Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444706 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

Buy in Liqui, sell in Bittrex. My plan is for that. I hope bounty payments won't give SONM big dumps.
There were a lot of hype in ICO process, I wish whales will take care of exchange side too.
The price of SONM is nowhere near the ICO price,so i expect the price to rise at a later time and in the mean time i do consider it as a good investment for a very short time and once the bounty is given out ,which i am not sure when that will be,i do expect a small sell off ,other than that i think it is a good coin to hold for some time.When can we expect SONM in bittrex.

Listing on Bittrex will push the price to next level easily get 3x it's still around ICO price. Big whales are eating more from weak hands so later they will sell them again after release of new version. I also bought more as much as I can afford to hodl.
yes bittrex is good choice and its also a paid exchange so sonm token could be list there soon
and when sonm is totally out from the weak hands then its price will rise
for now its stable at the ICO price
i think sonm is already doing great by stable at the ICO price
Blackout1321

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:21:57 PM

Buy in Liqui, sell in Bittrex. My plan is for that. I hope bounty payments won't give SONM big dumps.
There were a lot of hype in ICO process, I wish whales will take care of exchange side too.
The price of SONM is nowhere near the ICO price,so i expect the price to rise at a later time and in the mean time i do consider it as a good investment for a very short time and once the bounty is given out ,which i am not sure when that will be,i do expect a small sell off ,other than that i think it is a good coin to hold for some time.When can we expect SONM in bittrex.

Listing on Bittrex will push the price to next level easily get 3x it's still around ICO price. Big whales are eating more from weak hands so later they will sell them again after release of new version. I also bought more as much as I can afford to hodl.
yes bittrex is good choice and its also a paid exchange so sonm token could be list there soon
and when sonm is totally out from the weak hands then its price will rise
for now its stable at the ICO price
i think sonm is already doing great by stable at the ICO price

SNM is doing great right at ICO price. I just hope it hits Bittrex before Polo if not Polo at all. Their system has been a bit wack for a lot of users lately.

I expect SNM to surpass GNT quickly in price and in ROI from ICO price.
theteknolojist

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

For the ones didn't see the video, as Sergey Ponomarev mentioned it in the video SONM will be in Bittrex very soon, that's just a great news!
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:35:22 PM

The price of SONM is nowhere near the ICO price

Wtf are you talking about?...

You looking at a different ICO or were you PreICO?...

Blackout1321

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

Current price : 478K Sat

ICO price : 495K Sat (by my numbers)

I think they are pretty damn close.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

For the ones didn't see the video, as Sergey Ponomarev mentioned it in the video SONM will be in Bittrex very soon, that's just a great news!

This sounds fantastic this I missed to watch this video would share the link to check the source of this news. If that is true than great time to buy more before price skyrocket to the moon. Alpha version also have great feedback and in coming this market will move into top 20.
Zechis966

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

Current price : 478K Sat

ICO price : 495K Sat (by my numbers)

I think they are pretty damn close.

they're incredibly close in sats or fiat haha

Even people with over 100k tokens wouldn't sell just to capitalize on a .03 usd difference per token and thats IF they sold over 100k which the market is currently so small it'd likely move it.

Dragon might be on the wrong thread it happens all the time...

wait...wait...he says SONM xD

spawny57

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:21:24 PM

This sounds fantastic this I missed to watch this video would share the link to check the source of this news. If that is true than great time to buy more before price skyrocket to the moon. Alpha version also have great feedback and in coming this market will move into top 20.

Yeah... I'd like a link too...
JohnEnglish

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c

Approximately 3:20
jlspartz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:02:22 AM

Looks like Pre-ICO weak hands are dumping.  Holding at ICO price even with $1m exchanging hands in 24 hours.

If it can catch up to Golem it will be roughly 12x ICO price.  Let's say if falls short and matches others that don't even have a novel idea or practical use case for using them over others - that would put it at 4-5x ICO price.
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:07:51 AM

SONM has a good project. In the last video they try to reply on rumor which says that SONM will not be listed on bittrex because it is a dividend project. SONM devs said that they are not dividend and completely different. Please don't spread bad word. They are good devs
Zechis966

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

SONM has a good project. In the last video they try to reply on rumor which says that SONM will not be listed on bittrex because it is a dividend project. SONM devs said that they are not dividend and completely different. Please don't spread bad word. They are good devs

I literally just thought, and realized, that the trolls here spreading FUD are likely GNT paid people or people with a large interest.

not kidding...we're talking potential billions of dollars in the future if projects succeed, which there's no REAL reason at least ONE project doesn't come through with this disruptive tech.

The motivation is definitely there to spread FUD as hard as possible.

I think the ChronoBank connection is the weirdest I think that's such a weird token from what I understood but admittedly I barely researched it.

serkand93

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

The last video has good effect on the community. I think it is important to replying question marks publicly.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

If you do not know about this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c&t
watch it. English subtitle will help as the language is not English. SONM is not a dividend and Dev said, SONM will be traded in Bittrex in near future. They have made plan for next 6 months and have started working to execute the plan. I am very much interested in this project and will go long with this
johnymett

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

You guys are crazy.SNM tokens will be much cheaper when they will be listedd on exchange because presale investors bought them when eth was way cheaper.Wait for exchange .I bet it will be much much cheaper

There is no reason for presale investors to take anything less than what ICO investors payed, which only represents the growth they would have achieved by simply holding Ether. Why would they do that with their much smaller portion and how long could they keep the price down with it? Smart presale investors will let the ICO investors set the price.

Hi community,

On June 15, 2017 SONM's ICO started. As a pre-ICO investor I was promised to receive a 100% bonus compared to the ICO investors in ETH:

The pre-ICO white paper agreed on the following:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 1212 SONM (translated from 606 SPT to 1212 SONM)
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 606 SONM
--> I.e. Double for pre-ICO in ETH-terms.

The contract/agreement has now changed to:
Pre-ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2424
ICO investors: 1 ETH = 2824
--> pre-ICO investors get less than ICO investors!!!

This is not correct: pre-ICO should get the 100% bonus, which is 1 ETH = 5648 (=2x 2824).

The pre-ico agreement was on ETH (old white paper). Before the ICO SONM suddenly changed the terms and started talking about Fiat currencies. Since they based the Pre-ICO agreement on ETH, they cannot now change it to USD: example: I cannot pay a client his money back in Turkish Lira, if he gave me US dollars (if Did not agree earlier on that). Neither can Bill Gates by his Microsoft shares back that were worth USD 0.10 back in 1990.

Only because ETH surged in the past few months, it is not a valid reason to change contract terms. If I had not invested in SONM, I would get more SONM with my ETH now then as a pre-ICO investor. Pre-ICO investors take on risk, which they should be compensated for. Further had I kept my ETH, it would be more worth now. Currently I find myself having taking more risk (because SONM is definitely riskier than keeping my ETH) and getting less back.

This behaviour is a huge damage to the crypto currency community that is based on trust and team work. If crowdfunding is done cheating like SONM, this whole new funding concept will die. I believe in the potential of crypto currencies and met a lot of extremely interesting people, who became friends. I do not want my opinion to change because of this. But it is exactly this type of behaviour that makes people distrust this new open world.

I am trying to team up with other pre-ICO investors, to take legal action against SONM. We might not stop SONM in Russia, but in Europe we can stop them. I am resident in Switzerland. Ideally we would have some US pre-ico investors (SEC is very powerful).

Please drop me a message with your email and a short summary of what happened to you during the pre-ico.

Kind regards,
Johnymett
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

lol you can't do anything you fucker the team gives you a refund if you like ...take it or go fuck away ...crypto ico is not an investment ...reat the terms you stupid shit lol

THERE WILL BE ......
dodobyrd

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

Hi community,

On June 15, 2017 SONM's ICO started. As a pre-ICO investor I was promised to receive a 100% bonus compared to the ICO investors in ETH:

This is not correct: pre-ICO should get the 100% bonus, which is 1 ETH = 5648 (=2x 2824).

The pre-ico agreement was on ETH (old white paper). Before the ICO SONM suddenly changed the terms and started talking about Fiat currencies. Since they based the Pre-ICO agreement on ETH, they cannot now change it to USD: example: I cannot pay a client his money back in Turkish Lira, if he gave me US dollars (if Did not agree earlier on that). Neither can Bill Gates by his Microsoft shares back that were worth USD 0.10 back in 1990.

Only because ETH surged in the past few months, it is not a valid reason to change contract terms. If I had not invested in SONM, I would get more SONM with my ETH now then as a pre-ICO investor. Pre-ICO investors take on risk, which they should be compensated for. Further had I kept my ETH, it would be more worth now. Currently I find myself having taking more risk (because SONM is definitely riskier than keeping my ETH) and getting less back.

This behaviour is a huge damage to the crypto currency community that is based on trust and team work. If crowdfunding is done cheating like SONM, this whole new funding concept will die. I believe in the potential of crypto currencies and met a lot of extremely interesting people, who became friends. I do not want my opinion to change because of this. But it is exactly this type of behaviour that makes people distrust this new open world.

I am trying to team up with other pre-ICO investors, to take legal action against SONM. We might not stop SONM in Russia, but in Europe we can stop them. I am resident in Switzerland. Ideally we would have some US pre-ico investors (SEC is very powerful).

Please drop me a message with your email and a short summary of what happened to you during the pre-ico.

Kind regards,
Johnymett

Oh my...

You've paid 50 USD to get 2424 SNM, the ICO investors paid 400 USD to get 2824 SNM, so no you've paid much less. And no, you are not taking more risk. Paying less means less risk, buddy.

And the rest of your point is entirely based on the lousy assumptions "if i had kept my ETH, blah blah blah". If everyone were keeping their bitcoins from 5 years ago there would be a lot more millionaires, but in reality most of the people sold them much cheaper. So at the end you profited because you were not able to sell you ETH cheaper.

So just get you refund and put your gains somewhere else. In a bank for example. The crypto currency community doesn't need people like you.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

Getting on Bitttrex is not that hard.Many cryptos have get listed there as soon as their crowdsale is over.CFI is the recent one that is on Bittrex within 2 weeks of crowdsale end
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:15:37 PM

I literally just thought, and realized, that the trolls here spreading FUD are likely GNT paid people or people with a large interest.

not kidding...we're talking potential billions of dollars in the future if projects succeed, which there's no REAL reason at least ONE project doesn't come through with this disruptive tech.

The motivation is definitely there to spread FUD as hard as possible.

I think the ChronoBank connection is the weirdest I think that's such a weird token from what I understood but admittedly I barely researched it.

The motivation of Golem is doubled, because SONM are operating with several times more funds than them, which means they'll surpass them in development. The roadmap basically says that SONM will be operational by the end of the year, while Golem will still be alpha testing. This is huge considering the big time lead GNT has. I think they are beginning to regret not asking for more funding during their ICO.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:46:27 PM

Hi community,

Kind regards,
Johnymett

Oh my...

You've paid 50 USD to get 2424 SNM, the ICO investors paid 400 USD to get 2824 SNM, so no you've paid much less. And no, you are not taking more risk. Paying less means less risk, buddy.

And the rest of your point is entirely based on the lousy assumptions "if i had kept my ETH, blah blah blah". If everyone were keeping their bitcoins from 5 years ago there would be a lot more millionaires, but in reality most of the people sold them much cheaper. So at the end you profited because you were not able to sell you ETH cheaper.

So just get you refund and put your gains somewhere else. In a bank for example. The crypto currency community doesn't need people like you.

Wow, I was going to craft up a good response...

But you hit it on the head.
'The crypto community doesn't need you'

Yup, exactly!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: