Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

can't connect to mining pool
Tech on pool
I can't connect my wallet to the chain to read it - it sits on the "94 minutes behind", exactly the same time when pool crashed. Maybe something is wrong with the chain, in fact?

Hello!

All questions about mining you can ask in the developers of the pool here:

t.me/mxpool (@mxpool)

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:26:43 PM

I created a parking 1 week ago, today it completed a week but it got cancelled in place of giving the parking reward Sad
Like the issue we had when testing.
Really I thought parking data would be written on blockchain , but they didn't.
Is it on road-map? (very important for this coin)

Hello!

The transactions check in blockchain when the percentage is accruing for person.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

Yesterday I have mined all afternoon until 0.00 UTC but my balance has not increased, are there any problems with the mining pool?

Hello!

It is not a problem. Just the process of mining is going on slowly, sometimes you need to wait several days.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

3 month Delays and you told me  "There are no reason to get nervous at all", what about you tell us a good news and give us the latest stats about this " Distribution "That you're exploiting to get you some extra time (So how many orders left ?).

Hello!

We will post an announcement with detailed information about bounty distribution today.

Please, follow our news.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

Hello, Minexcoin community!

We are pleased to inform you that we have completed the first stage of withdrawing coins for the bounty campaign, i.e. to all those participants who submitted applications for withdrawal.
The transfer of coins was processed manually for security purposes, as well as for screening out bots and multi-accounts.

Below you can see the list of addresses that have been identified by us as bots and multi-accounts:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1loQjUoOleSKj-ITowlo4ZbdO499i7IojnPOMWnw2_iQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you do not agree with our data, please write us: bounty@minexcoin.com and we will transfer your coins after we double-check your case.
While we don't have time limits for the coins’ withdrawal, we kindly ask you to do this as soon as possible, because this is one of the main reasons for the delay of our long-waited launch on the exchange.

Thank you for your participation!

Site || Blog || Bounty
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:52:43 PM

We are pleased to inform you that we have completed the first stage of withdrawing coins for the bounty campaign, i.e. to all those participants who submitted applications for withdrawal.
The transfer of coins was processed manually for security purposes, as well as for screening out bots and multi-accounts.

Below you can see the list of addresses that have been identified by us as bots and multi-accounts:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1loQjUoOleSKj-ITowlo4ZbdO499i7IojnPOMWnw2_iQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you do not agree with our data, please write us: bounty@minexcoin.com and we will transfer your coins after we double-check your case.
While we don't have time limits for the coins’ withdrawal, we kindly ask you to do this as soon as possible, because this is one of the main reasons for the delay of our long-waited launch on the exchange.

hi what if I buy the bounty of my friend will sell his bounty to me. will I able to get it?

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
TeamTT

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

We are on block 9129 as it seems. Any idea when will the difficulty drop down? Our luck is fairly low on the pool, somewhat lucky if we can get like 5-6 blocks in an hour. Used to get like 30 every hour (at least)
every 960 blocks is readjusment

Wait, WHAT? Diff readjustment is 960 blocks? If it's true, the PoW part of the coin is total fail. Devs need to look at diff change algos implemented in good PoW projects (GPU oriented)...

I checked the blockchain using getblockhash [blocknumber] then getblockheader, and it seems to be true that the adjustment is every 960 blocks.

Absolutely unacceptable for GPU coin with highly unstable hashrate (due to low number of miners and unstable price).

I'd like to hear from dev. Did you analyze good PoW projects with GPU-friendly algos?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

I am sure that the real cause for delay is not manual distribution of coins, do not fool yourself. This is like a joke, I cant believe.
You can see the project is not ready for exchage and this is why distribution is manual.
How do I understand it?
There are at least 2 very important bugs exist
1- possible mining without pay bank fee
2- auto cancelation of some contracts in minexbank
And maybe many other issues that we dont know.
Team want to be on exchange, even more than us.
They spend time, they have many coins that without a working project will be worthless.
If the project fails i lost $ not my job but devs may lost more.
So be patient and help team, we are in a same boat.

Hello rafzalan!

Thank you for your understanding and your support.
We do work hard to fix any bugs which appear and to distribute fair not allowing some participants to withdraw several times (which is only possible by manual check) and we do want to launch on exchange as much as all participants do.

We clearly understand that we delay some of promises, however, we tend to explain reasons for that and implement what was promised even though it might not be as fast it could be.

You are avoiding my question regarding this. Here, please read below and oblige us with you answers.

Hello disconnectme!

We are planning to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex) several weeks after the MinexBank release, which took place on Aug 9, 2017.

We cannot launch at exchange until we are absolutely sure that all coins are fully distributed among the ICO investors, Bounty participants and testers.

We must ensure that each participant of ICO, Bounty or testing received their coins. Whilst being interested in launching to the exchange as much as you are, we also cannot tolerate any kind of discrimination of even one single participant of Bounty or ICO campaigns. This is because after we launch in the exchange, participants who have already received their coins will find themselves in a much more advantageous situation than those whose applications have not been processed for various reasons.

There is an option for over-the-counter exchange and private offers under Marketplace topic in Bitcointalk or any other forums for those who have received their coins here. You can try these in case you do not have will or opportunity to wait until the exchange launch.

Isn't it more elegant you collect all the quotes and then give this reply only once? You have copy-pasted same reply 10s of times.

You said that you wanted to eliminate the cheaters in bounty distribution as some hunters used several accounts to get more coins.

My questions are:

1. What are you doing at the time of bounty calculations? Shouldn't you eliminate those cheaters before posting the final figures?
2. What would you do of balance (if any) coins you saved by eliminating cheaters in bounty shares? Aren't those coins belong to the honest bounty hunters?

Regards,

Lalit

I want to elaborate this because language is a big problem here.

1. Some people try to dodge the system by making many fake profile and win many bounty shares. You make different spreadsheets for different bounties, like facebook, twitter etc. and post the final amount (in MNX coins) to all bountry hunters.

Now my question is: Should not you eliminate those cheaters at the time of calculate final figures of MNX won by them?

You can check them manually at that time and announce the same as you are now.

2. There is a bounty reserved for distribution. Say it is "X" coins which is already finalize by you without checking authenticity of person profile. Now, you find out that there are several persons try to cheat the system. So you checked and find out that you don't need to distribute "Y" coins. You only have to distribute "X-Y" coins. So at last you have saved "Y" coins.

My question is: What would you do of the balance coins you have saved by eliminating cheaters in bounty shares? Aren't those coins belong to honest bounty hunters.

Remember this. Ideas are nothing, execution is everything.

We are behind the schedule as well as community have negative reviews about this coins before the listing at exchanges. Maybe after 2-3 weeks coin survives the exchange after listing but those who have sold their coins would not come back for FUD. Less community will be less profit for us all for a long term.
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

very nice cacth dev, are the bot and multiaccounts still get payment? if not the token will be burn or will be allocated for real participants?
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:53:01 PM

what is the value of 1MNX right now? Roll Eyes
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

what is the value of 1MNX right now? Roll Eyes
Up to now we do not have any exchange.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

very nice cacth dev, are the bot and multiaccounts still get payment? if not the token will be burn or will be allocated for real participants?
There should be an adjustment with these. Devs need to audit again as it will highly likely affect the number of rewards in each participants.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:52:53 PM

Well said, but please don't delay payment of xcore test bonus.
Let it be fast as possible. I'm beginning to trust you guys.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

Thanks team.. minexcoin have been received in wallet..
now waiting for exchange.. hope it gets listed soon
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:51:13 PM

Thanks team.. minexcoin have been received in wallet..
now waiting for exchange.. hope it gets listed soon
good security kick off multyaccount
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

good work dev , it seems like it will not be long before you will give an announcement about the first market.
waitting good news from you dev

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:07:18 AM

good work dev , it seems like it will not be long before you will give an announcement about the first market.
news about exchange will be till end of august.
mrongoz22

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

LIVECASINO

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:50:38 AM

good job dev..
Exterminate all who use multy account to get more profit because it is very disadvantage, keep the spirit of work for this project to succeed in the future

LIVECASINO
kinki

Activity: 462
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:15:18 AM

My bank parking payment show "pending",  Why is it stuck?
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:19:41 AM

My bank parking payment show "pending",  Why is it stuck?

all user getting trouble using minexbank, their platform is very bad, and also a lot of people parking got cancelled by dev
to many bug at this minexcoin platform, this is worst coin i have ever seen.

Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: