Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 05:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444784 times)
spawny57

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

Well. I see. We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible. Stay tuned and be patient. You can write me in pm if you want as i'm the part of the team.

As a SOMN team member, can you please tell:
1) When the SOMN smart contract was published exactly (showing that funds are no longer escrowed)?
2) When exactly did you tell SebastianJu that he's not escrowing?
3) Did you inform investors in any way that the ICO is no longer escrowed? If no, why didn't you do that?

1) About 16:50 UTC yesterday.
2) Again, yesterday in the morning
3) Well, as i remember there were official statement after preICO about our work with escrow, etc.
In april team came to the conclusion that this round will be without escrow, and as i remember someone had to report him about this decision, i can't tell was it done or not, but we didn't confirm anywhere the participation of escrow in ICO. And, well, here's the official point that i'm obliged to tell:
"SONM uses multisignature address; three people have a key, they are Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov and SONM's advisor, Chronobank CEO Sergey Sergienko. We think that the trust towards SONM team members and Sergey Sergienko is much higher than the trust towards one person who recieves all funds as an escrow. SONM team believes that paying commission to the escrow guarant is an unnecessary investor's money spenditure and we have no right to trust Sebastian the money raised as he's not an authorized representative.  SONM team had spoken to the advisors and made the described decision"

Okay, it sounds quite calming. But I didn't get my tokens for ETC deposit and it depresses me hard.

However I got a mesage from support@sonm.io:
10:06 PM (45 minutes ago)

At the moment our team is still working on the issue with BTC and altcoin deposits. Due to the Ethereum network lags, BTC and altcoin transactions data are still being processed by the network and ICO smart contract.

Transactions will surely be either processed or returned within couple of hours.

Don't worry! The team is working hard on it at the moment.
If they will return my funds in couple of hours it would be the best decision. Then I could send them again with ether.

Wise decision. With ether you will have your SNM tokens instantly
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:25:36 PM

Are you guys getting any response from the support? They asked me to send an email yesterday, I had problems with the allocation of tokens due to delays in transactions, I detailed everything but nothing. I sent message in their support chat hours ago, it said "20 ppl waiting", but no answer so far... I thought they would solve the problem, now seems they are ignoring.

I sent an email again and they asked me to send it to bonus@sonm.io for questions about bonus. But this box is FULL. Didn't they know that?? And I have no questions at all about bonus, come on.

Basically I invested with BTC and the transaction confirmed way later in their smart contract. Then they gave me the WORST exchange possible (1USD=8SNM) and no bonus at all. A guy who invested almost a full hour after me got 3,8% bonus.

They said yesterday that everybody would get their tokens based on timestamp of transactions, no worries, etc. So where are my due tokens? We understand some technical problems, but then you should solve the problem.

Now I feel they are just sending me from place to place and will not solve shit.
Wait for bonus@sonm.io box to clear up and try again.  They are the only one that can help you. 

They themselves asked me, thru chat support in the ICO's website, to send it to support@sonm.io. Now they asked me to send to bonus@sonm.io but there they got a full box. Why don't they put a hotline for us to call them? Why they don't come here to answer questions and give statements about the problems and what they are doing? That could at least appease ppl who are waiting for the solutions.
AnfisKatechkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:27:02 PM

Well. I see. We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible. Stay tuned and be patient. You can write me in pm if you want as i'm the part of the team.

1) When the SOMN smart contract was published exactly (showing that funds are no longer escrowed)?
3) Did you inform investors in any way that the ICO is no longer escrowed? If no, why didn't you do that?

3) Well, as i remember there were official statement after preICO about our work with escrow, etc.
In april team came to the conclusion that this round will be without escrow, and as i remember someone had to report him about this decision, i can't tell was it done or not, but we didn't confirm anywhere the participation of escrow in ICO. And, well, here's the official point that i'm obliged to tell:
"SONM uses multisignature address; three people have a key, they are Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov and SONM's advisor, Chronobank CEO Sergey Sergienko. We think that the trust towards SONM team members and Sergey Sergienko is much higher than the trust towards one person who recieves all funds as an escrow. SONM team believes that paying commission to the escrow guarant is an unnecessary investor's money spenditure and we have no right to trust Sebastian the money raised as he's not an authorized representative.  SONM team had spoken to the advisors and made the described decision"

Okay, it sounds quite calming. But I didn't get my tokens for ETC deposit and it depresses me hard.

At the moment our team is still working on the issue with BTC and altcoin deposits. Due to the Ethereum network lags, BTC and altcoin transactions data are still being processed by the network and ICO smart contract.

Transactions will surely be either processed or returned within couple of hours.

If they will return my funds in couple of hours it would be the best decision. Then I could send them again with ether.

well if you already sent your money and they are already processing in our smart-contract it's kinda impossible to send them back, that's why the only option for now is really just wait. It's sad and i think i must say sorry for such things, but first participants, who sent their BTCs like 17:30 UTC yesterday got their SNMs like hour ago (and that's not even all the participants). You can PM me if you want, or write to the support in few hours

Point is that some investors have received the same deposit addresses not unique http://gastracker.io/addr/0xe77d26b80d5732efcba6422f9ebd7c5c31666d51 It means that devs can't know who sent all these ETC.
I sent 143 ETC from 0xF4bb95Ab5182aD6c4fE9aA48Edd39Ad14D85c8FD
The only right decision to solve this issue is to return all funds.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:30:36 PM

Many investors have received not unique deposit addresses that's what is happened. Because of that the devs decided to stop depositing with BTC and alts. Guys, who has not gotten their tokens, if you check your deposit addresses and compare them to other then you'll see that they are the same, not unique. it's a huge problem. The devs will have to solve this issue by hand. It may take enough long time.

This is a total mess. I think it will be really painful for non-Eth investors... If smth is not working good on somn side, it will take many weeks to sort out everything...

I honestly doubt that what he states actually happened, you might want to ask for a source on that.

People were spamming their own adress here to scam people, but that happens in every ICOs thread.

No i did everything in the ico site, i payed with DASH almost 21 hours ago and nothing on my ether address, nothing in etherexplorer, nothing! I tried to comunicate with them but nobody answer me, in 5 years of crypto this is the first time i had so many problem of comunication with a non-scam team (i hope)

Did you send the DASH from an exchange or your own wallet with the private keys in your posession?

Also did you try to talk with support on slack? I've been there all day and support replies very frequenlty and they have announcements almost every hour on twitter.

I did everything as rules say. I used DASH desktop wallet  (not darksend), i have the id transaction (2017-06-15 17:18:02), i manage eth pkey, everything. I'm not a newbie. same problem one friend of mine with DASH. We are waiting for news, i tried to contact Sonm by mail, facebook, twitter, no answers. Really really sad

Try to go on Slack please, that's the main support channel. Twitter/facebook are usually not support channels with crypto projects.

MAID123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Please note that the following addresses are provided by swindlers: 0x69774464ebcEc28d65Fe7B6007Caf7f16d46B012

Or the following Bitcoin address

1DZeUViLqwT1ruwcBnM2dWq64sn8tEyHeY
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Why some people would buy some SNM on HitBTC while the ICO is still open Huh

I honestly don't think anyone is really buying. they're buying/selling their own to make it look like activity.

Only a straight retard...not being rude...would do this. It's not like 'futures' or any crap you're literally paying whatever BS price they have per SOMN...when you can go get em for like 12 cents at the ICO?...

Can't wait sometimes for this market to regulate...then maybe we'll see sites like that have their CEO go to sing sing.

espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:39:59 PM

Why some people would buy some SNM on HitBTC while the ICO is still open Huh

I honestly don't think anyone is really buying. they're buying/selling their own to make it look like activity.

Only a straight retard...not being rude...would do this. It's not like 'futures' or any crap you're literally paying whatever BS price they have per SOMN...when you can go get em for like 12 cents at the ICO?...

Can't wait sometimes for this market to regulate...then maybe we'll see sites like that have their CEO go to sing sing.

There is always weird pricing of futures on HitBTC so I have never truested them. Though I guess its possible some people don't know about the ICO...
Zechis966

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:40:24 PM

Point is that some investors have received the same deposit addresses not unique http://gastracker.io/addr/0xe77d26b80d5732efcba6422f9ebd7c5c31666d51 It means that devs can't know who sent all these ETC.

Even if you received a non-unique address are every single transaction ID the same too?...

Didn't you do a test send and see that it was a non-unique address?

They're not gonna 'return all funds' because of an issue, they'll likely just have an audit...it's possible, and it's happening with every like 1/3 ICO's.

Next time you go to put into an ICO, don't just send em. THIS is why I like to use ETH if it's a smart contract address, it took me like literally 5-10 minutes of setting up some trades and 30 minutes of doing stuff round the house for the trade prices to hit.

Then I withdrew to address, sent from address.

I seriously don't understand why people went through the hassle of using all the different tokens but oh well I got my SOMN on my address withing like 1.5 minutes of sending the ETH

Zechis966

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

There is always weird pricing of futures on HitBTC so I have never truested them. Though I guess its possible some people don't know about the ICO...

If you're savvy enough to go onto hitbtc...and click on the 'ICO' tab why wouldn't you understand how to google 'Sonm ICO' ?....

This is really what leads me to believe it's ALL BS....

No one worth their salt is going to 'buy futures' (lol) for whatever it was like $500 when they could throw some ETH in and get em for ~10 cents...

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

Even if you received a non-unique address are every single transaction ID the same too?...

They're not gonna 'return all funds' because of an issue, they'll likely just have an audit...it's possible, and it's happening with every like 1/3 ICO's.

Next time you go to put into an ICO, don't just send em. THIS is why I like to use ETH if it's a smart contract address, it took me like literally 5-10 minutes of setting up some trades and 30 minutes of doing stuff round the house for the trade prices to hit.

I seriously don't understand why people went through the hassle of using all the different tokens but oh well I got my SOMN on my address withing like 1.5 minutes of sending the ETH

exactly , eth is the best way to invest in eth based projects. İt worked for me without a problem and under a minute.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

Please note that the following addresses are provided by swindlers: 0x69774464ebcEc28d65Fe7B6007Caf7f16d46B012

Or the following Bitcoin address

1DZeUViLqwT1ruwcBnM2dWq64sn8tEyHeY

So many Newbie scam accounts suddenly in this thread. Only Newbies & alt accounts hyping the scam accounts fall for the trap.
SilArt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Semux!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:56:55 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer! But I'd like to point that escrow is still advertised on the OP "We'll use escrow with multisignature wallet and escrow to ensure safety for all the ICO participants. " I'll also try to find the statement (if it exists and was actually published).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Sebastian has got way more reputation and trust in crypto world than 3 named team members/advisors and your statement about trust is simply wrong. Sebastian also said other variants were not discussed (multisig escrowed wallet, for example, involving several reputable escrow)...

I'm absolutely sure investors should have the some form of control for the funds (escrow is best option), otherwise these 3 guys can do anything the want with "donated" money...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GrishnackhTheTerrible

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

well if you already sent your money and they are already processing in our smart-contract it's kinda impossible to send them back, that's why the only option for now is really just wait. It's sad and i think i must say sorry for such things, but first participants, who sent their BTCs like 17:30 UTC yesterday got their SNMs like hour ago (and that's not even all the participants). You can PM me if you want, or write to the support in few hours

well, for ETC you don't really need unique address to identify sender, so your tokens will find their way to your wallet sooner or later.
GrishnackhTheTerrible

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer! But I'd like to point that escrow is still advertised on the OP "We'll use escrow with multisignature wallet and escrow to ensure safety for all the ICO participants. " I'll also try to find the statement (if it exists and was actually published).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Sebastian has got way more reputation and trust in crypto world than 3 named team members/advisors and your statement about trust is simply wrong. Sebastian also said other variants were not discussed (multisig escrowed wallet, for example, involving several reputable escrow)...

I'm absolutely sure investors should have the some form of control for the funds (escrow is best option), otherwise these 3 guys can do anything the want with "donated" money...

Rather good statement tho, but, unfortunately as team decided not to have an escrow during ICO and use miltisig we never returned back to this question.
AnfisKatechkin

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:13:41 PM

Are you kidding?  In the instruction was written that the deposit address is unique. I trusted the devs and it's normal. If you look at a deposit address that I provided you'll see that the wallet has just 1000 ETC and it has no problem to return these funds to investors. Devs should solve this issue asap. Investors are depressed. They did everything as it was in the instruction.
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:15:13 PM

Many investors have received not unique deposit addresses that's what is happened. Because of that the devs decided to stop depositing with BTC and alts. Guys, who has not gotten their tokens, if you check your deposit addresses and compare them to other then you'll see that they are the same, not unique. it's a huge problem. The devs will have to solve this issue by hand. It may take enough long time.

This is a total mess. I think it will be really painful for non-Eth investors... If smth is not working good on somn side, it will take many weeks to sort out everything...

I honestly doubt that what he states actually happened, you might want to ask for a source on that.

People were spamming their own adress here to scam people, but that happens in every ICOs thread.

No i did everything in the ico site, i payed with DASH almost 21 hours ago and nothing on my ether address, nothing in etherexplorer, nothing! I tried to comunicate with them but nobody answer me, in 5 years of crypto this is the first time i had so many problem of comunication with a non-scam team (i hope)

Did you send the DASH from an exchange or your own wallet with the private keys in your posession?

Also did you try to talk with support on slack? I've been there all day and support replies very frequenlty and they have announcements almost every hour on twitter.

I have the same problem send the second time with dash from my qt wallet and still nothing in mew not on etherscan also pff its really frustrating
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

lol you ppl!! wtf you think escrow is?? they give the funds when trading starts ...more or less! lol

THERE WILL BE ......
AnfisKatechkin

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:19:17 PM

well, for ETC you don't really need unique address to identify sender, so your tokens will find their way to your wallet sooner or later.

Look, I put my ETH address at first as it was written in the instruction and after that I got a deposit address for ETC where I sent my coins. That's all. That address wasn't unique to identify who sent to this deposit address.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

Hello, why are they trading SONM at $0.03? This price is true value of this project that from the beginning was given as a good surprise and super powerful? Or it's just speculation... I'm going to wait a few more hours and I'll go shopping, it's not possible to be just that price!
GrishnackhTheTerrible

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

Look, I put my ETH address at first as it was written in the instruction and after that I got a deposit address for ETC where I sent my coins. That's all. That address wasn't unique to identify who sent to this deposit address.

Answer still the same) For ETC (if you paying with it) you don't really need unique address for transaction as we can still find out sender
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: