Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

not too sure of the date it was published. we need to hear from the project team on this regard, probably defend cos it can more dump

I don't get why someone would write an article about the ICO when it was completed last year in July? I am an ICO investor and even if I felt ripped off (which I don't) I could just sell my tokens on an exchange. So who cares about the raised funds not being in escrow right now?

It seems like it's a poor attempt to FUD SONM. We should thank him if it brings price a bit down so we can buy more cheaper SONM Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 11:45:20 PM by AlexSONMsupport

Who will mine or stake the "plasma like sidechain"?

Greetings!
Please read our article about our sidechain. The article says:
  "Currently sidechain infrastructure is provided and hosted by SONM using POA geth mining nodes. This will allow us to launch fast. Later we have two options to develop and decentralize this architecture:

1) If Ethereum will provide a native sidechain/sharding infrastructure and practical transactions costs there (total gas price for full SONM deal cycle) would be comparable to $0.01, we may migrate to native Ethereum sidechains.
  2) Otherwise we will keep our sidechain and decentralize mining nodes. This function will be delegated to most trusted hubs in a form of masternodes of some kind. The exact design of masternodes and economics around them is not yet defined, which is a matter of later research and depends on the progress of Ethereum."

Stay tuned
SONM team
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

Greetings!
Please read our article on sidechain. The article says:
  "Currently sidechain infrastructure is provided and hosted by SONM using POA geth mining nodes. This will allow us to launch fast. Later we have two options to develop and decentralize this architecture:

1) If Ethereum will provide a native sidechain/sharding infrastructure and practical transactions costs there (total gas price for full SONM deal cycle) would be comparable to $0.01, we may migrate to native Ethereum sidechains.
  2) Otherwise we will keep our sidechain and decentralize mining nodes. This function will be delegated to most trusted hubs in a form of masternodes of some kind. The exact design of masternodes and economics around them is not yet defined, which is a matter of later research and depends on the progress of Ethereum."

Stay tuned
SONM team

excellent ,hope this function come out APSP gain more interest  , hit FUD aroud thread here , i will take part in
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:58:15 AM

not too sure of the date it was published. we need to hear from the project team on this regard, probably defend cos it can more dump

I don't get why someone would write an article about the ICO when it was completed last year in July? I am an ICO investor and even if I felt ripped off (which I don't) I could just sell my tokens on an exchange. So who cares about the raised funds not being in escrow right now?

It seems like it's a poor attempt to FUD SONM. We should thank him if it brings price a bit down so we can buy more cheaper SONM Grin

I welcome your comment, great look! Thanks and stay tuned!  Smiley
Concerning this article, we have something to say:
- the deal with Sebastian Ju was only on preICO
- this thing is old and already does not matter
- As you can see, the development is scheduled according to the road map.
This article is just another FUD
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

Greetings!
Please read our article on sidechain. The article says:

Stay tuned
SONM team

Great news, just a question and if the etherium team in general for the next time will not update anything it means that there will be a transition to another plan? That is, everything depends on them(ethfoun)?
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:07:59 PM by AlexSONMsupport

Great news, just a question and if the etherium team in general for the next time will not update anything it means that there will be a transition to another plan? That is, everything depends on them(ethfoun)?
Our main goal is to make transactions fee as low as it possible and maintain terms according to roadmap. We are not wait until they solve this problem for us. But if they roll out their decision in the nearest time, we can migrate to it.

Stay tuned
SONM team
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

I welcome your comment, great look! Thanks and stay tuned!  Smiley
Concerning this article, we have something to say:
- the deal with Sebastian Ju was only on preICO
- this thing is old and already does not matter
- As you can see, the development is scheduled according to the road map.
This article is just another FUD

Nice hit back. Just some old "problems". When there are mvp and the project gets moving, all of these FUD will be nothing.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

I will also go shopping a little SONM today. I think the next few months we will not see these low rates anymore. and this time I would like to be there and still buy this token cheap . And then I wait 13 months or even longer and hopefully I'm looking forward to a big win
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I will also go shopping a little SONM today. I think the next few months we will not see these low rates anymore. and this time I would like to be there and still buy this token cheap . And then I wait 13 months or even longer and hopefully I'm looking forward to a big win

Now this project is moving very fast towards its goal soon it will get more adoption recently dev announced a wonderful plan to implement plasma protocol to reduce the transaction cost and make it affordable for usable in our daily life. This will get mass adoption very soon and price of this token will increase.
fredlox

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

What usage do you see for the daily life mass adoption ?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Now this project is moving very fast towards its goal soon it will get more adoption recently dev announced a wonderful plan to implement plasma protocol to reduce the transaction cost and make it affordable for usable in our daily life. This will get mass adoption very soon and price of this token will increase.

I hope some release soon will pump the price. Ok the project isn't out still but the SONM token is doing really bad on market.
1,6xICO price after almost 10months is bad when market is doinc x4 by the same time. by the same time RLC token is x5
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

I hope some release soon will pump the price. Ok the project isn't out still but the SONM token is doing really bad on market.
1,6xICO price after almost 10months is bad when market is doinc x4 by the same time. by the same time RLC token is x5

Did the devs did a good job on SONM road map? I nearly forgot SONM already since their team were having trouble with each other. I felt like they are incapable but maybe they can hire good developers on their project.
ortim

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Did the devs did a good job on SONM road map? I nearly forgot SONM already since their team were having trouble with each other. I felt like they are incapable but maybe they can hire good developers on their project.

When was the last time you followed the updates of this project? I follow them since November and i have to say its one of the best performing teams i have seen so far.
Zoli

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

I hate snm/btc on binance, because they are only bots to make orders (look at the token quantities) programmed with the feet, and this F***ing bots they have a tendency to dumping; and i really hope that they are not the same binance account, those that move this kind of orders, because i like exchange

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

I hate snm/btc on binance, because they are only bots to make orders (look at the token quantities) programmed with the feet, and this F***ing bots they have a tendency to dumping; and i really hope that they are not the same binance account, those that move this kind of orders, because i like exchange

To me that's great, it means that there's big players out there that are intentionally stalling this train. Once they feel like sonm could take a kickstart (probably right before a massive partnership is announced like HP, Intel or microsoft) they'll drive prices up towards 3,4, maybe even 10$ a coin.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Market has turned bullish now. I am now consolidating my funds to inject more into this coin before it is too late.
SNOM has not been pumped yet... but looks like it is about to real soon from technical analysis

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

Market has turned bullish now. I am now consolidating my funds to inject more into this coin before it is too late.
SNOM has not been pumped yet... but looks like it is about to real soon from technical analysis

in their recent q and a they hinted at a few big partnerships, it might indeed pump sooner than we think

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

in their recent q and a they hinted at a few big partnerships, it might indeed pump sooner than we think
That's will be hit more interested when the give an information about good news like a product. just patient holder, the price will goes to da moon. it's possible to hit 5k satoshi, just take your part before late.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

Our main goal is to make transactions fee as low as it possible and maintain terms according to roadmap. We are not wait until they solve this problem for us. But if they roll out their decision in the nearest time, we can migrate to it.

Stay tuned
SONM team

Then I'll buy a few tokens, I really like the ether broadcast, but if there is a system that will work better or join it when it improves with its chips, then I choose it unambiguously.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Stay tuned
SONM team

Luckily, as far as I know, the SONM project is blockchain agnostic in its core. So if ever the Ethereum blockchain is insufficient for SONM's needs, they could just move to another.

Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: