Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

Hey, is there a way to move SONM tokens from an exchange to a wallet (lets say my ether wallet) without these crazy fees? or you just have to keep them on the exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

Hey, is there a way to move SONM tokens from an exchange to a wallet (lets say my ether wallet) without these crazy fees? or you just have to keep them on the exchange?

You can move to myetherwallet which is the best and won't cost much for the transfer.By the way which exchange are you using to buy SONM?I would suggest sticking with Binance.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Swid

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

I want to remind you that this page is excellent: https://mvp.sonm.io
just wow!
I think we update any of 2500sat this year, this is not such a difficult task for SONM!

I wasn't expecting that tonight
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

Hi guys, I bought SNM when it was 0.08, you think now is still good time to buy ?

I did the same: bought on 0.08 and bought later on on 23cents.  Now is still a good time to buy.

i don't understand why the people think in Eur and not in satoshi or decimal. You sure gain in € if the coin grow but you must think in ETH or BTC decimals, in this mode you can improve significally your investment, otherwise you gain yes, but less.
That only works if BTC keeps climbing, which isn't guaranteed. I'm very bullish on BTC and crypto in general though, so I try to maximize my return in BTC not in USD as well.

I dont according with you totally, in my experience when BTC go down some ALT improve his value, so a trader must play with this, if the value in € is less but in satoshi i gain i sell, otherwise i buy, crearly is not simple but if we trust in BTC also when is down we must think in satoshi and not in €.

Well, maybe I don't believe btc will keep on rising.  In the end, it's € or $ that pays the bills.  No matter how hard you believe.  If the shit hits the fan and BTC crashes, it's € i'm interested in saving, not BTC.  When and if btc crashes, I hope to sell as much as possible to fiat in order to buy back in in btc.  So fiat is the standard, btc is the trading currency at exchanges. 
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:22 AM

just wow!
I think we update any of 2500sat this year, this is not such a difficult task for SONM!

Price of SONM is again back below 2000 satoshi and it is a good opportunity to buy it now.Any price prediction for SONM on 25th of this month? Are we going to be back on its ico price? 4500?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

just wow!

Price of SONM is again back below 2000 satoshi and it is a good opportunity to buy it now.Any price prediction for SONM on 25th of this month? Are we going to be back on its ico price? 4500?

All traders are manipulating in order to increase the volume of his coin in bag and waiting for the price explosion. From now i dont sell more and wait the 25 December whit a big excite Smiley
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

just wow!

All traders are manipulating in order to increase the volume of his coin in bag and waiting for the price explosion. From now i dont sell more and wait the 25 December whit a big excite Smiley

I now hold over 80% of my coins in sonm, also waiting for the christmas pump. Personally I think we'll be over 1$ by februari next year, probably around 3$ by the end of 2018. During the year I believe we'll have multiple spikes going beyond 3$, kinda like the iota situation in the last couple of days

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

just wow!

I now hold over 80% of my coins in sonm, also waiting for the christmas pump. Personally I think we'll be over 1$ by februari next year, probably around 3$ by the end of 2018. During the year I believe we'll have multiple spikes going beyond 3$, kinda like the iota situation in the last couple of days

wow, just show hand on this. Good luck.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:51:18 PM

sorry guys, but can anyone explain me the token transfer fees between a exchange and a personal wallet? how is it calculated? how to minimize them?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

sorry guys, but can anyone explain me the token transfer fees between a exchange and a personal wallet? how is it calculated? how to minimize them?

You cant do that when it comes to exchange and have to accept the fees when it is sent from exchange to your wallet and if you are sending from wallet to exchange you can adjust the gas fee to save some ETH on the transaction.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Swid

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

just wow!

Everyone is focusing on BTC, but I optimistically look forward to new heights in the coming six days
looking at my SONM bags
sporty90

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:28:26 PM

Any chance to get listed on a top 10 exchange ?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

just wow!

SONM will go above 4500 Satoshis if the news will be big! I wish I'd bought more at 1000 Satoshis. Waiting for 25th December eagerly.
drdekzar

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

#SONM is delighted to make yet another announcement…SNM is being added to the digital asset wallet, @jaxx_io, which runs on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and four other platforms! #snm $snm
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:02:52 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:16:29 PM by bustedsynx

just wow!

SONM will go above 4500 Satoshis if the news will be big! I wish I'd bought more at 1000 Satoshis. Waiting for 25th December eagerly.

The use case of SONM is already big (fog computing). In fact, a competitor just launched their own, "Ethereum Fog". The news is significant because the dev team is in testing mode by December 25, testnet launch. If all goes well, after the hype pump, a correction and then a period of accumulation and then moon time at 20k satoshis or more.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

just wow!

The use case of SONM is already big (fog computing). In fact, a competitor just launched their own, "Ethereum Fog". The news is significant because the dev team is in testing mode by December 25, testnet launch. If all goes well, after the hype pump, a correction and then a period of accumulation and then moon time at 20k satoshis or more.

All the FUD from the summer is gone. The team is working.

All the weak hands sold at under 500 satoshi and will start buying back in now.

Apparently Golem community starting to move over to sonm.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

just wow!

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

Any chance to get listed on a top 10 exchange ?

I guess with listing on Binance we already have good exposure to traders for now. Hopefully we will see SONM listings on bigger exchanges soon, Im confident that they will want to pick up SONM sooner or later.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

just wow!

Its the usual thing that had been happening here every time the coin rises which they have previously condemned. XRP were the most fud of all token as I have noticed but not that its more than $0.70 already, I guess some of these people already have been buying too late. When its fud over time the people sometimes believe to all those fud but now that all the negative things posted are gradually becoming to be untrue - no one  or those fuds are getting back to say, they are wrong.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

SONM is delighted to make yet another announcement!
SNM is being added to the digital asset wallet, Jaxx, which runs on iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and four other platforms!

Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: