Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:28:14 AM

SONM can be next large ICO project for supercomputer? I guess yes, you are definitely the best project. Surpass golem, iex, xel and so forth, you are best!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krzyszp

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

SONM can be next large ICO project for supercomputer? I guess yes, you are definitely the best project. Surpass golem, iex, xel and so forth, you are best!
Or next large scam, as many of them...
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

Or next large scam, as many of them...

well, it's broken from the internal.
So let it die for the sake of god.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

I think so some controversy at the moment but in future this project will get great success. I will wait to know more about this and will be part of this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
krzyszp

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

I think so some controversy at the moment but in future this project will get great success. I will wait to know more about this and will be part of this project.
Yes, you can believe in that as soon, as my name will be no any more in documents...
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

Yes, you can believe in that as soon, as my name will be no any more in documents...

any inside story? Very interested.  Grin Grin
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

Sorry for the delay with the answers.
At the moment we have lots of work to be done, and we will answer all the PM messages and questions in the thread as soon as we can.

Some news:

Currently SONM team is making everything perfect before the start of any crowdfunding (both preICO and ICO):

• clear and complete technical whitepaper with the examples of the SONM code + financial and marketing model
  • max preICO and ICO Ethereum funding caps, according to changed ETH\USD exchange rate
  • arrangements with bitcointalk escrow SebastianJU regarding SONM PreICO and ICO escrow
  • competent and experienced team members able to deliver all the SONM platform functionality according to roadmap and timeline: grid and cloud experts, devops, smart contracts developers, etc. etc.

As you can see in this thread, some of the ex-team members are not quite happy with their removal from the team.

Today SONM team will make the official press-release in this thread regarding the changes in the SONM team.

SONM preICO is still postponed.

Stay tuned.

krzyszp

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

"As you can see in this thread, some of the ex-team members are not quite happy with their removal from the team."

1. Founders, not only members.
2. Not "removal" - just breaking written and signed agreements.

So, as before, I just worry people as the "marketing" part of team plays not fair with us - they will probably same play with you.
Red-crowned crane

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

"As you can see in this thread, some of the ex-team members are not quite happy with their removal from the team."

So, as before, I just worry people as the "marketing" part of team plays not fair with us - they will probably same play with you.
Want to know the truth. What is the truth? Is the removal of the failed founder?
Red-crowned crane

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:46:57 AM

Want to know the truth. What is the truth? Is the removal of the failed founder?
Why do not you reveal this scam? How to deceive investors?
krzyszp

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

In the next few days I will publish documents and correspondence in hronological order and place here a link to it.
And everybody will know true...
rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 12:06:41 PM

There is no benefits distribution at the moment, they just take control over the project with no intention to cooperate and remove us from the web site but not from white paper...
As I sad - the strange actions done by the person, who never was in project (marketing man) with another one member just kicks out us as we "not needed" any more and even brakes written and signed agreement...

So, as they broke our agreement then I have to expect, that they also broke any agreements in future, and just worry you...
I just don't want that somebody in the future will connect my name with those persons.

Krzysztof, you have, like 9 or 10 commits on GitHub for the last 6 months.

Founders of the SONM project are Sergey Ponomarev and Andrew Voronkov.
You are not the founder, you are the member of Andrew Voronkov's DigitalBiopharm Ltd (DrugDiscovery@home) team.

Yesterday SONM founders have signed the latest agreement about the new SONM team members and SONM development.
As far as I know, you are not the SONM founder, and you are not the SONM team member anymore.

If you wish - you can attach any previous agreements you want.

Today we'll post the official SONM team press-release regarding the new SONM development team members, updates in SONM implementation and the ex-team members claims.

Thanks.
krzyszp

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

I will do it.
I will also attach publish emails listing, some Skype conference chats and also emails.

And people will just make their own decisions based on facts.
rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 12:31:24 PM

I will do it.
I will also attach publish emails listing, some Skype conference chats and also emails.

Also, don't forget to give some examples of your contribution to the SONM platform development.
Code, GitHub repositories, anything like that.

It will also help people to make their decisions based on facts.

P.S.
In a few hours SONM team will publish the official press release regarding the situation with ex team members.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:03:02 PM

I would like to thank the SONM team for not setting this thread as self-moderated, this helps us evaluate the project more easily.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

what happened?

Have the dev team members changed?
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:22:01 PM

I will do it.

Also, don't forget to give some examples of your contribution to the SONM platform development.
Code, GitHub repositories, anything like that.

It will also help people to make their decisions based on facts.

P.S.
In a few hours SONM team will publish the official press release regarding the situation with ex team members.

Oh this is too early in the life of this project, this kind of infighting is what actually kill Synereo platform, a house that is divided can not stand. This is not a good sign at all
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:16:40 PM

THIS IS OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM ANDREY VORONKOV, Lead of DrugDiscovery@home project and former lead of SONM project.

Dear Community members, project SONM was started by me and Sergey Ponomarev during summer 2016. The initial idea of the project was to build it on BOINC platform and develop P2P BOINC technology. Therefore Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna were invited to make both DrugDiscovery@home and SONM project. DrugDiscovery@home was supposed to be a prototype for SONM project. However, during interaction of our lead developer Krzysztof Piszczek and SONM CTO Sergey Ponomarev different views on technology have started to arise. Sergey Ponomarev has decided to avoid BOINC usage further. As a CEO I tried to unite the team, rather than identify the issue as soon as possible. That was my mistake. Early stage separation of team into two could be a solution. This has led to current team separation. I am convinced that team of Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov and other team members (russian part basically) can make a successful ICO and a valuable decentralised general-purpose computing platform SONM. Therefore I have signed an agreement with them, which upgrade our technological map and invite new members in the SONM platform.
Project DrugDiscovery@home exists since 2009. Until now the team of Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna were the best BOINC administrators team, which was managing the project. However, as a CEO I did a mistake and invited the same team into two different projects, which raised issues with another part of the team in the second project. The second project, where our colleagues from Poland were involved was SONM.
Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna were mostly involved in DrugDiscovery@home project and therefore are very welcome to proceed with its development. All rights on scripts, related to DrugDiscovery@home project are transferred by Sergey Ponomarev to the project DrugDiscovery@home and its team (Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna). I am ready and happy to ask Krzysztof Piszczek and Krzysztof Faryna to continue their work on DrugDiscovery@home and ready to transfer to them a leading role in DrugDiscovery@home project instead of me.
All efforts and suggestions from BOINC and Blockchain communities to unite the team and prevent destruction of the projects are welcome!

Looking for team members for various startups
rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:43:09 PM

SONM team official press release.

We need to comment on the situation concerning some ex SONM team members disappointment in the SONM system development roadmap and project management.

We maintain the most transparent policy in the project development, so we want to provide the detailed description of this situation to the bitcointalk.org and crypto community.

During the SONM platform development, project leaders' vision of decentralized computer and computing power exchange implementation technology at some moment differed with the vision of some members of the team.

Specifically:

Golem has announced the Docker containers support, which indicates that fog computing projects will use the same standards as the cloud computing:
  • SaaS (Software as a service) support,
  • Isolated, safe and standard containers support
  • Widespread, modern and standard programming languages support

SONM lead developers believe that the SONM platform must be compatible with existing cloud technologies, thus giving the people, not familiar with blockchain and decentralized systems, the opportunity to use all their benefits with no need to learn new architecture or new programming language.

You should be able to use the familiar technologies on the SONM platform,
to be the part of the progress, at the same time saving the legacy  of your existing products,
to be the part of the technological revolution with no need to make it off Node.js.

We believe that the IT startup flexibility, especially before the funding, is the essential condition for its viability and commercial success.
Key technological aspects needed to be settled before the preICO, so this is the main reason of the presale postponement.

For the last 3 weeks SONM team was making the effort to negotiate and keep all the team members with the same areas of responsibility.
Unfortunately, the negotiation was unsuccessful.

As a result of negotiations, SONM team approved the new technological structure of the SONM project.
All the legal issues are agreed with the Digital BioPharm Ltd (DrugDiscovery@home) CEO Andrey Voronkov.
SONM project founders remain the same.

So, SONM project team continues its way more united than ever.
We will announce the date of the SONM preICO in a few days.

Stay tuned:

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:10:04 PM

SONM team official press release.

We need to comment on the situation concerning some ex SONM team members disappointment in the SONM system development roadmap and project management.

We maintain the most transparent policy in the project development, so we want to provide the detailed description of this situation to the bitcointalk.org and crypto community.

During the SONM platform development, project leaders' vision of decentralized computer and computing power exchange implementation technology at some moment differed with the vision of some members of the team.

Specifically:

Golem has announced the Docker containers support, which indicates that fog computing projects will use the same standards as the cloud computing:
  • SaaS (Software as a service) support,
  • Isolated, safe and standard containers support
  • Widespread, modern and standard programming languages support

SONM lead developers believe that the SONM platform must be compatible with existing cloud technologies, thus giving the people, not familiar with blockchain and decentralized systems, the opportunity to use all their benefits with no need to learn new architecture or new programming language.

You should be able to use the familiar technologies on the SONM platform,
to be the part of the progress, at the same time saving the legacy  of your existing products,
to be the part of the technological revolution with no need to make it off Node.js.

We believe that the IT startup flexibility, especially before the funding, is the essential condition for its viability and commercial success.
Key technological aspects needed to be settled before the preICO, so this is the main reason of the presale postponement.

For the last 3 weeks SONM team was making the effort to negotiate and keep all the team members with the same areas of responsibility.
Unfortunately, the negotiation was unsuccessful.

As a result of negotiations, SONM team approved the new technological structure of the SONM project.
All the legal issues are agreed with the Digital BioPharm Ltd (DrugDiscovery@home) CEO Andrey Voronkov.
SONM project founders remain the same.

So, SONM project team continues its way more united than ever.
We will announce the date of the SONM preICO in a few days.

Stay tuned:

Good decision in my opinion to let the dust settles down before the presale. I have been watching this space since I learnt about the project and the team behind it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: