Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:34:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero account Integ was hacked  (Read 3126 times)
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

However, also like you. You staked your address only on 29 March  Wink

Yeah, seeing a rise in hacked accounts, might as well protect it pro-actively.
My address was published in the signature (even though it was a joke), and published a very long time. Someone has doubts about the content of the Google cache?
View the contents of the signature, open the address in the blockchain and compare these things. And you realize that this signature was many years.
I thought and still think that this is enough.
With confirmation of your ownership and you identification by minimum 4 Legendary members of Russian community. (include stuff and 2 Legendary members with much more than 4 years of registration and having a good reputation all around here.) Its too must have any sense for administrators i think.
Yeah, that too, and that's not the whole list, many of the legends rarely come to the forum.
But here is a strange game...
How its going now?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

I see that hacker is still able to use stolen account for his own purposes. There are signed messages as well as a lot of confirmations from another members, so how come that it's not banned?
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1837
Merit: 2860

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

I've tagged the account because it certainly isn't a trustworthy account but I can't say for sure if it was hacked, stolen, or sold.

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

I see that hacker is still able to use stolen account for his own purposes. There are signed messages as well as a lot of confirmations from another members, so how come that it's not banned?
Administrators  can ban it.But also they are can recovery access to hacked account for real owner.I think thats why here usually use a warning flag via leaving negative feedback in trust section of hacked account by another trusted members(ussually DT members) including reference link  to thread about hacking and warning information for another members (like that feedback in Integ trust  ). With same feedbacks in trsut section hacker cannot sold it and very low chances for him to make any dirty tradings with another members of forum . Administrators or recovery account to real owner or not ,but if it would be not recovery .account not would be blocked ,only if it make any actions(like all another members) against rules he would be ban.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

Administrators  can ban it.
They can.However why would admins want to waste time dealing with banning/unbanning accounts case by case ? I'm certain they have less time on their hands when it comes to handling accounts.Hence,they left it for the community to handle.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

Administrators  can ban it.
They can.However why would admins want to waste time dealing with banning/unbanning accounts case by case ? I'm certain they have less time on their hands when it comes to handling accounts.Hence,they left it for the community to handle.
 May be you before answer read to the end my post? Or you are not understand what im post in it? And how much time ago here actions that needs administrators rights and can help any members of community starts to mean 'waste of time' ? If you are quoted any post ,not needs to quote a part of it,because its can given wrong explanation to quoted post. Where in my post you see any negative sense about administrators and their work here? Or may be im asking about why they are not ban or ban anyone here ? However if you are want to give your point of view about why they are not banned hacked account ,why you are quote not quote Baltazar question ?  

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
integ12 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:25:18 PM

However, also like you. You staked your address only on 29 March  Wink

Yeah, seeing a rise in hacked accounts, might as well protect it pro-actively.
My address was published in the signature (even though it was a joke), and published a very long time. Someone has doubts about the content of the Google cache?
View the contents of the signature, open the address in the blockchain and compare these things. And you realize that this signature was many years.
I thought and still think that this is enough.
With confirmation of your ownership and you identification by minimum 4 Legendary members of Russian community. (include stuff and 2 Legendary members with much more than 4 years of registration and having a good reputation all around here.) Its too must have any sense for administrators i think.
Yeah, that too, and that's not the whole list, many of the legends rarely come to the forum.
But here is a strange game...
How its going now?
Does not going.
Cyrus not responded to any letter, except the first. Don't know, maybe it makes sense to write theymos.
Hijacker occasionally comes to the forum, but no more activity does not lead. In spite of his broken trust, he makes no attempts to justify himself, perhaps because that excuses him, just nothing. But as long as it does not help to restore my rights to my account.
integ12 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

And now, more than a month of silence of moderators (mainly talking about Cyrus) is enough.
My issue has been resolved, but it decided under pressure from the public forum.
April 14 the buyer of the account was contacted to me and explained the situation.
The account he bought from well-known rogue Pelk for 0,03 BTC, of course, not making sure the rights of the latter on account.
April 15, the buyer gave me back access to my account, but unfortunately, he managed to destroy all my personal correspondence (at least in the restoration of this property administration may help?).
Thanks to everyone who took part in the defense of my rights and ask those who have left negative trust on my account, delete it.
Integ
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1010

!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

And now, more than a month of silence of moderators (mainly talking about Cyrus) is enough.
My issue has been resolved, but it decided under pressure from the public forum.
April 14 the buyer of the account was contacted to me and explained the situation.
The account he bought from well-known rogue Pelk for 0,03 BTC, of course, not making sure the rights of the latter on account.
April 15, the buyer gave me back access to my account, but unfortunately, he managed to destroy all my personal correspondence (at least in the restoration of this property administration may help?).
Thanks to everyone who took part in the defense of my rights and ask those who have left negative trust on my account, delete it.
I repeat last request - those who have left negative trust on my account, delete it.
Signature and avatar restored. The posts that I not wrote removed.
But unfortunately, personal messages was removed, they contained very valuable information for me...

Ecли Bы дaвнo coбиpaлиcь oтпpaвить мнe дeньги, нo бoялиcь пpeдлoжить - y Bac ecть шaнc cдeлaть этo! - гoкc кинyл мeня нa 31248 caтoши!
1NiWhDiKGfyWj4EoJXDLm1J3SXsZSjUCjB (пoлyчeнo, cпacибo! )))
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1837
Merit: 2860

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

I repeat last request - those who have left negative trust on my account, delete it.
But unfortunately, personal messages was removed, they contained very valuable information for me...
I've removed my feedback. Glad you got your account back!  And feedback has been added for Pelk.

fff13 (temp)

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:57:15 AM

My hero account was hacked too and the hacker erased my address in my profile and the one I had written in a post. Here is my post where I quoted my address that the hacker just deleted!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898654.0
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:33:40 AM

Wellcome back mate. Im delete negative feedback now and give some trust to you. (sorry was offline last days). Thanks administrators of forum and all members who are help here. So mate you can lock that thread now.

P/S: Not forget for sign message now Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: