Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

Now I have to write something. if sonm announces something, it also comes. A new exchange is very good for the trading volume. the more volume the more people will know sonm.
sonm has once again kept the promise. that's great. I'm looking forward to more good news.
the course will know one thing the next month! up

Last chance to buy coins at this insultingly low price tbh. I've got some money in stratis, when it reaches 10$/coin next week I'm cashing out and investing it in sonm, hopefully prices will still be below 0.2$, next year at this time we'll be wondering whether or not to buy sonm at 1.5$, the year after we're asking ourselves if 5$ a coin is still a good investment
If SONM reaches $5 it'll be guaranteed to be a good investment. At least if that's a sustained sideways moving $5 and not a pump and dump. That would mean that SONM has established itself and is on the way to becoming a major tech company, which would imply a market cap in the tens if not hundreds of billions and token prices of several hundreds USD or even above $1000.

In earlier days that would be true, yes, but the blockchain was created to provide a cheaper, safer and more transparant platform to do business and transactions on. I doubt the cost of running the sonm network would be so high that the tokens would go beyond 10$. Also, using a supercomputer as a network provider would be massive overkill for a lot of companies that simply don't need that kind of power. Either way I have very high hopes for this project, 10$ a coin would still only be 4.4 billion in total cap, which is pathetic compared to other IT businesses
The cost is irrelevant due to the divisibility. If the market capitalization goes up the price of mining as measured in SONM tokens will simply go down. And the market cap will go up with an increase in adoption.

Furthermore, there's the utility aspect of the SONM token. Since token holders will actually get paid a share of the revenue of the platform, the value of the token will go up to whatever the company is currently worth. And if SONM becomes a major tech player it will be worth tens to hundreds of billions of USD, which will result in the aforementioned $100 to $1800 USD token price.

Granted that's a ten-year long journey, but it's bound to happen if SONM establishes its full vision.

$100 each token is worth harvesting, $1800 is more than enough. I thought the revenue sharing for the holders are already cancelled and they turned to burning tokens, did they? I believe I've already read this info here. I only have few of these but if the price reaches up to a hundred each, many of those who dumped their tokens are going to watch the chart crying their hearts out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

Now I have to write something. if sonm announces something, it also comes. A new exchange is very good for the trading volume. the more volume the more people will know sonm.
sonm has once again kept the promise. that's great. I'm looking forward to more good news.

Last chance to buy coins at this insultingly low price tbh. I've got some money in stratis, when it reaches 10$/coin next week I'm cashing out and investing it in sonm, hopefully prices will still be below 0.2$, next year at this time we'll be wondering whether or not to buy sonm at 1.5$, the year after we're asking ourselves if 5$ a coin is still a good investment
If SONM reaches $5 it'll be guaranteed to be a good investment. At least if that's a sustained sideways moving $5 and not a pump and dump. That would mean that SONM has established itself and is on the way to becoming a major tech company, which would imply a market cap in the tens if not hundreds of billions and token prices of several hundreds USD or even above $1000.

In earlier days that would be true, yes, but the blockchain was created to provide a cheaper, safer and more transparant platform to do business and transactions on. I doubt the cost of running the sonm network would be so high that the tokens would go beyond 10$. Also, using a supercomputer as a network provider would be massive overkill for a lot of companies that simply don't need that kind of power. Either way I have very high hopes for this project, 10$ a coin would still only be 4.4 billion in total cap, which is pathetic compared to other IT businesses
The cost is irrelevant due to the divisibility. If the market capitalization goes up the price of mining as measured in SONM tokens will simply go down. And the market cap will go up with an increase in adoption.

Furthermore, there's the utility aspect of the SONM token. Since token holders will actually get paid a share of the revenue of the platform, the value of the token will go up to whatever the company is currently worth. And if SONM becomes a major tech player it will be worth tens to hundreds of billions of USD, which will result in the aforementioned $100 to $1800 USD token price.

Granted that's a ten-year long journey, but it's bound to happen if SONM establishes its full vision.

$100 each token is worth harvesting, $1800 is more than enough. I thought the revenue sharing for the holders are already cancelled and they turned to burning tokens, did they? I believe I've already read this info here. I only have few of these but if the price reaches up to a hundred each, many of those who dumped their tokens are going to watch the chart crying their hearts out.
Uh, I haven't read anything about buy and burn for SONM. But that would have similar effects. I would much prefer dividends though, fucking SEC needs to mind its own business and crypto tokens should just make use of decentralized exchanges and not even bother listing on ones that suck the SEC off to stay afloat. Hopefully the future will tilt towards DEXes and dividend paying tokens.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:20 PM

You're mistaking tokens for shares, but in essence you're right. If more companies are buying the tokens to use the network, the price per token will need to go up drastically since they can't create new tokens. The ultimate value estimate can be made as soon as the first company joins the network. If they need to pay a lot to maintain part of the network, the tokens will automatically get pumped into the high tens quickly. I''m definitely willing to keep a decent amount of my bag if prices will reach 100$ in 10 years

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:17:31 PM

You're mistaking tokens for shares, but in essence you're right. If more companies are buying the tokens to use the network, the price per token will need to go up drastically since they can't create new tokens. The ultimate value estimate can be made as soon as the first company joins the network. If they need to pay a lot to maintain part of the network, the tokens will automatically get pumped into the high tens quickly. I''m definitely willing to keep a decent amount of my bag if prices will reach 100$ in 10 years
No I'm not. SONM was originally a utility token that was going to pay dividends (on top of being used to fuel the platform's ecosystem). I don't know if this has changed due to SEC bullshit though.
Halcon28

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

Someone can tell me if the coins were already distributed, since I could never claim mine, and I sent emails to the snom team and I never received an answer. Huh

first of all, Thanks
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:30 PM

Someone can tell me if the coins were already distributed, since I could never claim mine, and I sent emails to the snom team and I never received an answer. Huh

first of all, Thanks
The coins have been distributed long ago. You should try contacting them again, perhaps on Telegram if you really haven't received yours and can prove it.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:17:12 AM

No I'm not. SONM was originally a utility token that was going to pay dividends (on top of being used to fuel the platform's ecosystem). I don't know if this has changed due to SEC bullshit though.

I think the lead Dev clarified in a video not long ago that they are not technically dividends and that he had a way to prove that to Bittrex to be able to get listed there and on other US based exchanges.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:22:30 AM

first of all, Thanks
The coins have been distributed long ago. You should try contacting them again, perhaps on Telegram if you really haven't received yours and can prove it.
i think telegram is best way to contact the team, or tag the team in here, hope you can solve your problem soon because in here they active too.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQXFjWWXUAAq4GP.jpg

SONM joined the list of tradable tokens on KuCoin! KuCoin is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges in ASIA, on the trajectory to become one of the top exchanges in the world. Another step to the moon, stay tuned![/center]

Congrats on another exchange listing for SONM, more power, more people, more liquidity.When can we expect SONM on bittrex, any timeframe?
Is this what has ended the sale of my discount coins? Angry Angry

WOw, it seems to be the reason why the price pumps a lot recently, I think kucoin is a reliable exchange and we can see there are big trading volume there, I do not know if it will go to moon soon or not, I just choose to keep my tokens until there are some practical products from the dev team.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

SONM Community.
Why SONM price always stable at 1k -1.2k sat? Do something with SONM development. When SONM will listed on Bittrex?

Price is stable as there are a lot of SONM token holders who did not dump with BTC rise.I am happy to see it stable for now as other tokens are being dumped hard and fiat is being cashed out.

Actually SONM november monthly report looks quite promising. Hope the team can deliver on its promising especially regarding dates of features implementation going forward. If so investors have to be rewarded for their patience.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

I think the lead Dev clarified in a video not long ago that they are not technically dividends and that he had a way to prove that to Bittrex to be able to get listed there and on other US based exchanges.
Was that way not "a share of the network usage fees" rather than "revenue sharing in the form of dividends"?

I'd prefer just not listing on Bittrex though. Can't withdraw any reasonable amount of money without KYC on there anyways. In a few years exchanges like that will lose volume and perhaps even die.
kings11

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

Whats the best way to buy some SONM?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:52 PM

Binance or liqui or kucoin, I prefer binance because the volume is very high so you can buy and sell big amounts

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

it looks like sonm will  like any other altcoin, prepare for the price down  Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

it looks like sonm will  like any other altcoin, prepare for the price down  Smiley

price also wil up .
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Binance or liqui or kucoin, I prefer binance because the volume is very high so you can buy and sell big amounts
You can also withdraw big amounts easily from Binance. Very nice exchange, at least for now.
islay.taylor

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

To SONM

I like your big picture. Having this vision in mind, I think it comes with consequences. You need to develop, grow and innovate at a relatively high speed since today’s investors expect wonders and Blockchain-Industry forming process strongly gains momentum.

Actually you only can sell the vision. However with your first product you set the way.

SONM-project needs to be recognized by as much people as possible. You have to take advantage out of todays Bitcoin hype. Explain non-tech guys that SONM has the right to exist. That SONM is 3rd generation Blockchain technology that offers a good alternative to other projects inkl. Bitcoin. In my opinion even simple but still informative hand drawn cartoons are beneficial to gain interest and to fulfil crypto-investor needs. 

In my view SONM consists of two parts that you have to combine, build and sell well. Currency (Store of value/SNM) and Computation (Data processing, storage, smart Network).
- Currency: SNM is a store of value like BTC. But since you are 3rd generation Blockchain technology, you offer more. Improvements in functionality and security …. (private home side-chain, specific multi-sig.).
- Computation market is easy to see since computation will power the future. (And theoretically most other Blockchain-projects could run on SONM-Network since they depend on computation. SONM could even dynamically control them to increase their performance depending on their actual usage.) 

One potential purpose of SONM is/could be to uncover most sustainable resource with highest intrinsic value for society. If your system could even increase “Knowledge-Mining” efficiency over time because it is, a smart, resource efficient network would be fantastic. (I like the term “Knowledge-Mining”. May be you use/protect this term).

Most computational power will be used by big companies, institutions and governments. Therefor SONM has to be an expert-system which fits to their requirements and legislation. On the other hand the same expert system has to be so easy that even my grandmother is able to handle it and to get some benefit out of it, by providing/receiving power respectively SNM. Digital support systems (Bot) could be nice since I believe that could be standard soon and people don’t want to spend time but still part.

Lokation: I clearly understand your today’s points but it could be a limiting factor at some point. My view: You need high MarketCap to get recognized and to hold step with the speed. Since investment money in crypto space is highly mobile location plays a role. In some ore the other way you need have another location too. Take advantage out of this fact.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:50 PM

You can also withdraw big amounts easily from Binance. Very nice exchange, at least for now.

Anything more than 2 BTC would require to go for enhanced verification on Binance.2 BTC per day looks to be sufficient for now,compared to BTC price as of today:)

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

Anything more than 2 BTC would require to go for enhanced verification on Binance.2 BTC per day looks to be sufficient for now,compared to BTC price as of today:)
It's definitely acceptable. Unlike Bittrex's laughable 0.4 BTC or whatever it was. Decentralized exchanges ftw though. With the new Waves platform we should start seeing more volume over there. With enough coins it'll end up my go-to exchange for a while.
system_shock

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

I made a post a few weeks ago saying the price of SONM was likely to drop 20% more.

This is exactly what has happened.

Most people can't fathom the fact that Bitcoin is locked in a perpetual Bullish state which will continue for at least 3 more months until the price is 20,000 USD or more.

Until then, please keep expecting Alt coins to drop in BTC value including SONM and make your investments wisely.

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: