Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who would be in favor of implementing zerocoin tech?  (hardfork required)
yes, as soon as possible - 10 (83.3%)
yes, but later down the road - 2 (16.7%)
absolutely not - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wyvern: what happened and why, a message from the original dev  (Read 47100 times)
Nukeless (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:56:42 AM

Now that the dev pool is up, next on the list is a new version of the wallet.  This will include the new graphics overlay and a few compiling fixes.  Are there any requests for the new wallet?  No promises on anything but we want to know what is desired.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:45:54 AM

Since this is a gamers coin, figured i would stream and do a WYV giveaway. Going to drop 100 coins. Hang out and follow and ill drop some coins!

https://www.twitch.tv/a_headshot

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬Mysterium Network▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
Decentralized   VPN   powered   by   Blockchain
JOIN THE ICO ▬▬▬ JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

Since this is a gamers coin, figured i would stream and do a WYV giveaway. Going to drop 100 coins. Hang out and follow and ill drop some coins!

nice, I'll promote your stream on twitter and facebook!
Bambalam

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:15:35 AM

About to drop coins, hope your watching!

Bambalam

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:57:19 AM

Streams over, if anything raised some awareness to some new crypto users and some more power on the chain. Will be doing this again soon! Thanks again for the opportunity Nukeless!

snook

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:59:49 AM

that was fun!  top 10 on BG.  thanks again for coins  JAWS
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

Protinam brought up a good question:  What do we call the smallest units of Wyvern?  What do you guys think?  (I know asking the internet to name things is dangerous and I fully expect our top suggestion to be Satoshi McSatoshiFace or something lol)
Bambalam

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:42:25 PM

Protinam brought up a good question:  What do we call the smallest units of Wyvern?  What do you guys think?  (I know asking the internet to name things is dangerous and I fully expect our top suggestion to be Satoshi McSatoshiFace or something lol)

Well, following the path of bitcoin i suppose we can call them Nukes

Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Something very close to my heart Smiley  Would be a good homage to all the time I spent working on reactors.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:40:33 AM

Kinda like it, has a Fallout flavor to it.
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:00:23 AM

Just finished a dev meeting.  We discussed updating the wallet, and finally made some headway on the new graphics.  We also discussed usability of the coin and have laid out some rather unique plans to fund/create a fully automated website using wyvern as the currency medium.  We have lined up developers and API services and will be launching with esports betting and woocommerce sales for everyone to use/set up their own shop.  This will all be seamless and instant.  I will release a separate thread on this soon.  The current site design will be mostly scrapped for a professional redesign.  We are planning a profit share crowdfunding campaign.  This will be open to everyone.  More info to come.
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

Bitcoin value is going through the roof and all altcoins are suffering, including us.  Don't worry we are committed to pushing through this.
balaena

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:20:02 AM

I'm interested in purchasing sizable quantities of Wyvern OTC. Quantities over 10K WYV only, willing to pay slight premium over current exchange rate, exact price negotiable. Escrowed through a mutually acceptable third party. Direct message me if interested (either here on Bitcointalk or on the Project Wyvern Slack).

Bumping this; still buying - reach out if interested.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

I'm interested in purchasing sizable quantities of Wyvern OTC. Quantities over 10K WYV only, willing to pay slight premium over current exchange rate, exact price negotiable. Escrowed through a mutually acceptable third party. Direct message me if interested (either here on Bitcointalk or on the Project Wyvern Slack).

If your willing to purchase over the current exchange rate, why not just buy on the exchange? I am.

balaena

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:12:09 AM

If your willing to purchase over the current exchange rate, why not just buy on the exchange? I am.

Coinexchange doesn't have the kind of volume I'm looking for at the moment.
Bambalam

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:12:43 AM

Streaming some PLAYERUNKOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS!

25 WYV Giveaway per round.

https://twitch.tv/a_headshot

Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

We are running into some conflict issues with google ToS and our dev pool.  The pool is down for now and depending on how google responds may be for awhile.  I'll let you know.
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:03:20 PM

Pre-announcement for our company site can be viewed at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899876.0
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:19:34 PM

Am I miss something wonderful here? could i still join mining Dev with CPU miner?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Nukeless (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:40:56 PM

Am I miss something wonderful here? could i still join mining Dev with CPU miner?
CPU mining is not going to get you much unfortunately.  GPU is essentially the only way to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: