Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
robbieburns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:57:22 PM

Can anyone help me with mining using Linux headless minexcoinid ? Ive gone to the link on the op for mining help but didn't help I've try building from source and I get some error for operator++ I've tried using the zip file but get  "error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" Anyone get non GUI Linux interface to work? Thanks

The best thing to do with linux is to clone the github repository https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin and build from source.

The build process went OK for me for the important part (binaries "bitcoind" and "bitcoin-cli"---  I renamed these minexd and minex-cli and moved to my ~/bin directory); it did fail but only building the code in the "test" directory.

If you do have a problem with the build you can submit an "issue" on the github page.

Rob.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:03:04 AM

one question... I've parked on minexbank an amount of mnx from a address of my wallet... but I still have access to those coins from my wallet, so... if I move those coins from that wallet to another wallet... what's happen with the amount that I have parked on minexbank?
you will lose all your profit from parking. if you want to get profit you must keep coins on your wallet till end of your timer in minexbank and don't move them. your coins in safe from anyone because they are in your wallet.

P.S. use back up for wallet an save that file somewhere(mobile, flash card) to prevent posibility of loosing wallet in case of braking down of hard disk.

Ok.. thank you  Wink
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:49:20 AM

Can anyone help me with mining using Linux headless minexcoinid ? Ive gone to the link on the op for mining help but didn't help I've try building from source and I get some error for operator++ I've tried using the zip file but get  "error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" Anyone get non GUI Linux interface to work? Thanks

It is still work in progress, but I have an ansible script that installs it in https://github.com/maxocoin/deployminexcoin

I hope it helps

MC

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT

this is not original minex coin source.

use links only from official web page or from top page
Yes, only use wallet or scrypt from official website, any download from others should be avoided, It usually content spyware together, then install in your PC, after that you will loose all digital asset.
Ok anyone have any ideas on what I should do then because this brings me no close to a working wallet unfortunately

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

Can anyone help me with mining using Linux headless minexcoinid ? Ive gone to the link on the op for mining help but didn't help I've try building from source and I get some error for operator++ I've tried using the zip file but get  "error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" Anyone get non GUI Linux interface to work? Thanks

It is still work in progress, but I have an ansible script that installs it in https://github.com/maxocoin/deployminexcoin

I hope it helps

MC

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT

Yes, only use wallet or scrypt from official website, any download from others should be avoided, It usually content spyware together, then install in your PC, after that you will loose all digital asset.
Ok anyone have any ideas on what I should do then because this brings me no close to a working wallet unfortunately
Hi mate. you must wait for respoce from Devs. i think you will get your answer at morning.

P.S. i dont know your operating system, so i can't help you. i'm using some kind pirate version on Windows x32/x64 at the same time. i have no idea how it works, but it does.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:17 AM

I hope it helps

MC

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT

That is not  a wallet, no binaries in that repository

If you want to install Minexcoin in Ubuntu 16.04, there are lots of dependencies missing.

This script will install them and download the wallet from Minexcoin (see https://github.com/maxocoin/deployminexcoin/blob/master/defaults/main.yml )

I created it for my own use and it is not polished for public consumption, but becuase Tbone123   was asking for help, I decided to share it.

It took me a nearly day to have Minexcoin Core running on Ubuntu 16.04 and I didn't want to loose that know how.

PLEASE, ignore it if you are not able to follow the exact steps of what it does.

Cheers
  MC

TeMHuK

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:22:20 AM

Can anyone help me with mining using Linux headless minexcoinid ? Ive gone to the link on the op for mining help but didn't help I've try building from source and I get some error for operator++ I've tried using the zip file but get  "error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" Anyone get non GUI Linux interface to work? Thanks

I hope it helps

MC

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT

That is not  a wallet, no binaries in that repository

If you want to install Minexcoin in Ubuntu 16.04, there are lots of dependencies missing.

This script will install them and download the wallet from Minexcoin (see https://github.com/maxocoin/deployminexcoin/blob/master/defaults/main.yml )

I created it for my own use and it is not polished for public consumption, but becuase Tbone123   was asking for help, I decided to share it.

It took me a nearly day to have Minexcoin Core running on Ubuntu 16.04 and I didn't want to loose that know how.

PLEASE, ignore it if you are not able to follow the exact steps of what it does.

Cheers
  MC

if your job will be approved by minex team i will tell you sorry, and i will recomend to download your update. until that I do not recommend to download that
sorry mate. it is too much scam around us. I'm trying to prevent that.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

I hope it helps

MC

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT

That is not  a wallet, no binaries in that repository

I created it for my own use and it is not polished for public consumption, but becuase Tbone123   was asking for help, I decided to share it.

Cheers
  MC

if your job will be approved by minex team i will tell you sorry, and i will recomend to download your update. until that I do not recommend to download that
sorry mate. it is too much scam around us. I'm trying to prevent that.
Be careful, minexcoin isn't maxocoin. MC
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

When this coin can be redeemed??? This project has taken a long time. I've been waiting for a rewards from the previous bounty..
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:34:40 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 04:46:20 AM by TeMHuK

When this coin can be redeemed??? This project has taken a long time. I've been waiting for a rewards from the previous bounty..
Hi dude. project is on finish line. just relax and listen music from my previous post  Grin
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:17:06 AM

Hi dude. project is on finish line. just relax and listen music from my previous post  Grin

Lol the project is still running unfinished even some investors have not received their tokens  Tongue
So far the project entered on Minexbank And still waiting for Monex platform, Exchanger and Minex Market
Road map  http://imgur.com/6NpowaT
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

Lol the project is still running unfinished even some investors have not received their tokens  Tongue
So far the project entered on Minexbank And still waiting for Monex platform, Exchanger and Minex Market
Very annoying when all this will end gradually very long
If I knew this would happen I would not invest here, just throw money in the wrong place, this is an option
fatihemre

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

Give the MineX team -1 trust, they promise a lot but we even do not have any date, when they give us a date or when it is available on any exchange I will remove my -1 trust on their account.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:53:18 AM

Give the MineX team -1 trust, they promise a lot but we even do not have any date, when they give us a date or when it is available on any exchange I will remove my -1 trust on their account.

Hello!

Decrease trust is given for incorrect behavior and profanity on the forum.
We talked about the fact that the listing on exchange will be some time after the release of the MinexBank.
And warned about delay and didn't give falce promises.
All that we told about - has a result in the present.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
bet1102

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:59:27 AM

Hello Minexcoin!
Please my order #317 still opened
I need mnx coin for parking minexbank
Thank you
robbieburns

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

Can i mine this coin? I didn't read all pages

you can in theory mine the coin using MinexCoin core.   It's cpu-only mining done using 'generate 1 1000000000' at the debug console or minex-cli.   
If using Linux start the daemon with
Code:
minexd -daemon -rpcthreads=x
where x is the number of cores/threads in your system (+1). 

Then
Code:
minex-cli generate 1 1000000000 &
wait a couple of seconds, then type again (the number of times depends on how many cores/threads, one for each core/thread).

You can see output in ~/.MinuxCoin/debug.log showing that you have started mining:
Code:
2017-08-14 21:08:48 CreateNewBlock(): total size: 693 block weight: 2772 txs: 1 fees: 8188 sigops 412
2017-08-14 21:08:59 CreateNewBlock(): total size: 693 block weight: 2772 txs: 1 fees: 8188 sigops 412
2017-08-14 21:12:22 CreateNewBlock(): total size: 693 block weight: 2772 txs: 1 fees: 8188 sigops 412
2017-08-14 21:13:29 CreateNewBlock(): total size: 691 block weight: 2764 txs: 1 fees: 8188 sigops 412

You get some errors to do with rpc-timeouts after a while, but from the cpu-load used by minexd it looks like it's still mining (so I think they're inconsequential).   

You can only do solo  mining, so who knows how long it takes to mine a block (I'm still waiting, could be days/weeks).

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:08:20 AM

Hello!

We continue the process of counting MNX.
Most of participants Bounty and ICO investors already got MNX.
if participants still waiting -  this means that the application was submitted successfully, but there are errors in the balance sheet.
We necessarily will check that orders manually and send MNX.

Site || Blog || Bounty
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:10:00 AM

Hello!

We talked about the fact that the listing on exchange will be some time after the release of the MinexBank.
you really believe that? minecon will be traded on exchange? everyone has a token sale. for that you must take precautions.
Smiley
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Very annoying when all this will end gradually very long
If I knew this would happen I would not invest here, just throw money in the wrong place, this is an option
It's true that I agree with you, but no one thinks with a sweet start given by the team to everyone, and when it's all over and has come to the top, the team has hampered the confidence of everyone who invests and for bounty campaign participants, who have made a good contribution , For this project, but we all have to wait for so long, with patience for distribution like this, which seems annoying and confusing ....
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

Hello!

A lot of the minor exchanges are having problems adding 14.xx forks if you know what I mean. They just can't co-op with their poorly coded websites.

There is a OTC thread in marketplace so you can sell your MNX.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Hello Minexcoin!
Please my order #317 still opened
I need mnx coin for parking minexbank
Thank you

Hello!

Confirmation of applications for the withdrawal of coins from the bounty panel will be manual, so coins will not appear on your MNXcore balance immediately.
You can parking MNX very soon, just waiting a little bit.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: