bitcoin is very complicated at first but because it does not goes out to mainstream media like local TV news then people don't realize Bitcoin's role for this generation.
A very accurate reason I think is I you are already told them about bitcoin but all of a sudden they choose to not bilieve in you then just let them for what are they believe for. On the first place you've done already your part to explain to them what are the benefits and the true value of bitcoin is. They have their own choice so let them decide what are they going to believe.
Try not to be stressed over the general population Who don't care for Bitcoins in light of the fact that soon they will understand that bitcoins are the most beneficial and least demanding approach to procure cash and soon they will be entered in the realm of bitcoins in light of the fact that the bitcoins is the best way to win cash securely so in the event that you don't care for Bitcoins than I ought to educate you that bitcoins cash he most productive and accommodating approach to win cash.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:41:55 PM

If I'm talking to someone and he talks about his hatred about bitcoin, maybe I will not entertain his nonsense talking because  I know that it is hard for us to convince others to use bitcoin, but if his or her small talk is about his or her hatred bitcoin maybe I will change the topic because bitcoin helps me a lot and if he or she is angry about bitcoin just change the topic. Peopl who hates bitcoin has a small or nothing at all knowledge about bitcoin.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Everyone has different experience. He might have lost his money when the bitcoin price was too low. I am sure, everyone knows, if someone invests on bitcoin what return he/she will get now. So better speak to him now if its possible. At least you could help him recover from his bad situation. He/she would certainly get more profit including the amount he lost before.
onifla

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

first i will say to them that there is no wrong with bitcoin and i just let them to hate the bitcoin but as long as they do not come to me when they know that I'm earning in bitcoin a money.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

i would convince them that bitcoin is better than fiat, in one way or another if is still too stabborn to understand why i can just point him that you can make money with bitcoin, i'm sure now he would give bitcoin a try, when people heard about easy money they always jump on the train

But sometimes they get more skeptical when they are offered about an opportunity about money that they will earn easily through minimal effort most of the time they tend to think it as a scam and I find it normal. But I think to convince them is to actually show them the actual money your earned and tell them how to invest to bitcoin and remember to don't spoon feed everything because they will  have to be eager to learn different ways in bitcoin industry to succeed.

Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:18:16 PM

For me, i dont care if they talk about thier hatreds about bitcoin. Dont force them if they like it or not. Even if you convince them, its useless because it will ignore your explainations. The important is, we have earned money on this job. Just dont mind them.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

It just takes too much time and energy to waste your breath on these people because for every ONE of these people who don't like Bitcoin there's three or four people willing to learn and have an open discussion about things and aren't stubborn for whatever reason.

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

In my Opinion about people who don't like bitcoin, i don't want to force them to believe in bitcoin because all of us we have own opinion about bitcoin.  It depends on them if they don't like it or not we don't care, just ignore it.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

It just takes too much time and energy to waste your breath on these people because for every ONE of these people who don't like Bitcoin there's three or four people willing to learn and have an open discussion about things and aren't stubborn for whatever reason.
- The best thing is that we should smile and ignore them, do not try to explain or persuade, all is meaningless to them, it is their loss, not our loss, they like and earn money from bitcoin, we do not get anything from them, why we should waste our time on them. I never do things that I do not get good results and benefits, instead of creating meaningless conversations with them, we should spend that time earn more bitcoin or accumulating more knowledge about bitcoin, they will soon realize that what they say is wrong, we do not care too much about them

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

I think they just dont have enough information about it. Advise them to read a book "Digital Gold" for example.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: