Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

Fog computing is better solution than cloud computing but this is decentralized and much more effective. You can learn about this much more easily just by scrolling up where the CEO has explained it more professionally. You need not go through heavy search to get the answer. SONM soon will be trading at over $1 just matter of time to happen this.

I would be happy if the course rises again strong. I still have many token from the ico in 2017 I will not sell. maybe only in a year or two. but now the course has to rise nicely. then there are even more investors. this project will give investors a lot of money in the future. I am convinced of that

Mainnet launch should give price a push, I think SONM can hit $2+ when it's starts getting used by the users. I'm hodling and buying as much as I can.

a 2$ price would barely mean a 900 million dollar market. I believe we'll see that happening this year. Next year I strongly believe prices will push upwards of 10$. Given how the total crypto market is estimated to reach 2 trillion next year, Sonm would be 0.2% of that.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Fog computing is better solution than cloud computing but this is decentralized and much more effective. You can learn about this much more easily just by scrolling up where the CEO has explained it more professionally. You need not go through heavy search to get the answer. SONM soon will be trading at over $1 just matter of time to happen this.

I would be happy if the course rises again strong. I still have many token from the ico in 2017 I will not sell. maybe only in a year or two. but now the course has to rise nicely. then there are even more investors. this project will give investors a lot of money in the future. I am convinced of that

Mainnet launch should give price a push, I think SONM can hit $2+ when it's starts getting used by the users. I'm hodling and buying as much as I can.

a 2$ price would barely mean a 900 million dollar market. I believe we'll see that happening this year. Next year I strongly believe prices will push upwards of 10$. Given how the total crypto market is estimated to reach 2 trillion next year, Sonm would be 0.2% of that.
This should be easily achievable hopefully after mainnet launch
Paris2017

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

This should be easily achievable hopefully after mainnet launch

When is mainnet launch pls?
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

Greetings!
Crypto IaaS release livenet will be in June!

Stay tuned
SONM team

Ardys7

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:30:53 AM

Greetings!

Stay tuned
SONM team

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1040/0*FvT6dQrd-3o3lM9S.

In a nutshell whats the difference between crypto iaas and general purpose iaas? What can i do on crypto iaas?
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

In a nutshell whats the difference between crypto iaas and general purpose iaas? What can i do on crypto iaas?

Greetings!

Crypto-IaaS is our first and the shortest term strategy, followed by enterprise business development made in parallel for longer term.

The general idea is that we understood and realized, that we could release intermediate version named "crypto-iaas" as early, as somewhere in June.

It may contain reduced feature set, than we planned for August, but what is important it will have operational livenet and real use of SNM tokens.

This version feature set will make it possible to host other crypto currency and decentralised projects, almost anything you practically know on coinmarketcap.

And, for some reasons, that will soon be explained, we will have consumers from decentralization projects from coinmarketcap. This will provide real usage for SNM as early as in June.

Stay tuned
SONM team
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

will you have something ready for raspberry pi users? something that is easier to install and handle that the actual tools are to install? i would really like to participate.
Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Hi all, can someone tell me how many token i must have in order to start a masternode? Can someone give me some link where ia possibile to read some detail?

Thanks
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Hi all, can someone tell me how many token i must have in order to start a masternode? Can someone give me some link where ia possibile to read some detail?

Thanks

As far as I know these specs are not announced yet, but it will boost the price for sure. Sadly I don't have any play-money at the moment to invest more.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

Thanks

As far as I know these specs are not announced yet, but it will boost the price for sure. Sadly I don't have any play-money at the moment to invest more.

If you already invested into this project than no need to worry after launch of mainnet you will enjoy the ride over this surface. I hope so they will announce interesting plan for this Masternode surely this will give fantastic boost to the price.
MiBambino

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Thanks

no specifics have been released but in the q&a Igor made it clear that masternodes are able to affect the network stability in both good and bad ways.

I believe the bad way could be that  there are too many masternodes coming and going because 1. you don't need a lot of coins to start one, and 2. because they don't give enough income. That's why I believe the minimum amount of coins will probably be over 50K. They're not going to want small bag owners starting masternodes only to sell their bags again because they're barely making a few dozen sonm a month. The incentive of holding a masternode is the passive income, but if that's neglectable, people are going to sell their bags when prices go up, which results in the network not being stable.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Thanks

If you already invested into this project than no need to worry after launch of mainnet you will enjoy the ride over this surface. I hope so they will announce interesting plan for this Masternode surely this will give fantastic boost to the price.

Yes, for sure I'm onboard since many months, but it certainly will not be enough for a masternode. Anyway, I will hold my SONM for a very long time period.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Greetings!

Stay tuned
SONM team

The roadmap is so clear. The present of SONM price is heavily underestimated. We are waiting for the fly of the SONM with the production development and great achievement.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

So, guys, what do you think, can we expect for higher price of SONM tokens soon? Or would it take a long time?

whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

no specifics have been released but in the q&a Igor made it clear that masternodes are able to affect the network stability in both good and bad ways.

I believe the bad way could be that  there are too many masternodes coming and going because 1. you don't need a lot of coins to start one, and 2. because they don't give enough income. That's why I believe the minimum amount of coins will probably be over 50K. They're not going to want small bag owners starting masternodes only to sell their bags again because they're barely making a few dozen sonm a month. The incentive of holding a masternode is the passive income, but if that's neglectable, people are going to sell their bags when prices go up, which results in the network not being stable.

I disagree. How do you know if network will be unstabile, if number of masternodes is so big that it doesn't really matter if they are coming and going?
Also: Selling bagowner's bags is not a problem if atleast half of them keep their nodes up.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

It is purely a thing of speculation but majority is interested in price of any project that's true as well. SNM as token has already started to show nice increase seeing where the price were couple of days ago. This uptrend will continue from here because project is heading for main net launch so keep holding for bright future.
MiBambino

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:45:41 AM
Merited by Sjacmur (2)

I disagree. How do you know if network will be unstabile, if number of masternodes is so big that it doesn't really matter if they are coming and going?
Also: Selling bagowner's bags is not a problem if atleast half of them keep their nodes up.

I understand where you're coming from, but you're focussing on the wrong part of the argument. There's only a finite amount of transaction fees that can be distributed over the network. Large holders (+100K) wouldn't be interested to keep a masternode when the profits are too small because there's a bunch of small masternodes getting part of the share. It would be really easy for those holders to sell their bags and go to another coin. I presume you don't hold more than 20K sonm, so I  understand you want the number of necessary tokens to be low, but from an economic aspect it's a lot more interesting for the sonm network to have a smaller amount of bigger masternodes that earn decent money, than to have a ton of smaller masternodes earning shit money. The main goal for masternodes is provide security and stability to the network, and you can't expect people to hold their bags and provide security if they only make 20 sonm a month.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
btcyoda

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

Did they release any specific date when they are going to launch the Mainnet because we have been waiting for it many days? This time SONM will reach to more than 2$ with the efficient developments they are doing.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

So, guys, what do you think, can we expect for higher price of SONM tokens soon? Or would it take a long time?

$1 during this summer and $5 by the end of current year there are so many positive signs exists which will help to boost the price to this level. I think this kind of approach will be realistic by looking over activity of the dev team.
Crypto60563

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

I understand where you're coming from, but you're focussing on the wrong part of the argument. There's only a finite amount of transaction fees that can be distributed over the network. Large holders (+100K) wouldn't be interested to keep a masternode when the profits are too small because there's a bunch of small masternodes getting part of the share. It would be really easy for those holders to sell their bags and go to another coin. I presume you don't hold more than 20K sonm, so I  understand you want the number of necessary tokens to be low, but from an economic aspect it's a lot more interesting for the sonm network to have a smaller amount of bigger masternodes that earn decent money, than to have a ton of smaller masternodes earning shit money. The main goal for masternodes is provide security and stability to the network, and you can't expect people to hold their bags and provide security if they only make 20 sonm a month.

Great point! If I remember from the last Q&A, Igor mentioned that their goal is to have about 100 master nodes (to balance stability, operations and payout). So, I would guess that the minimum number of required tokens for a master node will be around or more than a 100k. Though I wouldn't bet on any number till June. But if true, then these 100 big holders (some may be institutional) with those master nodes will get really well paid for their investment and trust in SONM at this early stage. at the same time this will allow the SONM  tokens price to appreciate well for small/medium holders. All the best to all.
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: